Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommyinshackles1.jpg

snipped from the above article..

Police said they interviewed three other people currently in the Putnam County jail about Haleigh's disappearance.

Who are the 3 people? Amber, Nay Nay and who??

Loucakis is out is jail, which I didn't know till a few minutes ago. Jerome the pimp/drug dealer/fence is in St. Johns jail. So who is the 3 rd? That Lookadoo guy? Is that any kin to WB Greg?

Who are the 3 they are going to question tomorrow?

Lindsy, ? ?

Did the Croslins come back to town?

I'm hoping the 3 they question tomorrow include Ron and Misty....

Misty for sure, at the very least.

Police said they interviewed three other people currently in the Putnam County jail about Haleigh's disappearance.

Loucakis is out is jail, which I didn't know till a few minutes ago. Jerome the pimp/drug dealer/fence is in St. Johns jail. So who is the 3 rd? That Lookadoo guy? Is that any kin to WB Greg?

Lindsy, ? ?

Perhaps White Boy Greg tomorrow?

I forgot D. Sapp was in jail.

Here is what he's in jail for

Charges Misd/FelonyDegreeBondBond Posted 794.011-2aSEX ASSLT BY 18 YOA OLDER SEX BATTERY VICT UNDER 12 YOAFC $0.00

Lindsy, ? ?

I have no idea, but if I get high blood pressure from all these nights of suspense, I'm holding LE to blame for selfishly keeping all the good stuff to themselves. :crazy:

IMO for Hank Jr and Lisa to be out at 4 am and coming up with a way to steal a gun points all to looking for money or a way to score drugs. He may have thought the gun would be worth something and could sell it or trade for drugs and it ended up he wasnt able to sell the gun. He already had guns in his possession so makes no sense it was for protection.

IMO for Hank Jr and Lisa to be out at 4 am and coming up with a way to steal a gun points all to looking for money or a way to score drugs. He may have thought the gun would be worth something and could sell it or trade for drugs and it ended up he wasnt able to sell the gun. He already had guns in his possession so makes no sense it was for protection.

I don't think it was for protection either. They returned it quickly, so he probably just didn't get a chance to sell it. We have heard stories of some not so smart folks in the area, but I'm sure even they would not buy a gun, antique or not from any one of the Croslins.

That was my initial thought too, Busy...but the LEO pulled Timmy's new MA number off his caller ID...so I thought that odd...and I keep hearing Tommy had guns...but IIRC all I have heard is that came from Misty...so is there another source...? Thanks

I don't think that Greg had anything to do with anything.

I see D. Sapp lived a little over 3 miles from Ron on 2nd street.

Lisa B could be another one they might want to talk with????

If they could find her since she took off to VA a few months back.

She has definitely been at the top of my list since about March along with Amber and I think she needs to be questioned myself. She still has a warrant out.

I don't think that Greg had anything to do with anything.

I see D. Sapp lived a little over 3 miles from Ron on 2nd street.

I don't know if he did or not but I can't rule anything out...given that Prevatt and Brooks spent time with he and Misty the days before Haleigh vanished....he might have some value to LE...JMO

If they could find her since she took off to VA a few months back.

She has definitely been at the top of my list since about March along with Amber and I think she needs to be questioned myself. She still has a warrant out.

They were looking for her on the scanner the other night....in PC

I wonder how long they had Tommy during that interrogation? It is not normal to question prisoners at night, imo. Something is definitely going on there.

Could it be the people who were arrested on basically the same charges as Tommy were placed there on purpose to get information from Tommy while in jail? Once they had the information from the jailhouse snitches...it was time to question Tommy about it?

I don't know of anyone else related to the case already in jail, imo. I do not buy into the theory that NN or Amber have any information pertinent to Haleigh going missing. D. Sapp is still in jail tho.

Police said they will have three more people come to the jail for questioning on Friday.
The way the article reads these are 3 additional people who are supposed to be coming to the jail. Why didn't they say they were coming to the Sheriff's office to be questioned? Is it considered the same place? Does it mean they are going to arrest 3 more people to question them?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20976154/detail.html

Wonder whose phone Misty kept calling Tommy, Lisa, and Hank at the day of the fight? They didnt have a phone so how was Misty reaching them all day long - how did Misty reach them that night to tell them she wanted out of there? If they had no phone there is no way to trace phone calls. Did Tommy, Lindsy, Hank, Lisa use Mistys cell to make phone calls sometimes? Why would you drive 5 miles out of your way to use a phone when your sister/daughter has a phone right around the corner?

I don't know SS...the more info we get, the greater number of questions I have. I'm about to go nuts, actually!

It is highly unusual for them to question people at 10PM. I don't care WHAT they say!

I have no idea, but if I get high blood pressure from all these nights of suspense, I'm holding LE to blame for selfishly keeping all the good stuff to themselves. :crazy:

I know. Every morning I wake up, drag my laptop onto the bed and come here hoping to see a bombshell headline, good news, some resolution. So far, nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon