Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were looking for her on the scanner the other night....in PC

I think the car they pulled over was registed in her name but I don't believe she was the driver. She could have sneaked back to PC, I guess. Nothing surprises me at this point.

If it indeed turns out to be one of the people they talked to that took Haleigh I am going to be angry at LE. All this should have been done back in Feb and not waiting till Sept to get phone records and such from these people.

Wonder whose phone Misty kept calling Tommy, Lisa, and Hank at the day of the fight? They didnt have a phone so how was Misty reaching them all day long - how did Misty reach them that night to tell them she wanted out of there? If they had no phone there is no way to trace phone calls. Did Tommy, Lindsy, Hank, Lisa use Mistys cell to make phone calls sometimes? Why would you drive 5 miles out of your way to use a phone when your sister/daughter has a phone right around the corner?

Exactly, busy. How was she calling them all day when they had no phone?

I think the car they pulled over was registed in her name but I don't believe she was the driver. She could have sneaked back to PC, I guess. Nothing surprises me at this point.

If it indeed turns out to be one of the people they talked to that took Haleigh I am going to be angry at LE. All this should have been done back in Feb and not waiting till Sept to get phone records and such from these people.

ITA...but somehow I don't think this is going to have that easy a resolution...We can connect Tommy to Jerome W IIRC...Jerome to Amber and Naynay...etc...

The timing of the questioning of Tommy tonight made me think it was well planned by LE as a photo op for the late news....some people aren't going to be sleeping too well tonight...

Wonder whose phone Misty kept calling Tommy, Lisa, and Hank at the day of the fight? They didnt have a phone so how was Misty reaching them all day long - how did Misty reach them that night to tell them she wanted out of there? If they had no phone there is no way to trace phone calls. Did Tommy, Lindsy, Hank, Lisa use Mistys cell to make phone calls sometimes? Why would you drive 5 miles out of your way to use a phone when your sister/daughter has a phone right around the corner?

(my bold)

And at 4am.

How many times have I said the following words in this case: That doesn't make sense.

The only reason (to me) to use someone's phone at 4am is if someone is seriously injured or a house is on fire. Unless it's a home invasion.

I think they actually did have a working phone at home but they had other reasons for their behavior.

I thought Misty stated they (her family)was calling her all day.

Any of them could have had a throwaway at some point and didn't renewor wanted to keep it private...IDK...just very bizarre..

I thought Misty stated they (her family)was calling her all day.

I thought it was said tht she called them around morning or early afternoon and said to come get her..Of course they showed up over 8 hours later. I will have to reread all that stuff again

I am not convinced that any of them did not have a phone. I think they may have just preferred using someone elses. Question is why, and who? and What the heck was so important that they needed to speak to someone at 4am?

I do believe they all had phones, Chelsea had to have called them to let the know that MM knew his gun was stolen.

HH, they weren't looking for her, they pulled over a car and ran the tags and VIN number and she was one of the registered owners.

thanks...brain is a bit overloaded...lots of information to process..it's just been SO long for poor Haleigh...

Did they put Lisa's number on the police report for the assault stuff against Ron? So, did they lie to the old man just to get in his house to steal from him? Were they that desperate for money to buy drugs?

It's so nice to see everybody getting along and contributing info and ideas and seleuthing instead of all the negative stuff we've sometimes had. Love it, love it!!!

I must of missed that article - so they were calling Misty to get xanax? So they went over after she told them not to to get pills from her? SO many stories so much confusion. I will go check the article out.

And her reason for them calling her was to share her Xanax w/them. (per AH article)

Did they put Lisa's number on the police report for the assault stuff against Ron? So, did they lie to the old man just to get in his house to steal from him? Were they that desperate for money to buy drugs?

It is amazing what people will do for drugs. My old neighbor was a crackhead, right before Christmas one year I watched her as she took every one of her kids presents and loaded them into a truck. I found out a few days latter that she had sold them all for drugs, she told the kids that someone broke in and stole them. :( :furious:

Regarding Tommy's guns:

GUN.jpg

So, it sounds like he had to turn in a .45 handgun and a hunting rifle to LE after the restraining order became permanent.

(my bold)

And at 4am.

How many times have I said the following words in this case: That doesn't make sense.

The only reason (to me) to use someone's phone at 4am is if someone is seriously injured or a house is on fire. Unless it's a home invasion.

I think they actually did have a working phone at home but they had other reasons for their behavior.

Unless, as I read somewhere, they may have been calling a number they didn't want traced back to their phone, maybe somewhere Hayleigh was.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member