http://www.clerk.org/cm/servlet/org.clerk.cm.casemgt.GetResults

FLAGLER COUNTY

CROSLIN, HANK T RESPONDENT CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 DR 000466

CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 CT 000712 A

CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000025 A

CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000847 A

CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 TR 001404

CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2007 MM 000903

CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 CT 000712 A

CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000025 A

CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000847 A

http://www.flaglerclerk.com/pa/?Accept=Accept+Disclaimer+&+Start+Search

*If you go into Flagler County, you can get info on the individual charges.

LOL I knew someone was going to catch that and ask. Because I know someone who looked exactly like the before photo then the after photo and lost around the same amount of weight ironically in the same amount of time. :angel: I kid you not. It's just a flabber gaster, but tis the truth Betsy. Now I wouldn't bet my reputation on it, but I believe I'm close.

I love your access hahahahaha

I would say thirty pounds max. He most likely weighed about 175# to begin with with his height, I would say twenty or thirty lbs. max. No more. He doesn't have a large frame. Any weight loss would show in the face first.

These are Tommy's records:

VOLUISA COUNTY
Case Style: LINDSY KATE COLLINS v. HANK THOMAS CROSLIN JR
Case Number: 2004 13193 FMDL
Category: Domestic Violence
Case Type: Family Law
Filing Date: 12/31/2004
Case Status: Closed Related Cases: NO

Venue Information - 04 - Randell H. Rowe, III
Processing Location: DeLand Court Location: DeLand

Disposition Information - Dismissed After Hearing
Disposition Date: 01/11/2005 Jury Trial: NO
Appealed: NO Contested: NO
UCN: 642004DR013193XXXXDL

Case Style: LINDSY KATE COLLINS v. HANK THOMAS CROSLIN JR
Case Number: 2004 13193 FMDL Category: Domestic Violence
Case Type: Family Law Filing Date: 12/31/2004
Case Status: Closed Related Cases: NO

Venue Information - 04 - Randell H. Rowe, III
Processing Location: DeLand Court Location: DeLand

Disposition Information - Dismissed After Hearing
Disposition Date: 01/11/2005 Jury Trial: NO
Appealed: NO Contested: NO
UCN: 642004DR013193XXXXDL

http://www.clerk.org/cm/servlet/org.clerk.cm.casemgt.GetResults

FLAGLER COUNTY

CROSLIN, HANK T RESPONDENT CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 DR 000466

CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 CT 000712 A

CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000025 A

CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000847 A

CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 TR 001404

CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2007 MM 000903

CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 CT 000712 A

CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000025 A

CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000847 A

http://www.flaglerclerk.com/pa/?Accept=Accept+Disclaimer+&+Start+Search

*If you go into Flagler County, you can get info on the individual charges.

Was he convicted of anything other than traffic citations?

I believe there is an article out there possibly TJ - but I will search - that states that they were trying to get Misty in the van and thats why he went to the passenger side.

Was Hank and LIsa still outside of the vehicle or both in the back seat? Seems odd he went through the passenger side if everyone was in the van ready to go and Hank and Lisa were in the back seat.

I believe there is an article out there possibly TJ - but I will search - that states that they were trying to get Misty in the van and thats why he went to the passenger side.

I remember either reading that or hearing it somewhere. It still begs the question why no one was in the passenger seat if they were all loaded up and ready to leave? Was Tommy acting as chauffeur for the night?

Could it be the sliding door on the passenger side of the van and they were trying to get Misty in there and RC reached in and hit Tommy from that door?

I remember either reading that or hearing it somewhere. It still begs the question why no one was in the passenger seat if they were all loaded up and ready to leave? Was Tommy acting as chauffeur for the night?

I think this is all going to come down to Tommy, Lisa, and Hank Sr and drugs - people do desperate things for that next fix. JMO

I'm shocked the bond is so high. The allegations must be quite serious to justify the bond being that high. I wonder if anyone will bail him out?

Bond is ridiculously high for this! Something's wrong in Putnam County, somethings wrong...

Is Sunglow Ave where Hank and Lisa were living when HaLeigh went missing or does anybody have it different ?

I think they might have moved from there in April - but I am still researching some records - I will let ya know what I come up with if anything.

Is Sunglow Ave where Hank and Lisa were living when HaLeigh went missing or does anybody have it different ?

Art has an updated article and he interviewed Mr. Martin. Mr. Martin said Tommy and his momma came to his house at 4 AM to use the phone and what family would someone be calling at 4 AM Lot's of other stuff Mr. Martin said too.

Art also said Joe O is not in jail.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/15...gation-update-haleigh-case-break-coming-soon/

That is DISGUSTING, IMO. Going to a 76 year old man's house at 4 in the morning. I'm sorry, but, that is just not appropriate. If I were that man, I would NOT have opened the door. Rather, I'd have called the police.

If they needed to use a phone at 4am, you go to a pay phone - you do NOT bother an old man.

Further, WHO DO YOU CALL AT 4AM? I have my own thoughts on that.

I agree Atherella, but why did this person open the door? Birds of a feather? I wouldn't open the door after the 2nd time or so...thanks

I agree Atherella, but why did this person open the door? Birds of a feather? I wouldn't open the door...thanks

I doubt it was birds of a feather, he is a 76 YO legally blind man who probably has a good heart. I wonder if this is the first time they have stolen from him?

I doubt it was birds of a feather, he is a 76 YO legally blind man who probably has a good heart. I wonder if this is the first time they have stolen from him?

I can't imagine why anyone would need to go to a neighbor's house at 4am, especially just to use the phone, but I can't imagine opening the door for them either.

I wonder what he was being threatened for? It says he thought he'd be targeted for payback, I wonder what he did, or what someone else thinks he may have done. This story is just crazy. The part in the article about Misty is strange too.

I agree Atherella, but why did this person open the door? Birds of a feather? I wouldn't open the door after the 2nd time or so...thanks

(bbm) Oh fine, so now all us birds are alike eh, I'm deeply offended...

j/k! lolol... :biggrin: sorry, back to the topic...

:parrot:

Well.... I can't imagine really.

That said, if someone rang my doorbell at 4am (if I even heard it which is doubtful since I sleep through most anything once I go to bed), I'd probably open the door to someone I knew.

From what we have heard, not only were they neighbors, but it sounds like they were on good terms. The Croslins used to borrow things from Mr. Martin, in addition to using his phone. Perhaps he opened the door because he thought there was some sort of emergency? Hard to put yourself into his mind, really. Maybe he was half asleep, heard the doorbell, got up, saw it was them and just opened the door without thinking. He's probably a kind old man that didn't expect to get ripped off in the middle of the night by someone he trusted.

I'm just disgusted at the thought of someone bothering an old man at that time of night. Or robbing an old man. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme