Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kool!

I snipped your post just to address the weight loss of Tommy's. Ran across a picture of Tommy with Misty. I don't think I even knew who he was at the time, but this was shown on the news last week after Misty got her restraining order and I grabbed a screenshot. I was shocked at how much weight he lost.

Several months ago:
MistyTommy.jpg

Now:
Tommy.jpg

I am in shock! What in the world? No way, somethings up and it ain't my blood pressure. :angel: Drugs, health issues, or a severe life stressor. I'm guessing from the looks of these pics, a minimum of 80 pounds in weight loss. Answer me this, how do we know Hank does drugs, any kind?

Has he or someone closed experienced an injury in order to obtain a massive dose of monthly prescription narcotics. For this kind of drug use can cause rapid weight loss in the beginning. Heck, he could have went to a Doctor and reported depression, stress blah blah about the situation in the public. I'm sure it wouldnt' be too hard to find a Doc to write some major drugs.

Snipped for space....

BBM... Sure will be interesting to see what your "type of mother" remarks will be when the real culprit is revealed......I highly suspect Mama Croslin ain't the only mama covering for her son..JMO

I surely am waiting patiently. As for me, I have a problem with Mothers who fail their children perpetually.

Well, somebody talked the neighbor into pressing charges, after the fact...
:deal:

I am in shock! What in the world? No way, somethings up and it ain't my blood pressure. :angel: Drugs, health issues, or a severe life stressor. I'm guessing from the looks of these pics, a minimum of 80 pounds in weight loss. Answer me this, how do we know Hank does drugs, any kind?

Has he or someone closed experienced an injury in order to obtain a massive dose of monthly prescription narcotics. For this kind of drug use can cause rapid weight loss in the beginning. Heck, he could have went to a Doctor and reported depression, stress blah blah about the situation in the public. I'm sure it wouldnt' be too hard to find a Doc to write some major drugs.

He certainly doesn't look good, but how on earth can you assess "a minimum of 80 pounds in weight loss" from a head shot? He looks like he's lost weight, but a few pounds in the face could be just that--a few pounds in his face.

It's interesting to me how convivial he and Misty appear in the first photo--they look genuinely affectionate toward one another. Such a sad situation--the Croslins really got the short end of the stick in terms of a good start to life.

I hate to see the same thing happening for Ronald Cummings's children.

Well, somebody talked the neighbor into pressing charges, after the fact...
:deal:
The one from Baker County? Yep I bet they where talked into it and how convienant to have that little tid bit shared with LE right after TC was issued the RO that prohibited him from owning or possessing a gun. And low and behold it is the same judge:woohoo:No wonder the bond is so high.
ETA I want to state and correct that the gentleman was not from Baker county. TY cajun

Interesting. 204 Sunglow where the gun was stolen is a little over 5 miles from the area Tommy and Ron lived in.

So if in fact Hank. Sr/Lisa lived close to that address at one time how long ago was this gun really stolen? Why were they all the over at that man's house to use the phone? As far as I know Hank Sr/Lisa has lived with Tommy for a while now and still why go all the way over to that man's house to use the phone??

Now I am really interested in when it was stolen and why were they over there to use the phone when Hank, Jr. lives 5 miles away.

Interesting. 204 Sunglow where the gun was stolen is a little over 5 miles from the area Tommy and Ron lived in.

So if in fact Hank. Sr/Lisa lived close to that address at one time how long ago was this gun really stolen? Why were they all the over at that man's house to use the phone? As far as I know Hank Sr/Lisa has lived with Tommy for a while now and still why go all the way over to that man's house to use the phone??

Now I am really interested in when it was stolen and why were they over there to use the phone when Hank, Jr. lives 5 miles away.

All very excellent questions. I will check back later for the answers that i know you sleuthers will find. Right now though my babies are coming in and I will spend some time with them.

He certainly doesn't look good, but how on earth can you assess "a minimum of 80 pounds in weight loss" from a head shot? He looks like he's lost weight, but a few pounds in the face could be just that--a few pounds in his face.

It's interesting to me how convivial he and Misty appear in the first photo--they look genuinely affectionate toward one another. Such a sad situation--the Croslins really got the short end of the stick in terms of a good start to life.

I hate to see the same thing happening for Ronald Cummings's children.

LOL I knew someone was going to catch that and ask. Because I know someone who looked exactly like the before photo then the after photo and lost around the same amount of weight ironically in the same amount of time. :angel: I kid you not. It's just a flabber gaster, but tis the truth Betsy. Now I wouldn't bet my reputation on it, but I believe I'm close.

I love your access hahahahaha

The man that Tommy stole a gun from is 76 year's old.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=33634@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

If the right video doesn't start, click on the link for "Haleigh's Uncle Arrested".

Hi Cajun, I bumped the video posted by atherella in case you missed it.

The reporter on the video, IIRC said that the gun had been stolen in August.

The reporter as said something along the lines that the man (from who the gun was stolen) didn't know if Tommy or Tommy's Mom had stolen it.

And reported that it was Tommy's Mom and Dad that brought the gun back, IIRC.

Will somebody go in and save the precious little boy. Ron Cummings doesn't have enough sense to keep him out of harm's way. Dear God, please get that child away from these two crazy, weird people. This is getting ridiculous. We need mass mailings to the court. Lawyers can't do it. The public can. These judges and magistrates will listen to public outcry before they will listen to any attorney. The court has the upper hand and does not ever have to change its ruling, unless the public gets really mad.

Thing is luckily the judges and social services work on facts and not just rumours

JMO

The one from Baker County? Yep I bet they where talked into it and how convienant to have that little tid bit shared with LE right after TC was issued the RO that prohibited him from owning or possessing a gun. And low and behold it is the same judge:woohoo:No wonder the bond is so high.

So the guy that had is gun stolen is from Baker County? I must of missed that do you have a link for that Please! TIA

Hi Cajun, I bumped the video posted by atherella in case you missed it.

The reporter on the video, IIRC said that the gun had been stolen in August.

The reporter as said something along the lines that the man (from who the gun was stolen) didn't know if Tommy or Tommy's Mom had stolen it.

And reported that it was Tommy's Mom and Dad that brought the gun back, IIRC.

I knew the press said Aug, but they also said the man's name was Marvin.LOL It still begs the question why were they over in that area to use that man's phone? Most people don't have their handguns just left in the open in other rooms so how did they know where his gun was?

I have probably more questions today than I did last night LOL

So the guy that had is gun stolen is from Baker County? I must of missed that do you have a link for that Please! TIA

No, he's not. She went off a post of mine and I went back and deleted all that and said it was the wrong M. Martin, because in fact the press had it wrong and his name is Melvin .

Guess they wanna talk to his mom too and when they found out she moved to TN they went looking for Hank

The deputy then went to Hank's mother's home to talk to her, but she wasn't home. He says he left his card and cell phone number asking her to contact him.
Monday, he went back to the home, and she still wasn't there.
Someone told the deputy that she and Hank Sr. had moved to Tennessee over the weekend and weren't coming back.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145061

No, he's not. She went of a post of mine and I went back and deleted all that and said it was the wrong M. Martin, because in fact the press had it wrong and his name is Melvin .

I'll edit my post, thanks Cajun

No, he's not. She went off a post of mine and I went back and deleted all that and said it was the wrong M. Martin, because in fact the press had it wrong and his name is Melvin .

According to an arrest report, Croslin and his mother visited the former neighbor in the 200 block of Sunglow Avenue in Satsuma in August. Marvin Martin told deputies he later discovered the gun missing but that it was returned after he contacted the Croslins.

Where did you get Melvin? I thought it was Marvin? Man this is crazy

snipped from the first coast article.

According to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, it happened a couple of weeks earlier; the victim is unsure exactly when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme