Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has been entering my mind. What if, if if Tommy has made some kind of confession, or really something of important significance, indicating his involvement completely or partially, and they not only had Lindsay come to the Jail to ask questions, in order to tightly wrap up info from Tommy, but for her to have a "Like goodbye time with Tommy" before they charge him with this crime and it becomes public?

This thought keeps coming in my mind. Surely if they now have evidence, confession that Tommy did something to Haleigh, they wouldn't just let this young mother hear it on the news or telephone and be possibly alone in the home with the kids. I would think they would have her in person in order to help and monitor her physically til support arrived and she had sometime to calm.

So could the other two people be Hank and Lisa Croslin, the parents? They could have went to Lindsay and asked questions. But I guess they also may have wanted it in an interview room where it can be recorded. Dunno, just thinking.....

Hank Sr and Lisa hit the road, they are in TN, so doubtful it is them.

LOL thank you, the mis is my mis-read. I'll go back and fix it. Whew, had me going for a minute. :croc:

Exactly, KOOL LOOK; I do the same thing now and then; No biggy. :-)

As far as the "brother (Hank Jr.) of the last person thought to see.." etc part:

The link is somewhere upstairs here and some clever organized person probably has it handy; But LE said in one interview awhile back as they were discussing Ron's work hours (on JVM I believe) that LE said certain work hours for Ron had been verified, but that LE didn't know when Haleigh actually disappeared.

That gave me the chills. So given that, the brother (Hank Jr.) of the last person THOUGHT to see Haleigh alive - well to me that explains the semantics.. (the "thought to be" rather than simply, "the LAST person...")

MOO

Just a thought....but, why not call in the "key"? The last person to see Haleigh? And, her groom, the father of the missing child? Seems logical...

Exactly, KOOL LOOK; I do the same thing now and then; No biggy. :-)

As far as the "brother (Hank Jr.) of the last person thought to see.." etc part:

The link is somewhere upstairs here and some clever organized person probably has it handy; But LE said in one interview awhile back as they were discussing Ron's work hours (on JVM I believe) that LE said certain work hours for Ron had been verified, but that LE didn't know when Haleigh actually disappeared.

That gave me the chills. So given that, the brother (Hank Jr.) of the last person THOUGHT to see Haleigh alive - well to me that explains the semantics.. (the "thought to be" rather than simply, "the LAST person...")

MOO
thank you Kant, don't know what's wrong with me today. I think it's going around though, seems this case is doing something to us. LOL

I didn't know about the last paragraph concerning Hank, very interesting. I've got a theory and about ready to post it. I know alot don't think Hank did it, but I'm leaning that way and got some good corroborating thoughts to back up my theory. I feel stupid today~~~:croc:

Hank Sr and Lisa hit the road, they are in TN, so doubtful it is them.

Remember the card LE left at their house informing Lisa he wanted to talk to her? From what I've ever known about LE, when they want to talk with you, they don't give it up. Could LE be waiting for some type of family support to show up to support Lindsay? This is weird.

Something keeps eating away at me. I read in a link just today that Misty told LE in one of her last statements that she had heard that Hank may be involved. hmmmmm

Remember the card LE left at their house informing Lisa he wanted to talk to her? From what I've ever known about LE, when they want to talk with you, they don't give it up. Could LE be waiting for some type of family support to show up to support Lindsay? This is weird.

Something keeps eating away at me. I read in a link just today that Misty told LE in one of her last statements that she had heard that Hank may be involved. hmmmmm

Is this the one you mean?

"During the tests Miller paid experts to conduct, experts said she appeared to be lying about how Haleigh vanished on a voice analysis stress test and during the lie detector tests, she pointed fingers even at her own family."I keep hearing a lot about my brother," she said. I have no idea if he'd done something to her. I don't know if he took her."" http://www.wesh.com/news/20987021/detail.html

Now who did she hear that from??? I don't know why LE didn't pull her in on that statement alone.

Not sure if this is new or not?

Two questioned in Haleigh Cummings case

Updated: Friday, 18 Sep 2009, 6:24 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 18 Sep 2009, 6:24 PM EDT
Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy has confirmed the brother of the last person thought to see Haleigh Cummings alive and his wife have been brought in for questioning regarding the Haleigh case.

The Sheriff's office will not release any details surrounding the interview, only saying on Thursday night Hank Croslin Jr. was questioned in regards to Haleigh. While Action News was at the Criminal Investigation Division early Friday morning, Hanks wife Lindsy showed up to be questioned. On the way inside, Lindsy told Action News she does not know what Hank Jr. may have said to Sheriff's Deputies. She says she got a call on Thursday that she had to come in Friday morning for questioning but did not know what it was for.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/091809_two_questioned_haleigh

Snipped from that article.

"The Putnam County Sheriff's Office also said reports that a search for
Haleigh was conducted on Thursday night are simply not true. One source
inside the Sheriff's Office tells Action News he "does not foresee any
significant development today, but you never know." He also says the
questioning surrounding Hank Jr. and his wife Lindsy are "nothing out
of the ordinary.""

nothing out of the ordinary, is Haleigh missing just ordinary?

" keep hearing a lot about my brother"....says Misty.

.......From who?
......Or are there voices in her head?

She also said that she has seen a deer laying in the mini van before....may explain the blood according to her????
.......I'd say this girl is delusionallllllll

Snipped from that article.

"The Putnam County Sheriff's Office also said reports that a search for
Haleigh was conducted on Thursday night are simply not true. One source
inside the Sheriff's Office tells Action News he "does not foresee any
significant development today, but you never know." He also says the
questioning surrounding Hank Jr. and his wife Lindsy are "nothing out
of the ordinary.""

nothing out of the ordinary, is Haleigh missing just ordinary?

Something is odd about this. I know LE has said this has nothing to do with Haleigh, but I still feel it's odd. It was rumored that TN was frantic yesterday wanting to find out what was going on, which is understandable. I just find it odd happening right after Hank Jr. got arrested and now being requestioned as well as his wife and others.

Search in Interlachen not related to Haleigh

Last Update: 6:08 pm September 18, 2009
"Snip"
PC, Fla. -- Search crews, a surveillance helicopter have been checking an area of Interlachen off Highway 19.

Detectives in Putnam County say they found a field of marijuana.

Crews have been busy all day pulling out plants .

Major Gary Bowling was asked about LE's activity and search crews. Bowling said they have not found any signs of Haleigh Cummings. http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content...9la9E15zw.cspx

I have always stated that the first call Msity would make was to her brother Tommy. It was once thought that she was very close to thim. Now she says it is Timmy.

I do no see her having her phone off and being alone that night, if she was mad, she told somebody. The fact that her phone was off, a fight and Misty vanishing is too much coincidence. They are connected...IMO. Did RC leave his cell at PDM? Could he have left for awhile w/o anyone noticing?

Did Tommy hear from Misty before 3:00am? Did she call him and tell him Haleigh was missing or worse? Did Misty have a car that night? A neighbor says maroon vehicle was at MH early evening.....go figure~!

Misty and RC have big fight!....why would someone HC be involved taking Haleigh? Wouldn't it be more like Misty took her anger out on Haleigh. Why would somebody like HC take Haleigh away alive and hurt her or hide her....at the same time that Misty is fighting with RC?

...........need to know what the fight was about....suspect we never will.

But there are two other people that know what was going on...AS and TN. RC called TN and TN told AS to go over there.

Something is odd about this. I know LE has said this has nothing to do with Haleigh, but I still feel it's odd. It was rumored that TN was frantic yesterday wanting to find out what was going on, which is understandable. I just find it odd happening right after Hank Jr. got arrested and now being requestioned as well as his wife and others.

I think LE is doing what they have been doing all along. Keeping a lot of facts close to them only. The statement "not out of the ordinary" Is in my opinion a tactic they might be using so as no-one gets nervous and skips town. we know that has happened with some of the Croslins already.

I think LE is doing what they have been doing all along. Keeping a lot of facts close to them only. The statement "not out of the ordinary" Is in my opinion a tactic they might be using so as no-one gets nervous and skips town. we know that has happened with some of the Croslins already.

This LE is definitely giving out no info, it's always business as usual, and I have a feeling it will continue to be that way, possibly with good reason.

i just read on another board that misty's brother ratted her out and that haleigh is in a pond near the property and that le is draining the pond. sorry if this has already been posted.

this is what it said

I'll keep you posted but I live in Putnam County, and my sister in law just called and told me that they heard over the police scanner that Misty's little brother ratted her out and they know where Hayleighs dead body is. I can't find any news saying if it's true or not, but I sure hope it is.

found this on twitter

KMROSEBROCK: RT @WeeLaura: BREAKING: Body of Hayleigh Cummings possibly found in pond near her home. ( Cops EVERYWHERE.) Source: see orig. tweet.
about 1 hour ago from

i started one on your advice Kool. I just don't want to be jumping the gun, it's something i stumbled upon, and not on a crime message board either. I don't know..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member