Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time we saw Lindsy on film she had lost a great deal of weight too. I can't imagine anyone being "clean" would allow those idiots to all be piled up in her house, not working and having that many pills around and allowing Tommy, all piled up, to drive their son to the bus stop.

And as far as the other it happened in Putnam County and Crystal was not living there so if he broke a RO it was because she was in PC and I believe in the car with him.

Well hopefully with this second police report being sent to DCF they will either make Lindsy clean house or lose her kids.

I thought I was on the thread for Hank C. Jr. and not RC's thread. Why is it that anytime anything is brought up about the questionable history of the Croslin's, that Ronald's name has to be brought into it? It looks the discussion going on right now was centered on Croslin's previous arrest records and the dates that they occurred. How does Ronald even figure into these arrests?

Last time we saw Lindsy on film she had lost a great deal of weight too. I can't imagine anyone being "clean" would allow those idiots to all be piled up in her house, not working and having that many pills around and allowing Tommy, all piled up, to drive their son to the bus stop.

And as far as the other it happened in Putnam County and Crystal was not living there so if he broke a RO it was because she was in PC and I believe in the car with him.

Well hopefully with this second police report being sent to DCF they will either make Lindsy clean house or lose her kids.

bbm~
cajun, while I lived with an addict/user/abuser for many years, I wasn't one..but in this case from my own observations I have to agree with you. It's MO that ALL of them most likely are doing the same thing, maybe to varying degrees, but using all the same. I mean the Croslins, Cummings and Sheffields....maybe not GGM (who knows tho, cause she is older and disabled..she could be getting pills from the Dr. herself, just sayin..) I truly believe that this 'way of life' is much more prevelant than people realize. OT, I know...but so many think that just because a Dr prescribes a medication to them that it's not abuse..and of course it is NOT always, but very often that's where it begins...

Originally Posted by curvecuti: Since RC has lived in Fl. all his life and TC just a few years, you can not compare their records, since we don not have TC's complete record . Do we know all the other places TC has lived? TC has 5 battery/DV charges since '04, how many has RC had? moo.

Response from Cajun: Not one..

..........Incorrect, imo...the other player has assault charges too. We most likely do have TC's complete record. Yes, it is a shame we can't go back to their childhood.

I thought I was on the thread for Hank C. Jr. and not RC's thread. Why is it that anytime anything is brought up about the questionable history of the Croslin's, that Ronald's name has to be brought into it? It looks the discussion going on right now was centered on Croslin's previous arrest records and the dates that they occurred. How does Ronald even figure into these arrests?

The "RC" thread is closed.

I think it is re-opened Bax, just don't want talk about Ron and how the public gets their research, from what I can tell.

Originally Posted by curvecuti: Since RC has lived in Fl. all his life and TC just a few years, you can not compare their records, since we don not have TC's complete record . Do we know all the other places TC has lived? TC has 5 battery/DV charges since '04, how many has RC had? moo.

Response from Cajun: Not one..

..........Incorrect, imo...the other player has assault charges too. We most likely do have TC's complete record. Yes, it is a shame we can't go back to their childhood.
Why? if we could we couldn't see anything, juvenile records are sealed and what difference would it make? TC has a history of battery/DV and RC does not. imo, I'm sure we could find someone who knew someone who knew, but for me, that's just gossip. TC has not been in Fl. since he was 18 so there is alot of time we can not account for w/ his criminal record. Please post the other player's battery/DV charges, or the link. TIA.

Referencing Post above #1168

CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
First Name RONALD Middle Name LEMYLES Last Name CUMMINGS
Primary Address N/A City N/A State N/A
ZIP Code N/A Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 1983-10-29
Race WHITE Offense Date 2001-01-02 Source State FL
Offense 0784.011 MISDEMEANOR - ASSAULT Gender M

Of course, we know he also has another charge of assault in Aug 09.

CUMMINGS RONALD L 10/29/1983 2005 CF 017999 NC 9/29/2005 Principal - DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE
Principal - VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Principal - DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005[/COLOR][/COLOR
[/SIZE]

As was pointed out in another thread, Ronald was arrested in 9/05 for violating a restraining order taken out due to domestic violence charges.

It's always been assumed by people that Crystal had to be with him in the car. I think it is patently obvious that he went to where she was, but it doesn't mean she was with him. It means he violated the RO by coming into her presence.

When I did all that searching a few weeks ago of those records, I saw somewhere that he was too close to her home. It was a vehicle stop, so the only way he could be in her presence was if she was in the car. That I do not know, although I have seen uncorroborated statements to that effect here on WS. I think it's unfair to presume anything more about this charge, which was dropped, without some sort of corroborating narrative from an arrest report, etc. If Crystal was with him, then the restraining order couldn't have been too important. And since there are no other indications that the restraining order was violated, it wouldn't appear that Ron was harassing or stalking her--at least from the records we have in front of us. Bottom line, that violation of the protection order is not a charge of assault.

As to the misdemeanor assault, come on. At age 17, this was likely a fight between two or more young males, or it would be domestic violence or battery. This wasn't felony assault, which would lead to jail time. Do we have a corroborating narrative from a police report as to the nature of this charge? And why are we even debating this stuff? What does some fight Ron had as a 17-year old say about Haleigh's disappearance? I know many posters argue that Ron is "violent," but there is ZERO evidence that he has ever hurt his kids. And he was at work, so far as anyone has indicated. I haven't seen one scintilla of evidence that contradicts his account of his whereabouts. But here we are, on the Croslin thread, and it's another attack on Ron.

NO attack on RC...questions were asked and answers were given...it was simply asked if any other PLAYER had a record of battery and domestic violence. I see no harm and no OT applied.

RC was 18 yrs old at the time of the crime.

If your argument is valid, then you must apply the same standards to T. Croslin that you just applied to R. Cummings.

.................since when has RC done any jail time of more than hours for any felony....hasn't happened. He has been charged with at least 29 offenses and has never seen TIME.

Unless my math is wrong, RC was born Oct. 1983, the charge was in Jan. 2001. He would have been 17 in October 2000 and still 17 in January. Not 18 until October 2001.

You are correct. Must be a typo on the year or month. IF a minor, it would not be released, so a type must be the reason. Regardless, He still received the charge.

I agree it is most people's opinion that he is violent. His actions and words cause that perception.

Referencing Post above #1168

CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
First Name RONALD Middle Name LEMYLES Last Name CUMMINGS
Primary Address N/A City N/A State N/A
ZIP Code N/A Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 1983-10-29
Race WHITE Offense Date 2001-01-02 Source State FL
Offense 0784.011 MISDEMEANOR - ASSAULT Gender M

Of course, we know he also has another charge of assault in Aug 09.

CUMMINGS RONALD L 10/29/1983 2005 CF 017999 NC 9/29/2005 Principal - DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE
Principal - VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Principal - DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005[/COLOR][/COLOR]
The first one was in '01, so he has had 1 in 8 yrs. as a juvenile, and TC has had 5 in 5 yrs. No comparison. IMO.

Why does everyone seem to think that LE is putting pressure on the Croslin's? It seems to me the only time the Croslin's are in trouble is if they have a brain fart and someone calls the police.

I Have tried very hard to see what others see in regards to the Croslin's, but, keep going back to that very morning HaLeigh was discovered missing. The dogs tracked HaLeigh's scent all over that neighborhood, but, never ended up at the Croslin's, their Van or back to the Cummings mobile home. It is also clear that LE was at 116 Tyler St. that very morning. I have never heard that Tommy was not there so I assume he was and was questioned and there has been NO question as to his alibi that night, but, Misty's has.
In the very beginning Misty pointed a finger at her own family (cousin Joe and brother Tommy) not because she knew for sure they had done it, but, because of their past offenses against Misty.
IMO these two had been under the microscope from the very beginning and I have never heard of them labeled POI or suspect, in fact, I have seen no pressure from LE on any of The Croslin's except Misty.
IMO the focus still is being directed as far away from the truth as possible. With all the confusion over what is the truth and what has been a lie the focus has shifted fast to the Croslin's again.
What I seem not to understand is the point of view that this Family has anything more to hide than drug addictions and family dysfunctions. IMO now that the actions of these individuals have made their problems known to the right authorities maybe these individuals can begin to get help and recover from their extremely destructive lifestyle.
The sad thing is this Jerry Springer skit has nothing to do with Haleigh's abduction there for will not shed a light on who,why or where HaLeigh is being hidden. JMO

IMO Tommy's and Lisa's first known crimes where to get their hands on money. We all know that Timmy moved his family away and that the other remaining Croslins where also wanting to move away from Satsuma.
IMO the fight between Tommy and Ron is over Misty distancing herself from her dysfunctional family for the sake of HaLeigh and the obvious mess her family would/has caused in the media that has taken the focus off Finding HaLeigh.
Tommy's arrest for passing out after dropping off his child at school is probably just another day in this drug abusers daily habits, but, living in this small community that has there eye on all the players in this case. IMO Tommy's decision to take a nap(pass out) after dropping off his children with a front seat full of prescription was as dumb as a druggie can get.
Tommy seems to love PCSO and his last visit seems to be an eye opener to us all, not the fact that father and son where committing domestic violence against one another, but, Misty and Nay Nay where hanging together at 8 am and present when TC and HC go to blows over DVDs.......shaking my head over this still.
As you can see I am still looking for a POI that can be linked to the evidence that has been revealed to us by LE that this crime was committed by and ruled as a NON STRANGER ABDUCTION.
That non stranger/family member to HaLeigh that made a decision to take her from her home and family.
That non stranger/family member that so selfishly victimizes HaLeigh for their own satisfaction.
That non stranger/family member that continues to cause more damage by allowing this nightmare to continue.
I ask who would make this type of decision and have the opportunity and ability to commit this crime?
I ask who would get any satisfaction out of all that has transpired since that cold morning in February?
I ask who would allow this nightmare to continue?
WHO had something to gain?
WHO has made money in this child's name?
WHO has put themselves deep into this investigation?
THE SHEFFIELDS!!!!!!!!!
One more thing ( for those who care) if Chad is guilty of hiding a child in the past, is it not logical to look into this fact and determine if he helped or educated the Sheffield's on how it was done?

Why does everyone seem to think that LE is putting pressure on the Croslin's? It seems to me the only time the Croslin's are in trouble is if they have a brain fart and someone calls the police.

I Have tried very hard to see what others see in regards to the Croslin's, but, keep going back to that very morning HaLeigh was discovered missing. The dogs tracked HaLeigh's scent all over that neighborhood, but, never ended up at the Croslin's, their Van or back to the Cummings mobile home. It is also clear that LE was at 116 Tyler St. that very morning. I have never heard that Tommy was not there so I assume he was and was questioned and there has been NO question as to his alibi that night, but, Misty's has.
In the very beginning Misty pointed a finger at her own family (cousin Joe and brother Tommy) not because she knew for sure they had done it, but, because of their past offenses against Misty.
IMO these two had been under the microscope from the very beginning and I have never heard of them labeled POI or suspect, in fact, I have seen no pressure from LE on any of The Croslin's except Misty.
IMO the focus still is being directed as far away from the truth as possible. With all the confusion over what is the truth and what has been a lie the focus has shifted fast to the Croslin's again.
What I seem not to understand is the point of view that this Family has anything more to hide than drug addictions and family dysfunctions. IMO now that the actions of these individuals have made their problems known to the right authorities maybe these individuals can begin to get help and recover from their extremely destructive lifestyle.
The sad thing is this Jerry Springer skit has nothing to do with Haleigh's abduction there for will not shed a light on who,why or where HaLeigh is being hidden. JMO

IMO Tommy's and Lisa's first known crimes where to get their hands on money. We all know that Timmy moved his family away and that the other remaining Croslins where also wanting to move away from Satsuma.
IMO the fight between Tommy and Ron is over Misty distancing herself from her dysfunctional family for the sake of HaLeigh and the obvious mess her family would/has caused in the media that has taken the focus off Finding HaLeigh.
Tommy's arrest for passing out after dropping off his child at school is probably just another day in this drug abusers daily habits, but, living in this small community that has there eye on all the players in this case. IMO Tommy's decision to take a nap(pass out) after dropping off his children with a front seat full of prescription was as dumb as a druggie can get.
Tommy seems to love PCSO and his last visit seems to be an eye opener to us all, not the fact that father and son where committing domestic violence against one another, but, Misty and Nay Nay where hanging together at 8 am and present when TC and HC go to blows over DVDs.......shaking my head over this still. I too have been shaking my head over this.
As you can see I am still looking for a POI that can be linked to the evidence that has been revealed to us by LE that this crime was committed by and ruled as a NON STRANGER ABDUCTION.
That non stranger/family member to HaLeigh that made a decision to take her from her home and family. Non stranger, in it's simplest form could mean anyone whom Haleigh herself might not consider a stranger, imo
That non stranger/family member that so selfishly victimizes HaLeigh for their own satisfaction.
That non stranger/family member that continues to cause more damage by allowing this nightmare to continue.
I ask who would make this type of decision and have the opportunity and ability to commit this crime?
I ask who would get any satisfaction out of all that has transpired since that cold morning in February?
I ask who would allow this nightmare to continue?
WHO had something to gain?
WHO has made money in this child's name? reading about the Haleighbug foundation was indeed eye opening.
WHO has put themselves deep into this investigation?
THE SHEFFIELDS!!!!!!!!!
One more thing ( for those who care) if Chad is guilty of hiding a child in the past, is it not logical to look into this fact and determine if he helped or educated the Sheffield's on how it was done?
I am wondering if it is possible that someone knew perfectly well about what Chad had done in the past and hoped that it would bring police scrutiny in his direction to divert the attention away from themselves.

Hi Texasmommy!

I answered a few questions in purple, but I wanted to ask you where you think Haleigh might be right now and if she is being hidden away by a member of the Sheffield family, why did they leave Junior behind?

I am wondering if it is possible that someone knew perfectly well about what Chad had done in the past and hoped that it would bring police scrutiny in his direction to divert the attention away from themselves.

Hi Texasmommy!

I answered a few questions in purple, but I wanted to ask you where you think Haleigh might be right now and if she is being hidden away by a member of the Sheffield family, why did they leave Junior behind?
Just jumping in with a comment or two while awaiting a response from Texasmommy.

If someone in the extended family wanted to take both children, it would have been easy to grab Haleigh who was in a separate bed, but not easy to take Jr in bed with Misty and on the far side of her. Or, it may be that they wanted to take just Haleigh because they had a special bond with her. Or, they only needed to take one child and expected that a custody play for the second child would be successful based on the father "losing" the first child.

Also, if an extended family member wanted to take a child/the children, they would have needed a local accomplice who could alert them to an opportunity - Ron at work, Misty away or passed out, door unlocked, etc. This would have allowed then to complete their task in minutes with low risk. The local accomplice could have been bought off with money &/or drugs.

Just possibilities...

Hi Texasmommy!

Morning Elle,
IMO !
Yes I do believe this was a Sheffield family member that put this in to motion. I have a few theories as to why Jr. was not taken. It is possible they where not able to get Jr. because of the risk of waking Misty, but, IMO risks where taken and Misty slept through the abduction. The other possibility is they assumed it would be to suspicious on their part to take both and why risk falling under suspicion from the very first moment they where discovered both to be missing. IMO it would be a wise diversion to only take HaLeigh and stage the abduction to appear as something else. This IMO is what lead investigators in another direction because of the confusion of the evidence. IMO the crime was meant to look like the act was committed by the care giver Misty or a sex offender ( that has a preference for a 5 year old child and not a 17 year old teen.) that was allowed in the home or had access (KEY) to the home and knew HaLeigh was there.
As far as where do I think HaLeigh is being hidden I have some thoughts. I would be looking for a place that is very rural and not subject to the public prying eyes.

Can that part about Chad hiding a child be seen in the documents you can access online or does it have to be ordered?

Curve,

I thought his ex was hiding the kids from him, not the other way around.....

Can that part about Chad hiding a child be seen in the documents you can access online or does it have to be ordered?

They are NOT available online. I believe they are documents in GA. (Which are NOT online).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper