Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
g'd evening everyone. i hope we get some progress soon. tommy is about to give up something. that high bail indicates something. his crime should have been 1004.00 bail.

g'd evening everyone. i hope we get some progress soon. tommy is about to give up something. that high bail indicates something. his crime should have been 1004.00 bail.
Good evening BB, I agree and it fits what I've been thinking for a while now. I posted my thoughts in pj's thread about how I think what may have went down with the questioning concerning Hank and Lindsay today and might be why LE has info to go on now.

One thing is certain, Misty lies. Just noticed in her old communications that she is/was very close to her brother Tommy and her cousin JO. Of course, that changed when she met RC.

There is something very wrong with this child..Shame on RC for having her around the children. As I have said often, she is delusional....no telling what she did.

Since I'm throwing shame around, the same goes for TN and AS....they approved highly and spoke of her as if she is/was the best mother, even, better than their real mother....that was simply not right...on any level.

Can't say whether Hank knows anything but I think Misty would have called him before anybody else....

UCN: 542009CF001653XXAXMX File Date: 2009-09-14Judge: EDWARD E HEDSTROM Defense Atty: Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR Alias
Date#Docket Description

2009-09-141COMPLAINT - PCSO DET. KEN TAYLOR (8/19/09)

2009-09-141BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

2009-09-141GRAND THEFT FIRARM

2009-09-142WARRANT ISSUED - BOND SET AT $50,004.00 TJL

2009-09-164ARREST REPORT: GRAND THEFT (9/15/2009)

2009-09-165DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG

2009-09-165ADJ INS P D APPOINTED FOR FIRSTAPPEARANCEONLYFIRSTAPPEARANCEONLY

2009-09-165SUFFICIENT PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND

2009-09-165$50,000.00 SECURED BOND SET

2009-09-166AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY

2009-09-167ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR 1ST APP HEARING

2009-09-168WARRANT RETURNED EXECUTED

2009-09-213LETTER TO JUDGE HEDSTORM FROM LINDSY CROSLIN

If LE has their facts straight and he placed himself at the trailer on the night Haleigh disappeared, there is a charge missing from above report. Since there is not a charge of hindering an investigation I am leaning towards Law Enforcement already knowing the information that we are just hearing about today. Also, since we have not seen a charge of hindering an investigation that just reinforces my thought that LE has had this info.

Oh boy ! No Bond I see....
I wonder who he beat up, I have seen no media on it should we email ? lol

I don't find it comforting that the RO was lifted and now he is charged with an assault. I am wondering if he had issues with breaking the law before Haleigh went missing?

I seriously doubt that He struck or touched Misty. But, I have to wonder if they weren't having a "family" discussion and it got out of hand. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

am doing this on behalf of the owner of this board, Tricia Griffiths ... she is making a plea for all WSrs to help immediately !!

URGENT !!

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

Marc Klaas and KlaasKids desperately needs help NOW from each and every Websleuther to support Trucker TV through America.

Please take 3 minutes to read the above link, click the REPLY button, express your support or voice your concerns, click SEND.

Then forward the above link to your email contacts, everyone, everywhere, so they can do the same.

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

This may be the most important action you can ever take on behalf of missing children. THANK YOU TO ALL WSrs WHO MAY HAVE ALREADY RESPONDED TO THIS CALL !!

Many people in this case have been charged with various crimes, yet nothing happens. I wouldn't get worked up about it.

If you take notice, Misty is usually right in the middle of every call to LE. Trouble follows her.

I don't find it comforting that the RO was lifted and now he is charged with an assault. I am wondering if he had issues with breaking the law before Haleigh went missing?

I seriously doubt that He struck or touched Misty. But, I have to wonder if they weren't having a "family" discussion and it got out of hand. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Before HaLeigh went missing:

1/4/05 Tommy was arrested for BATTERY in Flagler County

4/18/05 Tommy was arrested for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/CONTEMPT OF COURT - VIOL INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION in Flagler County

4/7/05 Tommy was arrested for RECKLESS DRIVING in Flagler County

4/19/2007 Tommy was arrested for BATTERY in Flagler County

2/22/05 Tommy was arrested for SAFETY OF VEHICLE/INSPECTION in Flagler County

4/6/2005 Lindsy got an Order of Protection against Tommy in Flagler County

*I think I got all of it. Things have clearly gone downhill since HaLeigh went missing.

Before HaLeigh went missing:

1/4/05 Tommy was arrested for BATTERY in Flagler County

4/18/05 Tommy was arrested for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/CONTEMPT OF COURT - VIOL INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION in Flagler County

4/7/05 Tommy was arrested for RECKLESS DRIVING in Flagler County

4/19/2007 Tommy was arrested for BATTERY in Flagler County

2/22/05 Tommy was arrested for SAFETY OF VEHICLE/INSPECTION in Flagler County

4/6/2005 Lindsy got an Order of Protection against Tommy in Flagler County

*I think I got all of it. Things have clearly gone downhill since HaLeigh went missing.

Thank you ath, you are on the ball I tell ya. These records are from Putnam County, do we know if he had trouble in the other places he lived?

Thank you ath, you are on the ball I tell ya. These records are from Putnam County, do we know if he had trouble in the other places he lived?

Those are all actually Flagler County.

Putnam County - he didn't have anything before HaLeigh went missing. I think we are all pretty well aware of Tommy's record after she went missing.

He does have one record from 2/27/09 which is before we were paying attention to him:

2009-02-27 1 PUBLIC ANIMAL NUSIANCE

Not a big deal.

I did miss listing Lindsy filing for another Injunction for Protection in Volusia County. That was on 12/31/2004 (Happy New Year!)

His records don't even come near to those of his BIL in relation to seriousness. Looks like very mild stuff to me. Even this last arrest was very iffy. I guess ole Misty must have helped sorting out the details of what happened and those details could be distorted when you consider the source.

Since RC has lived in Fl. all his life and TC just a few years, you can not compare their records, since we don not have TC's complete record . Do we know all the other places TC has lived? TC has 5 battery/DV charges since '04, how many has RC had? moo.

Since RC has lived in Fl. all his life and TC just a few years, you can not compare their records, since we don not have TC's complete record . Do we know all the other places TC has lived? TC has 5 battery/DV charges since '04, how many has RC had? moo.

Not one.

As was pointed out in another thread, Ronald was arrested in 9/05 for violating a restraining order taken out due to domestic violence charges.

It's always been assumed by people that Crystal had to be with him in the car. I think it is patently obvious that he went to where she was, but it doesn't mean she was with him. It means he violated the RO by coming into her presence.

I've always considered that Amber was with him.

In any case, Tommy bailing out, living in a home with three small children, having Nay Nay sleep over and all the drugs....I sure want those babies outta that place.

Is there any reason to suspect that Lindsy is the ONLY clean person there (besides the tots)? I mean, the other 5 adults aren't....I surely hope she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer