Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must of missed that article - so they were calling Misty to get xanax? So they went over after she told them not to to get pills from her? SO many stories so much confusion. I will go check the article out.

Yes, in the AH article that was titled Misty Fires Back (I think), it says Misty was the one distancing herself from her family, that they were mad because she had a prescription for Xanax, and wouldn't share and that's why they were mad at her ...... we are still awaiting her full statement.

Did they put Lisa's number on the police report for the assault stuff against Ron? So, did they lie to the old man just to get in his house to steal from him? Were they that desperate for money to buy drugs?

Phone numbers for BOTH Tommy and Lisa on the "rat" police report. Dated 8/8/09.

Regarding Tommy's guns:

GUN.jpg

So, it sounds like he had to turn in a .45 handgun and a hunting rifle to LE after the restraining order became permanent.

Yes, I knew I had read/seen that somewhere-thank you!

Yes, thank you don't know how I missed that one. It also has some info about the guns which I had no clue it worked this way.

It was Misty and Annette Sykes, Ronald’s grandmother, who bailed him out of the Putnam County Jail within hours. On Wednesday a judge granted her permenant injunction against Tommy, demanding he keep away from her and surrender his guns, a .45 caliber handgun and a hunting rifle.

But Lt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the PCSD, told me that he’d not turned the guns in as of Friday. “I checked the evidence locker, and nothing had come in. Then I looked at the order and saw it was a demand but with no deadline.”

In fact, the only way Misty can make sure the guns are turned in, if he dilly dallies, would be to ask the court to cite him for contempt, and issue a warrant for his arrest if he doesn’t turn it over or if deputies have serve it and seize the guns.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/11/exclusive-misty-cummings-fires-back-at-family/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87677&highlight=sapp

Yes^ oh, and look, I was the last one to post-didn't know that-lol!

Busy, your just too quick tonight, did you read that AH article already?

But we are all on the same page that guns or no guns, Tommy's bail would never be that high for "guns" right?

Badme IMO Tommy's bail is high because they don't want him out and don't want him to leave town. The fact that they are questioning him at 10 pm at night says alot to me.

I am not talking specifically about Misty and Tommy but something is wrong with our court system when you can get a RO and guns are supposed to be turned in no deadline and the person who requested the restraining order is the one who has to follow up and pursue contempt charges if the person does not turn in their guns.

Badme IMO Tommy's bail is high because they don't want him out and don't want him to leave town. The fact that they are questioning him at 10 pm at night says alot to me.

I still think it was done on purpose to hit the late local news...they wanted people to know he was being talked to..IMO...and I think some people are squirming tonight...

Is TC’s arrest the product of the trip to Ma. to get phone records that linked back to Mr.Martin
So the question is why did the C’s go to Mr. Martins to use the phone to call Chelsea in Ma. when they had other choices.
Odd that they would call then wait to get a return call which maybe her number could have been on a left on caller ID if MM had a land line.

Nevermind, I was wrong. LOL
There was a lot of D Sapp discussion downstairs in many Haleigh C threads and also an "D Sapp Arrest" thread.

FYI, just posted down there - Lindsy's garage sale on Tyler included photos, one of which advertised a trampoline for sale. If you read the above threads, you may have seen reference to a trampoline.

I am not talking specifically about Misty and Tommy but something is wrong with our court system when you can get a RO and guns are supposed to be turned in no deadline and the person who requested the restraining order is the one who has to follow up and pursue contempt charges if the person does not turn in their guns.
I'll say! With that kind of latitude, I wonder how many people actually turn their guns in... :furious:

There was a lot of D Sapp discussion downstairs in many Haleigh C threads and also an "D Sapp Arrest" thread.

FYI, just posted down there - Lindsy's garage sale on Tyler included photos, one of which advertised a trampoline for sale. If you read the above threads, you may have seen reference to a trampoline.

Here you go. I posted it the day it came out on the news:

Lindsysellingeverything.jpg

Is TC’s arrest the product of the trip to Ma. to get phone records that linked back to Mr.Martin
So the question is why did the C’s go to Mr. Martins to use the phone to call Chelsea in Ma. when they had other choices.
Odd that they would call then wait to get a return call which maybe her number could have been on a left on caller ID if MM had a land line.
If Chelsea is the person they really called...

What's up with the trampoline?

Just reviewing one of the Sapp threads...it was suggested that Tommy and Misty and Ron knew him....

I am not convinced that any of them did not have a phone. I think they may have just preferred using someone elses. Question is why, and who? and What the heck was so important that they needed to speak to someone at 4am?

I do believe they all had phones, Chelsea had to have called them to let the know that MM knew his gun was stolen.
I believe they had phones too.

They tend to be a bit shady, which means there's gonna be a lot of this going on: :liar:

I still think it was done on purpose to hit the late local news...they wanted people to know he was being talked to..IMO...and I think some people are squirming tonight...
I sure hope so, HH!

In these small southern towns, though, even if he turns in those 2 guns, he's probably got more, his wife has a couple, his kids all have the deer rifles they got for their 2nd birthdays, his mama and his daddy have them so it doesn't matter if he turns them in or not in a way. They are ubiquitous (always wanted to use that word)

I hate guns.

At least contempt of a PO/RO is a felony.

But we are all on the same page that guns or no guns, Tommy's bail would never be that high for "guns" right?

That's right. They set his bail that high so he couldn't get out of jail. I wonder if he has an attorney yet? I thought he had to be arraigned within 48 hours and Art said he went to court on Wed. morning yet there are no records online yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro