Hank Croslin Jr Talks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have you ever been arguing with someone and they hung up on you then would not answer the phone? It is infuriating. Misty did it on purpose to further piss him off and get the "upper hand", imo. This is why he called her 20 times.

We know the kids were not with her for her binge weekend. There have not been ANY reports she ever took the kids with her to party without Ronald or even with Ronald. DCF would have investigated such reports, imo.

There's a first time for everything. Ron and the grannies were there to take care of the kids the previous weekend and wouldn't have let them take themeven if she wanted them there cramping her style. Just because she had previously left them home doesn't mean she could never take them anywhere unsavoury with her if there is no other sitter handy. They had been together for some months, it's not like her reliability had been established during years of loyal service.

I don't think anyone thinks everything Misty says has to be false for anything she says to be false.

And Mark NeJames was there, too. He quit representing the Cummings after that.

And while Tim may have gotten the details wrong about what Teresa said, he got the spirit right.

As for the Hank message, when Ron's lawyer told us what Ron said, it sounded almost exactly like what Tim said.

So... my question is, how crazy would Tim have to be to have misheard all the things Ron said?

How many people are we willing to trash to paint Misty as an innocent? LE, Tim, Polys, our own ears for BS...
I have not seen a direct quote or video of M. Nejames stating it was all fact. I would love to see it tho.

He took the word of Hank Sr. about the comment of Larry and the $35,000 (which he reported out of context so no...it wasn't exact) then without even discussing it with Ronald made a huge issue of it by having a person put up that money to again make Ronald look bad. I was horrified that Tim acted this way! It is out of character, imo. He should have gotten his facts straight before he put it out there like he did, imo.

Hi Jersey :wave: thanks for your reply, in this baffling case I really appreciate a place to come and bounce ideas off eachother too :) Misty's been poly'd and questioned so many times in the interim tho that unless she's coming off a "high" every one of those times? which would speak volumes itself I can't dismiss all her conflicting stories on this basis. (Btw not sure if you disagree w me re MC's honesty or reliability as a caregiver, but no worries in either case we can just agree to disagree.) :blowkiss:

:parrot:

As far as I know, they don't...unless it's to help clear somebody's name. I don't believe it's been done in this case, officially, has it? I've heard mention of Ron being cleared, but that's about it. Then I searched for video of it and I can't find where the chief stated anyone passed their polys. I thought I read it in an article...maybe? Idk. I specifically remember them stating that noobody has been cleared...but that was in the beginning...then I read this about Ron. Anyone have any updates?

Question: Did you intentionally withhold any information regarding Haleigh's disappearance?
Answer: No
Result: 99% deception

Question: Do you know what happened to Haleigh?

Question: Do you know where Haleigh is now?
Result: 95% Deception

Question: Do you know who took Haleigh?
Result: 42% deception

No one has been cleared except the A/C man. (if even him?) LE released a statement that Ron and Crystal were not considered suspects (and we know what little that's worth), and several media people who reported on that announcement changed the words "not considered a suspect" to "cleared"... and still do.

The only statement close to official about it since LE said they weren't suspects was Ron's lawyer saying two weeks ago when Misty had failed the polys, that Ron wasn't cleared, but was moved from top to bottom of the suspect list.

I would like to know what these 4,000 tips are that LE keeps talking about and where did they come from? How many people live in Satsuma anyway? Why is TC just now telling this story? Or is he just now telling it?

If MC was babysitting why don't they talk to these people. And if she was out partying who was she with? They said WBG, Nay, and the other one had no information and had not been with her. Surely someone would have come forward by now even anonomously.

And isn't it strange that a woman can see and identify a truck and two people at midnight putting something in someone's mail box? And then supposedly no one saw anything at this mobile home that night. I do not believe this was a group effort or a group cover up. Too many potential places to screw up. JMO

A person who is willing to be dishonest about one thing will invariably be dishonest whereever it serves them. JMO

:parrot:

That's exactly what I think. Again, not that I wanted her pampered, but maybe if the police would have handled it just a little bit differently, maybe she'd have given more info by now...or something along those lines. Nobody knows the life somebody's had unless they've walked in their shoes. All I'm suggesting is the PCSO tactics weren't working with what they were initially doing, so why not try a different method? That's all...nothing less. It's a shame it's taken almost 8 months to get somewhere...but then again, we're not privy to their data. They could have piles & piles of info hidden from the public's eye. I do believe alot is going on behind the scenes...but I also believe things could have been handles differently.

Well, Misty's lawyer did say yesterday that she told him LE had offered to give her police protection. ;)

There's a first time for everything. Ron and the grannies were there to take care of the kids the previous weekend and wouldn't have let them take themeven if she wanted them there cramping her style. Just because she had previously left them home doesn't mean she could never take them anywhere unsavoury with her if there is no other sitter handy. They had been together for some months, it's not like her reliability had been established during years of loyal service.
This issue here is really Tommy. We keep losing sight of that fact. HE places himself at the scene and has no alibi for the time he was supposedly waiting around.

We know due to what Maj. Bowling said that Ronald was at work during that time. While I do think it is important that Ronald says he did not ask him to check and Tommy claims he did...the burden lies on Tommy and not on Ronald at the moment.

Dear atty, this makes no sense. If Ron knows they were home and had no reason think they were not, what made him call the Croslins to ask if his girlfriend was there? Does he have another girlfriend?

Your quote goes on to say:

I find Shoemaker's comment about being in touch through the night really odd in that light. He can't be very well informed.

Great post Donjeta. There are too many conflicting statements about phone calls on the night in question.
What you stated makes sense - if Ron was sure Misty and kids were home, why call around?
Obvious, Ron didn't feel comfortable or too sure she was home when he didn't get an answer from his numerous phone calls to her cell phone.
He went searching for her via phone.
Gotta tell you, your post are mainly very clear and well thought out.

I didn't say she may not have lied about a few things. I just don't think she lied about everything. I believe she got locked into a story early of her "filling in the blanks" with things she thought they wanted to hear since they obviously were grilling her about her lack of memory that night. She had no attorney for the 30 plus hours of interrogations. This is where I think the lies come from and not the larger issue of her harming Haleigh.

She might or might not have harmed Haleigh but LE called her story an unbelievable farce. It's a bit strongly said if her inconsistencies are just a matter of remembering a few things wrong.

“What she’s told us is a farce…and the idea that she was doing what she says she was doing and how she was doing it is just not believable…it’s totally unbelievable in fact,” said Major Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...igh-Cummings-case/LUzL96-XdkaN3mv-O_qs6A.cspx

Well, Misty's lawyer did say yesterday that she told him LE had offered to give her police protection. ;)
I wonder if this has to do with HER family. There was a report of a problem with the other brother over the weekend, IIRC.

I have not seen a direct quote or video of M. Nejames stating it was all fact. I would love to see it tho.

He took the word of Hank Sr. about the comment of Larry and the $35,000 (which he reported out of context so no...it wasn't exact) then without even discussing it with Ronald made a huge issue of it by having a person put up that money to again make Ronald look bad. I was horrified that Tim acted this way! It is out of character, imo. He should have gotten his facts straight before he put it out there like he did, imo.

And maybe it was in perfect character, knowing Ron was playing games, considering how Tim feels about justice for children. Tim, like many of us, seems to be just flat sick of the BS.

And the way Ron's lawyer "explained" what Ron really said didn't make Tim look as off the Mark as those who want to trash his credibility now keep saying, IMO.

Makes sense to me he thought maybe she had gone to Tommys. If he asked Tommy to check Tommy would of called RC back or RC would of called him back after not hearing anything. Also doesnt make sense if you are asked to check on someone you wait an hour to do it.

Kind of like the day Ron was arrested for assault. Though Misty called them, allegedly, earlier in the day they waited many, many hours before they showed up on their doorstep.

Neither story rings true to me..

Question: Did you intentionally withhold any information regarding Haleigh's disappearance?

Question: Do you know what happened to Haleigh?

Question: Do you know where Haleigh is now?
Result: 95% Deception

Question: Do you know who took Haleigh?
Result: 42% deception

No one has been cleared except the A/C man. (if even him?) LE released a statement that Ron and Crystal were not considered suspects (and we know what little that's worth), and several media people who reported on that announcement changed the words "not considered a suspect" to "cleared"... and still do.

The only statement close to official about it since LE said they weren't suspects was Ron's lawyer saying two weeks ago when Misty had failed the polys, that Ron wasn't cleared, but was moved from top to bottom of the suspect list.

I know, I've seen this and it speaks volumes to me. But, and this is a big but, if Misty was high or out of it when something happened, she might know in the back of her mind but may not wish to remember it, or afraid to admit that she may have been witness to something. That's what I'm suggesting. Either way, it would throw everything off, every single test including poly hypnosis and voice analysis - that is if she was high when the incident occurred (Haleigh's abduction and/or demise). This is what's been in my head since the very beginning. In my mind, and this is only my opinion, this seems to be the only thing that makes sense to me...the only thing that would "add up" in my mind. Something's off...just not sure how. Heck, if I were sure, I'd be working for the FBI right? lol. Profiler ain't who I be ... :biggrin:

I wonder if this has to do with HER family. There was a report of a problem with the other brother over the weekend, IIRC.

Seems to me that her lawyer wouldn't have called it a ridiculous ploy (something to that effect) if it were her family LE had in mind.

I'm sorry to skip out, but I've needed to crash for two hours, and am totally out of it now... nobody post while I'm sleepin', ok? ;)

She might or might not have harmed Haleigh but LE called her story an unbelievable farce. It's a bit strongly said if her inconsistencies are just a matter of remembering a few things wrong.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...igh-Cummings-case/LUzL96-XdkaN3mv-O_qs6A.cspx

She must have told them something entirely different than what we know. The quote below makes no sense at all. She said she was sleeping and then she woke up and found Haleigh gone. How many different ways can you sleep and wake up? The underlined below is not logical.

snipped....

“What she’s told us is a farce…and the idea that she was doing what she says she was doing and how she was doing it is just not believable…it’s totally unbelievable in fact,” said Major Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office

JMO

This issue here is really Tommy. We keep losing sight of that fact. HE places himself at the scene and has no alibi for the time he was supposedly waiting around.

We know due to what Maj. Bowling said that Ronald was at work during that time. While I do think it is important that Ronald says he did not ask him to check and Tommy claims he did...the burden lies on Tommy and not on Ronald at the moment.

I beg to differ, the issue is all of them. I assume that Tommy was there because he would be dumb and dumber if he lied about being there. While Tommy may have planned something hinky, Misty is still hinky to me as well, since she has still not clarified her story about the evening and Tommy here just brought up another problem. Why did they not see each other if they were both at the MH at the same time? Or did they, and now they're both lying about it?

Ronald acts hinky to me in this instance in that he's frantic enough to call 20 times and call the Croslins clearly suspecting that Misty was not home but yet insists that he's had no reason to suspect that Misty was not home.

For the record, I absolutely can't wait to move to Florida so I may volunteer for Tim's wonderful TES organization. I firmly stand behind Tim. I do think some things could be taken out of context. This is a man of high standards with how he lives his life now. He has strong convictions and is an awesome advocate for the missing - especially where children are concerned. I personally think Tim is attached and doesn't want to quit until Haleigh is brought home...dead or alive. I know if I were one personally involved, I would do whatever it takes to find out the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qfemale
Back