Hank Croslin Sr Arrested 11/24/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IF Hank Sr has his own phone, where Tommy is not the primary payer (meaning that his dad has a phone on Tommy's family plan), then they would need a separate warrant for his records. However, if Tommy gave LE permission to look at his phone records, that would include the records of all phones on the bill. If Hank Sr uses only the house phone and Tommy is the primary payer (or Lindsy) they would have to give permission and Hank is just bum outta luck on that.

There is no way to get phone records for any trac phones any of them might have owned to connect them to anyone else, unless that someone is on a phone record already subpoenaed by LE and it comes up, and even then, tying a particular number to someone else is nearly impossible. Not all the way, but nearly.

Thank you for that info Debs. I sure hope LE is looking at all of these angles *especially knowing the length these folks will go to in order to acquire their drug(s) of choice. JMO -

Is it wrong of me to not want any of these people to have a quiet Thanksgiving as long as Haleigh is still "out there" and nobody is spilling what they know?

I just feel so badly for the kids. I can't understand why DCF, knowing the situation & the number of people living in that home, hasn't removed the children or at the very least insisted that anyone living within the home must attend substance abuse counseling & AA, NA, or CA!! JMHO -

Does anyone know why the 911 call was not released for this arrest? Thanks :)

I don't think there was a 911 call-LE had investigated and issued a warrant for Hank's arrest then acted on it.

You are correct, of course :) I was wondering about Tommy's last arrest and got confused...Thanks, Twall.

8:10. So Hank gets Turkey Day with the fam. Wonder what Thanksgiving is like on Tyler Lane?

Just a guess, but I'm thinking it's probably not like a traditional Thanksgiving day. JMHO

They put the FUN in DYSFUNCTION? ;)

LOL I'm thinking they could be the poster family for dysfunction.

I just cannot imagine what it's like for these little kids seeing their dad, grandmother and now grandfather all arrested and hauled off to jail. That has to be so upsetting for them, I would think.

There won't be much for them to cling to, but I hope every drug wasted person in that house looks upon the faces of the children (if they're still there) and realizes the blessings they have before them.

If Lindsey does not get herself and her kids out of that enviroment, she is going to lose them. I wonder if Hank Sr. had a legitimate reason for using pain pills way back when and then became dependent on them? I just wonder when things started going badly for them, have he and Lisa always been addicts? I also wonder what brought all of them to Fl.? Did they come down to do work after a hurricane and liked it and never left? Do they have extensive criminal records in other states? The whole bunch is somewhat of a mystery to me as far as their life before Haleigh went missing.

I just feel so badly for the kids. I can't understand why DCF, knowing the situation & the number of people living in that home, hasn't removed the children or at the very least insisted that anyone living within the home must attend substance abuse counseling & AA, NA, or CA!! JMHO -

They are http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/25/ng.01.html HARRIS: Well, I don`t know of any active searches. But I can tell you the kind of pressure they are putting on this family. I spoke with Lindsay Croslin, Tommy`s wife today. She said when the agent came to arrest her father-in-law, the female agent pulled her aside afterwards and said, Lindsay, we are not going away. We`re going to keep arresting people. And once we`ve finished putting everybody in jail, we`re then going to take the children. This comes out of this Hank or this Tommy, you know, arrest from falling asleep at the -- you know, at the bus stop. The local child welfare workers are now investigating him for that possible child endangerment. So they have a bit of leverage here, Pat, and they are going to keep using it until they get what they think people know.

badme, looks like he's still in, unless my eyes are deceiving me.

My daughter was the bond clerk in our county. Her office was literally in the jail, the trustee prisoners emptied her trash cans, etc. I always thought it was the coolest job. And one year, there was the usual humanitarian release for Christmas -- anyone of their residents on minor crimes were told to just go on home for Christmas. One old dude said, "The house is full of my shiftless relatives, my wife is waiting for me to go outside in the cold and fry a turkey, my inlaws are there and have taken over my bed, and I'll be expected to babysit my 6 grand and greatgrands, and I AIN'T LEAVING!"

I'm thinking if I was old Hank, I'd stay where I was.

Blaise

My daughter was the bond clerk in our county. Her office was literally in the jail, the trustee prisoners emptied her trash cans, etc. I always thought it was the coolest job. And one year, there was the usual humanitarian release for Christmas -- anyone of their residents on minor crimes were told to just go on home for Christmas. One old dude said, "The house is full of my shiftless relatives, my wife is waiting for me to go outside in the cold and fry a turkey, my inlaws are there and have taken over my bed, and I'll be expected to babysit my 6 grand and greatgrands, and I AIN'T LEAVING!"

I'm thinking if I was old Hank, I'd stay where I was.

Blaise

LOL Great story Blaise. Sounds like he knew where the better deal was. I would think Hank would prefer a jail cell too, compared to what he has to go home to. I would think he has more room to move around as well as more personal space in jail than at home with all those people there.

I don't know if Hank is out or not because there's still no release time. Wouldn't it be a hoot if they paid his bond only for Hank to be arrested again on some more charges? :angel:

If Lindsey does not get herself and her kids out of that enviroment, she is going to lose them. I wonder if Hank Sr. had a legitimate reason for using pain pills way back when and then became dependent on them? I just wonder when things started going badly for them, have he and Lisa always been addicts? I also wonder what brought all of them to Fl.? Did they come down to do work after a hurricane and liked it and never left? Do they have extensive criminal records in other states? The whole bunch is somewhat of a mystery to me as far as their life before Haleigh went missing.

Hey Pretty Girl, just read on another thread NG stated that Nay Nay has moved in with the Family. Bad Big Mistake!!!! On many fronts, bad. I'm with you on your thoughts, evidentally DCF must have closed the Hank Jr. gonna nap during school bus stop investigaton, as they would have to insist Nay Nay move out, as they also would pull a file check on her being/moving into the home on their watch.

Front Mistake #2 you never move another woman/man into your home around your spouse. Never!!!! Then you add the drug/criminal element into the equation, explosion.

Front Mistake #3 This isn't looking good for Misty. Somethings up in that home, and it struck me hard. Sort of like a "circling" and someone is in danger. This isn't good. May protection cover that home, especially for the innocense there, goodness.

I don't know if Hank is out or not because there's still no release time. Wouldn't it be a hoot if they paid his bond only for Hank to be arrested again on some more charges? :angel:

hehehe, and if this be the case, me thinks definately LE is up to sompteen and we may be seeing some action for the good of Haleigh's case. For I can't think of any other reason why to pull a "fast one" on LE's side but for only to further the investigation.

I don't know if this is allowed or not, so if not, mods please remove it. I am very happy to see this story! I was almost out of faith tonight until reading it. It's a good read, IMO. (Also, sorry if it has been posted already, I haven't looked everywhere)

http://www.artharris.com/

As the agent cuffed Hank Thomas Croslin, Sr., 41, and lead the patriarch of the tight-knit family away, another agent pulled Lindsay aside, no longer hiding law enforcement strategy, and read her the riot act: that the Croslins would keep feeling a world of hurt as long as Misty failed to cooperate.
<snip>

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and Kool Look, that pic in your siggy line is just beautiful.

Azwriter, if I was to see the Croslin's in a restaurant or something and they were all together, I think the last one that I would peg for an addict would be Hank Sr. He looks the most "normal" to me out of all of them. Probably means absolutely nothing but when you compare his outward appearance to that of his wife and children, there is quite a difference, in my opinion.

Using that logic perhaps the only way he could make a living by selling pills was if he didn't swallow all of his product. :waitasec: Or, have a family member steal them for their own consumption.

Bold is mine

I agree! Though, dude's got some mean a$$ eyes!

debs, it's not just Florida. The drug problem is pretty rough here in AZ too. We're just a few steps from the Mexican border.
Happy Thanksgiving!

I agree.. it's everywhere. Pharmacies have become our drug dealers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back