Hank Croslin Sr Arrested 11/24/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who wants to bet that the A&E network is seriously considering filming their next 10 episodes of "Intervention" in Putnam County?? :(

Due to Tommy and Hank Sr abiding legal problems, are they able to enter a treatment facility or do they have to remain in the community until their charges are resolved?

IMO, I have no reason to doubt Hank Sr. was in the hospital when this thing went down.....possibly they are trying to get some info from him on his daughter's activities that night, IMO only.

Thanks, Curvecuti...
You have a man, more likely than not, in detox mode--as I posted last night...this is NOT just a doc shop arrest...they are squeezing Misty's family for info...I hope that if he knows something he breaks--he should be ripe...IMO

respectfully snipped and BBM

YEP! The squeeze is on.

Hank Sr can get alot of mileage out of his alibi which places him under supervised care at the community hospital so LE have to get serious and confirm his claim with hospital personnel. The Croslins are serious competitors both sly and cunning.

Well IIRC he was in a wheelchair and then on crutches at the wedding so I have no reason to doubt the car accident/hospital admission...and I agree there are far too many sly and cunning people involved in this little darling's disappearance....:(

Jim has nothing to do with what happened to Haleigh... I am not sure if he even knows her.

If I understand you correctly, why hasn't anyone reported the smell of a decomposing body to LE if she remained within town limits?

Well IIRC he was in a wheelchair and then on crutches at the wedding so I have no reason to doubt the car accident/hospital admission...and I agree there are far too many sly and cunning people involved in this little darling's disappearance....:(

Alot of people can easily fake body aches and pains to get money after they've been involved in a motor vehicle accident and it is easy to convince a doctor under these circumstances that you aren't fit to work.
Was Hank Senior serve in the Army?
Until l I see proof to support Hank Sr admission to hospital, this lead remains unsubstantiated in my opinion. Hank Jr wore a neck brace to show Ron hurt him when he gave an interview around the time of Ratsgate and then by magic all HC Jr injuries disappeared to never return. Hank hasn't spoken about any long term damage or appear to have any physical scars. Hank Jr was possibly faking the injuries he said he received from Ron, and he is likely imitating his father's behavior. Hank Seniors eyes are revealing.

If I understand you correctly, why hasn't anyone reported the smell of a decomposing body to LE if she remained within town limits?

Gator filled waters and quick sand would easily take care of that problem...Hopefully Hank or one of the other Croslins know exactly what happened when Haleigh got off that school bus that afternoon and will come forward and tell LE....

Hopefully he can give information if he knows anything about where MC was that night.

"Even though this arrest is not related to their case, investigators in the Haleigh Cummings investigation intend on questioning Hank Croslin Sr. to determine if he has any knowledge of the events that took place the night Haleigh Cummings went missing," the Putnam County Sheriff's Office reported in a statement Wednesday. "As we have previously reported, there are inconsistencies in Misty Croslin's account of the evening that still need clarification."
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091125/ARTICLES/911259962/1002

Gator filled waters and quick sand would easily take care of that problem...Hopefully Hank or one of the other Croslins know exactly what happened when Haleigh got off that school bus that afternoon and will come forward and tell LE....

Poor HaLeigh. I'm glad the Croslin's are beginning to experience serious repercussions for the crimes they've committed against society. I think Hank Senior 's fradulant attempt to supplement his family's income came to a grinding halt and he is busted. I wondered how Hank Sr could afford to pay Lisa's bond and maybe Hank Jrs. I guess he keeps an emergency fund.

If HaLeigh is deceased and in water, perhaps a bone will eventually surface otherwise I doubt her body will ever be found.

I'm hoping Junior will never forget what happened that fateful night and when he is older he will reveal exactly what happened.

But would just any regular doctor give out hundreds of pills? If he went to regular doctors they might give him 10 or so pain pills without doing tests, but different pain clinics that would give out several months worths of pills would have to document some problem. I thought Hank Sr. was in a wheelchair, but could be mistaken. If people in Florida can just walk in a pain clinic and get pills with no injuries, disabilities, or proven medical histories then they need to make some drastic changes. I'll bet Tommy squealed on his dad when he was in jail.

You make a good point.. I can't see hundreds for no reason. I don't know why but for some reason I thought Sr. had health issues as well (in my head for whatever reason I thought he had cancer- probably not so but it's what my head made up LOL). I think Jr. ratted on him too, I'm just surprised it took him a couple of days to do it.

He should continue to receive meds if they are/had been prescribed. Meds continue even if you are in prison. I hope he didn't leave the stash with Misty though. Now there are a few hundred pills for the family to fight over.....Misty will win.

hmm I dunno, I kinda see Lisa winning but that's just me.

I hope this is OK. If not, mods please remove

HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 11/24/2009 7:09:05 PM - Booking#: 09-04876
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/3/1968 - RACE: W - SEX: M
Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.13-7a8 FRAUD CONCEAL INFO TO OBTAIN PRESCRIPTION F T $7,504.00

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=757716&IMG=59885

Also just found this:

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/11/more-trouble-for-family-of-hal.html

More trouble for the family of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.

The father of the woman who was at home when Haleigh went missing has been arrested for doctor shopping.

Police say 41-year old Hank Croslin Senior acquired hundreds of Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different doctors earlier this year.

Croslin has been charged with withholding information from a practitioner.

Police found this information as part of their investigation into the disappearance of the young girl.

There have been a series of arrests of family members connected to this case, but none have been involved with the disappearance.

Haleigh has been missing since early February.

More arrests for this family. Now why can't they have these folks on a Reality Show. Never a dull moment with them.

Question, please -- these are heavy-duty pain meds, right? If you're not in pain, what do they do for you? Bring you up or bring you down? What's the draw for illegal users?

Blaise

Blaise, iirc, the really handsome guy that was the NFL QB for Green Bay [and now is QB for Minnesota, I think] got addicted to this drug about 12 yrs ago. I remember reading that his wife complained that he would save them all up [instead of taking them PRN] so he could take them to stay up all night playing computer games. [I'm pretty sure this was in People Magazine, btw.]

Why does it seem like LE has been waiting for this one...lol

Oh, you are so correct mysticrose. And this isn't a charge that can be detected in just a day or two of investigation. It would have to be watched as it unfolded.
jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TruthAndACoffee
Back