Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
lol... re: the big BAHMBSHALES BRAKING yesterday and today, I wuz about to make a comment about Groundhog Day, but I'll spare y'all.

;D

Now word from Tommy, Ron or Misty in a long time. Someone is talking and someone is scared.

I do not believe for one moment RC had anything to do with her disappearance....YES...drugs, coverups, save you own azzzzzzzzzzzz

It took months for TC to even admit he was THERE......WHY?

MC was wasted.............there or not....who knows for sure.....

The blue van......drugs......bits and bits of TC's actions over the months coming to light.....God only knows what this man did/does that we do not know......I really do not care about his personal life......but he finally revealed he was at the TRAILER.....

They all have trouble telling the truth because of DRUGS....

and MC's comment 4 people......

You ask WHY? I suspect it was due to the fact he knows Haleigh was not abducted and he might have helped Ron C out that night removing drugs in the MH..JMO
And I respectfully but totally disagree with you on the subject of Ron C didn't do anything to his daughter.JMO

Tommy knew what the conditions were inside the homes before he went inside. The night Tommy broke into 2 homes on Tyler Ave, he knew one of the homes was vacant, (female tenant(s) were out-of-town) and the other home which was next door to him, appears to have been occupied by a single woman who was sleeping. Tommy selected homes to break into which presented the lowest risk of him getting caught so I figure that is why he felt comfortable collecting various items from within the home. Tommy likely knew the layout of the homes, that there were no men present or home security systems. Tommy’s drywall experience would be an asset as well.

Tommy’s parents were out-of-town Monday night, Ronald was at work, Ron's children were with Misty or not, and Ron's trailer didn't have a home security system.

You ask WHY? I suspect it was due to the fact he knows Haleigh was not abducted and he might have helped Ron C out that night removing drugs in the MH..JMO
And I respectfully but totally disagree with you on the subject of Ron C didn't do anything to his daughter.JMO

and I totally differ with your opinion.... but I know we all agree on one thing...

WTH is Haleigh...

Tommy knew what the conditions were inside the homes before he went inside. The night Tommy broke into 2 homes on Tyler Ave, he knew one of the homes was vacant, (female tenant(s) were out-of-town) and the other home which was next door to him, appears to have been occupied by a single woman who was sleeping. Tommy selected homes to break into which presented the lowest risk of him getting caught so I figure that is why he felt comfortable collecting various items from within the home. Tommy likely knew the layout of the homes, tthat here were no men present, or home security systems. Tommy’s drywall experience would be an asset as well.

Tommy’s parents were out-of-town Monday night, Ronald was at work, tRon's children were with Misty or not, and Ron's trailer didn't have a home security system. JMO

and IF MC was there he most likely KNEW how she acted under the influence... she was probably knocked out completely....she was NOT home.. whatever the case....JMO it was an opportunity crime....no matter how it began......for whatever reason Haleigh was taken.

and I totally differ with your opinion.... but I know we all agree on one thing...

WTH is Haleigh...

BBM..I highly suspect her father as well as a few others in his family have the answer to that question..JMO

Thank you for posting that link Bluesky. I didn't realize that Tommy stole a shotgun, dvd's, money, alcohol, etc. I was under the impression that it was only (not minimizing) dawn dish detergent & scotch-brite. I have to admit that I found it very disturbing to read that report; cutting screens, jimmying doors, etc. leaves me with a very sick feeling. Is it possible that Tommy went into the MH - as someone suggested here (I apologize for not recalling who said it and giving credit where credit is due) and HaLeigh woke up? After reading that police report, I'd say that it's very possible. :banghead: This really stinks - I feel as though it's going to be nearly impossible (if not completely impossible) for LE to determine who, out of this bunch, is responsible for harming HaLeigh - they're all criminals for god's sake!!! It could have been anyone of them - they all seem capable to me. :banghead: Sorry to rant but that police report really scared me and I'm feeling discouraged. Seems that it pays off to surround yourself with crooks/criminals - leaves everyone guessing; most especially LE.

JMHO -

Quoting my own post here;
The following posts remind me (again) of all the factors that argue against Tommy being the perp...

When trying to consider Tommy as the perp, I find I'm always stuck on that age old problem of ..."So how in hades do you explain the actions of Ron, Misty, Teresa and GGMS?" To me to try and splain' them away, just takes way to many leaps and turns. Just can't see it being Tommy. He probably helped...after the fact, but his crime, naw.

You're right teh, can't explain it!

I have the same delimma (spelling?) teh! when trying to think of other theories for what happened to HaLeigh, i just can't get the circus out of my head. IMO, it is far more harder to try to explain away the behavior of TN,GGM, RC,& MC.

Exactly - thier behavior cannot simply be disregarded altogether because it doesn't fit in with Tommy being the perp - It must be explained and until I hear a reasonable explanation (reasonable being a logical explanation; behavior that reflects a "typical" person's response or reaction, clear and concise; without answers such as "I don't know" or "I can't explain it"), I cannot disregard the relevance.

I could possibly have seen Misty protecting Tommy out of some misguided family loyalty or if he has something bad on her, but since she's already pointed her finger at him as a molester and a druggie and now a burglar it appears less likely.
If Ronald, Teresa and GGMS have reason to suspect Tommy of doing it and Misty of protecting him marrying into the family seems a weird choice given that there was another child to protect.

Beyond weird Donjeta! (IMO)

Not to mention if Ron had nothing to do with this and thought that Tommy did it.........well, lol, ya know, let's just say.........Ron would have took out the trash.

That's right teh and it's not like Ronald would have to look hard or go far to find "the trash" and to take it out.

(Respectfully snipped)
If he had done the crime, and Ron knew it, I don't think Tommy would still be breathing. Instead they still hang out together and do business and stuff.

Who does that?! If Ronald even so much as suspected Tommy over the past 11+ months, Mr. Talk-Tuff certainly wouldn't be hanging out and doing business with him!

ITA - ain't no way Tommy was the perp when the lies and the alibis from RC & MC started with the 911 call.

My opinion only

That is when it began Trident - before we (WSer's) or the public came to know alot of the details about the backgrounds of the players and/or extended family members. IF ONE IS TO BELIEVE THAT TOMMY DID IT, why the lies, inconsistancies, the stories that don't make any sense whatsoever, incomplete answers ("I don't know"s) or answers that are missing the most critical (and impressionable) details, yet over-embellished with unimportant or mundane details by Ronald & Misty? Makes no sense. In order to make some kind of sense out of the behavior by Ron, Misty, TN, GGS... you'd have to contort your mind like a pretzel to view everything upside down and inside out - the truth does not require acrobatics. (IMO)

Thanks for bringing me back to the light folks!

He steals weird stuff....

After I read you post greeneyedgirl, I had a thought; I don't believe that Tommy was the only one who entered that dwelling. I think that the lady of "his" house was with him.
Tommy: Gun, Nintendo, N.Games, DVD's, booze...
Partner-in-Crime (Lindsey): Bath Towels, Dawn dish detergent, scotch-brite scrubbing pads... JMO -

If Tommy is breaking into homes, rummaging around with people asleep, and taking things like cleaning supplies then I feel he is one strange strange person. What if Misty is telling the truth about him messing with her when she was younger. Tommy probably wasn't on drugs back then. If he walks around at night and gets into homes he may be more disturbed than anyone realizes and it may not all be due to drugs. Is he the one that Misty felt was molesting children in her family? He's got scummy enough associates to know very well how to steal things of value by now.

The homes Tommy stole from really didn't pose much of a threat to him. One of the homes was unoccupied and the other contained a sleeping woman.
MM, TC's former neighbor on Sunglow Ave is blind and elderly and none of the homes appear to have had any home security system.

Did Misty say anything more than Tommy messed with her when she was younger? Probably not. No charges were filed.

What is going on here? Does Tommy just slip out of bed and take off for a few hours after his wife is asleep and then slip back in bed without being confronted by his wife when he returns? Does Tommy lie to his wife? Probably. Lindsy knows something. Lindsy knows if her husband was gone Monday after she went to bed but according to Chelsea, it was Joe who slipped out of bed Monday night for a few hours and was unaccounted for. Is Chelsea purposely misleading the investigation to take the focus off of Tommy or even her own husband? Maybe Joe swears he never drove the blue van Monday night.

I don't buy that Lindsey is drug-free. Nope :snooty: Can't see it. I'm not basing that strictly on Tommy's use; I'm basing it on the fact that she surrounds herself with drug-users, even inviting non-family, drug-using individuals to move-in/live in her home (NayNay...)... Clean (drug-free) people don't choose to live in a home FULL of multiple drug-users. I would never let a nurse with her surrounding circumstances anywhere near me if hospitalized (or my loved ones!). The State of florida Nursing Board better keep an extremely close eye on her and perform random drug testing - frequently. JMHO -

After I read you post greeneyedgirl, I had a thought; I don't believe that Tommy was the only one who entered that dwelling. I think that the lady of "his" house was with him.
Tommy: Gun, Nintendo, N.Games, DVD's, booze...
Partner-in-Crime (Lindsey): Bath Towels, Dawn dish detergent, scotch-brite scrubbing pads... JMO -

Something to consider.....

None of this or the characters involved MAKE ANY SENSE.... nothing or no one would surprise me or be not a suspect...

That's what this kind of addiction will do to a person. Amazing the lengths one will go to - to get it. I'm finding myself feeling sorry for Chelsea. She needs to take that nursing training, her kids and get out of Dodge. Go to where she can support them making some decent money and leave him to his own devices.

Lindsy must certainly know if Tommy her husband left the home Monday evening and the approximate time he returned. Maybe Lindsy said she didn't look at the clock so she can't give the exact times but if Hank Jr was unaccounted for, she would be the first to know. Lindsy said she wanted to leave Satsuma in order to protect her children in August but she held herself back from leaving when her husband and mother-in-law had criminal charges filed against them by MM. T&L hosted an estate sale but were forced to stay put.

Lindsy must certainly know if Tommy her husband left the home Monday evening and the approximate time he returned. Maybe Lindsy said she didn't look at the clock so she can't give the exact times but if Hank Jr was unaccounted for, she would be the first to know. Lindsy said she wanted to leave Satsuma in order to protect her children in August but she held herself back from leaving when her husband and mother-in-law had criminal charges filed against them by MM. T&L hosted an estate sale but were forced to stay put.

Lindsy wasn't forced to stay....according to what she told me, he wanted her to still go the following Monday.... She has 3 beautiful kids.....she should put them FIRST.... There is no reason she could not have left....began a new life....TC tell the TRUTH.....and let the chips fall where they may....

None of these parent's put their children FIRST....

Something to consider.....

None of this or the characters involved MAKE ANY SENSE.... nothing or no one would surprise me or be not a suspect...

I agree chesterp. IMO, deciding capibility isn't the issue here as I happen to think that most of the players are capible - It's determining which one(s) is actually culpible.
MOO-

Wow, I agree. It could be possible that Tommy went in the trailer. Then there's Misty and Ron possibly not wanting to give up any info on their drug trade. It will suprise me if any of them talk.

Based on what we know about Tommy, he enters homes, so the fact he didn't go inside Ron's trailer when no one answered is suspicious. It seems more likely to me that under these circumstances Tommy would stay and find a way to get inside the trailer to find out what was going on and to ensure everyone was safe and sound. Tommy's story is limp and has loose ends in it. It doesn't add up IMO.

I wonder during the estate sale if they sold all or most of their furnishings?
Since they ended up staying, I wouldn't think they would not have had the money to replace anything they sold. Makes you wonder just how they are getting by day to day, are there beds, sofa, washer/dryer ??? Sad.

Let's get back on track please. Lindsay has not been charged with any crime. This thread needs to stay on track with what Tommy has done. We can talk about judgement on her part to stay in this environment but beyond that I think we have to be careful not to accuse her of any involvement in what Tommy has been charged with. Thanks.

Based on what we know about Tommy, he enters homes, so the fact he didn't go inside Ron's trailer when no one answered is suspicious. It seems more likely to me that under these circumstances Tommy would stay and find a way to get inside the trailer to find out what was going on and to ensure everyone was safe and sound. Tommy's story is limp and has loose ends in it. It doesn't add up IMO.

Someone was home......we know for sure JR. was there... I do not think he was left to himself....he might have been alseep but I see no disputing he was not there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edlynch
Back