Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Blue I've never heard of or seen this report before. New info. to me. Am I correct in assuming Greenwood's report is a statement given and taken down by him personally from Ron? I've not read that here before, but I don't read all the posts. Thanks for re-confirming what you have said so that I am clear in understanding your post. :innocent: This is shocking, as I've never heard before that Ron came in from work that fateful night and observed Misty sleeping and Haleigh gone. :blushing:

Whisperer posted that statement by Lt Greenwood recently so we'll be able to locate it and bring it forward for you. I didn't know Ron made this statement either and I was under the impression Misty was at the front door about to leave to look for HaLeigh when Ron drove up and asked her why she wasn't sleeping.

Tommy knew what the conditions were inside the homes before he went inside. The night Tommy broke into 2 homes on Tyler Ave, he knew one of the homes was vacant, (female tenant(s) were out-of-town) and the other home which was next door to him, appears to have been occupied by a single woman who was sleeping. Tommy selected homes to break into which presented the lowest risk of him getting caught so I figure that is why he felt comfortable collecting various items from within the home. Tommy likely knew the layout of the homes, that there were no men present or home security systems. Tommy’s drywall experience would be an asset as well.

Tommy’s parents were out-of-town Monday night, Ronald was at work, Ron's children were with Misty or not, and Ron's trailer didn't have a home security system.

Could you explain your reasoning for this comment, please. TIA
My husband has drywall experience but he's no criminal!

I'm still extremely suspicious of Tommy. Anyone who was accused of messing with a kid as an older teen or whatever, who is seen by neighbors walking around a lot at night, places himself at the scene of a missing child, takes advantage of the weak (elderly blind man), steals, dopes, has a drastic change in appearance since Haleigh went missing, and gets into the home of a sleeping woman could be someone who might do much worse. Some people have compulsions that they can't control. People who lurk about at night usually wear black, too. If Misty really wasn't home I hope she talks.

JMO...she would be an easy target for an assault gone wrong....if he did show up and MC was not there or passed out. I do not feel drugs killed her in my first dream of her the day she was gone...I clearly saw her being scooped up off the mattress by a person wearing a polo shirt with stripes and everytime I see a pix of TC in a certain shirt...... I get chills.

I see this all the time and nothing will ever change my mind he was somehow involved with her being scooped off the mattress.

and why was so much evidence taken out of the BLUE van.

So much evidence taken out of the BLUE van? Point me in the direction where that info. was stated, please. I must have missed that it.
TIA

ETA: Also, do you have a picture or link handy of Tommy wearing the shirt that gives you chills when you see it? Ron was wearing a striped polo shirt in the video where he says "I would give my life for my child's life back" or similar to that. Wasn't that video shot on Feb. 10?

How long have they lived on Tyler? IMO he doesn't appear the type that neighbors would confide in but he might have observed a lot of things if he goes on lots of walks nearby.

Property records show the home was purchased Sept. '08-right around the time Misty and Ron started seeing each other, no?

So much evidence taken out of the BLUE van? Point me in the direction where that info. was stated, please. I must have missed that it.
TIA

I'll give this question a shot since she's not on right now. [chesterp].

Per the PDN print edition, Lindsey's van was taken to FDLE [or FBI] processing lab in Jacksonville for about a month. Lindsey was left pretty much stranded without transportation for school or for the children's activities [soccer, school, etc.]

During Misty's LVA/LDT by TJ Ward, she alluded to blood being in the van, but then said it was deer blood.

Personally, I don't think there was ever any blood in that van because LE didn't take it the very first day. Plus, who in the world hunts in a mini-van? And whose wife would not kill their azz for putting a dead deer in their vehicle?

Could you explain your reasoning for this comment, please. TIA
My husband has drywall experience but he's no criminal!

Drywallers often work inside residential homes. Tommy had consent to enter homes for work purposes but no his business is inactive, he is entering homes behind people's backs without their consent. If you spend time working inside someone's home, they usually empty cupboards and closets, so Tommy would know what is kept where generally speaking.

I personally think that LE went so hard on Misty to get her to sqeal something, anything that they can get against Tommy so that they can then go to him, and say well your sister has ratted you out twice and we have found that both cases were true, now guess what else she has said...She told us that it was you that was involved in the disappeance of Haleigh (it may not be true but I still feel that he will be told that in one way or another) at that point I think LE will put so much pressure on Tommy (like they did last summer or fall when they did the perp walk and then reduced his bond) I feel it may take time but Tommy will be the one to break down and spill the beans, with him having a wife and kids that I feel he would want to be with So it is my opinion that Tommy will be the one to get the ball rolling if he has not already done so, I still think he will do some time with regards to the drug charges....I also feel that with him walking the neighborhood at night, breaking into homes with people asleep, that it is a possibility that he took Haleigh, possible in the beginning only to scare Ron (I don't think those 2 have ever gotten along) or to show his sister what could happen with her being negletful with the kids...I also would bet money that the 3 day drug fueled binge that Misty was talking so much smack about Ron that he may have certainly had some more enemies after that weekend so it could have been someone that was trying to get revenge on Ron...

Ok sorry to ramble but this case has my head spinning, I can only imagine what LE has been going thru for almost a year..

Please find Haleigh...

I was going over some of the players records and notice that HC Jr. started to get in trouble with the law in Feb of 2009. His charges for stealing and drugs all came around Aug. I really would like to know how long TC Jr. has been a drug addict. He has no priors that I have found through the link I am using. Anyone know if he has priors elsewhere? I wonder if the stress of Haleigh missing and the finger pointing got to him, or does he know more and that is what is bringing him down? I just find it odd that someone that is so hooked on drugs as his wife says he is, just started getting busted in Nov 09 at which time she allowed him to drive the children to the bus stop. You would think if he did have such a problem why did she allow him to get behind the wheel? I am not defending him in anyway, just trying to figure out what may of happen to him that he all of the sudden in Nov 2009 gets busted for drugs.

"Snip" http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

542009CO000052XXAXCX 2009-02-27
Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR
PUBLIC ANIMAL NUSIANCE

542009CF001653XXAXMX 2009-09-14
Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR
GRAND THEFT (9/15/2009)

542009CF002113XXAXMX 2009-11-06
Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR
POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE

542009MM004232XXAXMX 2009-11-19
Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR
BATTERY DVR/ HANK CROSLIN SR

542010CF000147XXAXMX 2010-01-21
Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR
TRAFFICKING OXYCODONE

542010CF000164XXAXMX 2010-01-22
Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR
COMPLAINT - PCSO DET. L SMITH (1/19/10)
BURGLARY OF DWELLING

Look in Flagler Co. for some records on Tommy-IIRC, it was domestic violence, maybe a traffic infraction, but no drug charges which has me convinced something is eating him-causing the drug usage and other criminal activities which didn't seem to occur until after Haleigh went missing.

Could it possibly be that Tommy went over to the MH that night like he said and found Misty passed out cold from drug use. Could Jr.'s getting out of bed as reported by Misty have occurred because he heard Tommy in the MH or knocking on the door and went to investigate. I don't like to think about the bouncing on the couch so I won't go there. The new information by the neighbors stating that they would see Tommy lurking around the neighborhood at night is making me suspicious of Tommy, along with his increased trouble with the law and drug use since Haleigh went missing. He might have taken advantage of the fact that the children were left with someone out of it and used the situation to his own advantage. I wonder if anything was missing from the MH that night, except for Haleigh. RC couldn't easily report to police that someone took his drug stash.

Look in Flagler Co. for some records on Tommy-IIRC, it was domestic violence, maybe a traffic infraction, but no drug charges which has me convinced something is eating him-causing the drug usage and other criminal activities which didn't seem to occur until after Haleigh went missing.

Thank you so much, just checked and nothing major that he was charged with. This is why I am wondering what did TC see or do that has made him turn to the world of drugs? It must be something that is eating at him as you say.
I really don't feel he is to blame for what ever happen to Haleigh, but maybe helped in the disposal?
"Snip" http://www.flaglerclerk.com/pa/?Accept=Accept+Disclaimer+&+Start+Search

Party Affiliation Party Type D.O.B. Case Status Case Number
CROSLIN, HANK T RESPONDENT CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 DR 000466
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 CT 000712 A
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000025 A
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000847 A
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/19/86 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 TR 001404
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/19/86 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2007 MM 000903
CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 CT 000712 A
CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000025 A
CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000847 A

Thank you so much, just checked and nothing major that he was charged with. This is why I am wondering what did TC see or do that has made him turn to the world of drugs? It must be something that is eating at him as you say.
I really don't feel he is to blame for what ever happen to Haleigh, but maybe helped in the disposal?

Maybe it could be as simple as his and his father's business went bust due to the economy, the father's accident which has left him disabled or his drug taking sister gets involved with another drug taking person and drugs are suddenly readily available. A child goes missing and LE is all over the family because of the last person to report having seen Haleigh happens to be a family member - LE is taking their van, combing through their lives and generally making life heck. He tries to help his sister, she turns on him, he tries to move away but the troubles he has gotten into prohibit that.

A lot has been going on in his life and around his family - I don't see a single bright spot. For Tommy, maybe drugs is one form of relief. Maybe he just isn't as smart as non drug users and can't pull himself up. Seems like a huge plate full of BS to deal with to me.

The domestic abuse situation could very well have been alcohol or drug related. They usually are. & he may have just flown under the radar with his habits. Before all of this, LE had no real need to notice him. Also, I've noticed that cops, (around my parts, anyway), tend to leave a certain type of people alone. I don't why, because they could be arresting these people constantly, but they pretty much just wait for them to really screw up. They patrol the neighborhoods & don't seem to notice or care what all is going on.

Could it possibly be that Tommy went over to the MH that night like he said and found Misty passed out cold from drug use. Could Jr.'s getting out of bed as reported by Misty have occurred because he heard Tommy in the MH or knocking on the door and went to investigate. I don't like to think about the bouncing on the couch so I won't go there. The new information by the neighbors stating that they would see Tommy lurking around the neighborhood at night is making me suspicious of Tommy, along with his increased trouble with the law and drug use since Haleigh went missing. He might have taken advantage of the fact that the children were left with someone out of it and used the situation to his own advantage. I wonder if anything was missing from the MH that night, except for Haleigh. RC couldn't easily report to police that someone took his drug stash.

If Jr heard Tommy and got up to answer the door, why didn't Tommy see Junior?

I personally think that LE went so hard on Misty to get her to sqeal something, anything that they can get against Tommy so that they can then go to him, and say well your sister has ratted you out twice and we have found that both cases were true, now guess what else she has said...She told us that it was you that was involved in the disappeance of Haleigh (it may not be true but I still feel that he will be told that in one way or another) at that point I think LE will put so much pressure on Tommy (like they did last summer or fall when they did the perp walk and then reduced his bond) I feel it may take time but Tommy will be the one to break down and spill the beans, with him having a wife and kids that I feel he would want to be with So it is my opinion that Tommy will be the one to get the ball rolling if he has not already done so, I still think he will do some time with regards to the drug charges....I also feel that with him walking the neighborhood at night, breaking into homes with people asleep, that it is a possibility that he took Haleigh, possible in the beginning only to scare Ron (I don't think those 2 have ever gotten along) or to show his sister what could happen with her being negletful with the kids...I also would bet money that the 3 day drug fueled binge that Misty was talking so much smack about Ron that he may have certainly had some more enemies after that weekend so it could have been someone that was trying to get revenge on Ron...

Ok sorry to ramble but this case has my head spinning, I can only imagine what LE has been going thru for almost a year..

Please find Haleigh...

You can bet LE is doing this and I believe I heard AH tell NG Tommy offered to pay to take a lie detector test.

I don't understand why he'd have to pay for it, is LE unwilling to have him do it?

If Jr heard Tommy and got up to answer the door, why didn't Tommy see Junior?

Just my opinion but I beleive that if Tommy found that particular MH door open and no one at home, he would enter if just to try and find Ron's stash if nothing else. I don't think that he would pass up an opportunity.

You can bet LE is doing this and I believe I heard AH tell NG Tommy offered to pay to take a lie detector test.
I probably missed something somewhere, but has this guy NOT already taken one? Surely he has. He put himself @ that trailer, for crying out loud. & even before that, it was known that he was there earlier in the day. I thought they were all tested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edlynch
Back