Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If someone's a serial child killer he might want to move around to fresh hunting grounds but why would his whole extended family including parents and siblings move with him? He could hardly tell them the real reason he wanted to get away, and it doesn't seem like he's much of a provider for them, and the family appears somewhat divided and quarrelsome so what's the draw?

Anyway, if he had done it before and managed to avoid the spotlight he'd have really blown his career this time, targeting a child that was in his sister's care, because the next time children disappear anywhere near him people will remember Haleigh and take a closer look at him.

Drugs do strange things to people.....crime of opportunities occur lots of time....

Drugs do strange things to people.....crime of opportunities occur lots of time....

Yeah, and it's not like he hasn't done other stupid things in his life...

If drugs made him do it, how did he get in while drugged up without leaving evidence? Did he have a key?

Please don't forget that he was at the home earlier in the day and we can't know for sure if he or the Air Conditioner repairman may have unlocked the back door. Misty said it was locked but I can't be sure that she was SO sure.

ETA...very sorry meant to say at the home not in the home.

Also, how do we know the front door was locked?

Yeah, and it's not like he hasn't done other stupid things in his life...

If drugs made him do it, how did he get in while drugged up without leaving evidence? Did he have a key?

Drugs made him do it but not because he was out of it, it was because he had the incessant need to get more! That's why drugs made him do it.

Check out Bern's reading on the Dreams and Visions thread.

When trying to consider Tommy as the perp, I find I'm always stuck on that age old problem of ..."So how in hades do you explain the actions of Ron, Misty, Teresa and GGMS?" To me to try and splain' them away, just takes way to many leaps and turns. Just can't see it being Tommy. He probably helped...after the fact, but his crime, naw.

Drugs made him do it but now because he was out of it, it was because he had the incessant need to get more! That's why drugs made him do it.

He stole Ron and Misty's stash? Wonder if they reported it missing.

When trying to consider Tommy as the perp, I find I'm always stuck on that age old problem of ..."So how in hades do you explain the actions of Ron, Misty, Teresa and GGMS?" To me to try and splain' them away, just takes way to many leaps and turns. Just can't see it being Tommy. He probably helped...after the fact, but his crime, naw.

I have the same delimma (spelling?) teh! when trying to think of other theories for what happened to HaLeigh, i just can't get the circus out of my head. IMO, it is far more harder to try to explain away the behavior of TN,GGM, RC,& MC.

I could possibly have seen Misty protecting Tommy out of some misguided family loyalty or if he has something bad on her, but since she's already pointed her finger at him as a molester and a druggie and now a burglar it appears less likely.

If Ronald, Teresa and GGMS have reason to suspect Tommy of doing it and Misty of protecting him marrying into the family seems a weird choice given that there was another child to protect.

Not to mention if Ron had nothing to do with this and thought that Tommy did it.........well, lol, ya know, let's just say.........Ron would have took out the trash.

Not to mention if Ron had nothing to do with this and thought that Tommy did it.........well, lol, ya know, let's just say.........Ron would have took out the trash.

And bear in mind, Ron had called Tommy to tell him that Misty wasn't answering her phone. I've heard that Ron just called to find out if Misty was at Tommy's, but I really don't buy that...and SURELY it would have occurred to Ron that Tommy might have gone over to check on Misty, make sure she was okay, etc.

Wouldn't Ron have immediately told LE all of this? "Misty wasn't answering her phone, I called her brother to find out if she was there" - I'm quite sure LE would have taken it from there. AFAIK, Ron said NOTHING of this until his meeting with LE in August, when they went over his phone records. Why not?

How could Ron NOT suspect Misty, or Tommy, if he were indeed innocent? IMO, this makes no sense. For crying out loud, he was hanging out with Misty, probably Tommy as well just recently. JMO, of course...

It's kind of strange, but when we follow a case as closely as we have this one, we tend to form a tentative theory -@ least I do, & I start to narrow my mind to other possibilities that don't jibe with that theory. When Tommy admitted being @ the trailer, a HUGE RED FLAG went off, but then I fit it to my theory by thinking that Ron probably sent him there to 'set him up'. But Tommy admits to being @ that trailer!!! & he, more than anyone, would understand if Misty were passed out stone cold & virtually unwakable. How do we know that this is out of character for him? Haleigh could've awaken to find him stealing & then it escalated. Also, as for his criminal behavior escalating? Maybe it didn't. Maybe the cops just started keeping a really close watch on him. If I were an analytical person, & not an emotional one, my money would be on Tommy. Ever since he admitted to being there, I've felt that he was hiding more. That's just human nature to own up to as little as possible. But, do we really think Ron would let him got away with this? Even just stealing his drugs would've gotten him hurt. Also, why did Ron send him the rat?

If he had done the crime, and Ron knew it, I don't think Tommy would still be breathing. Instead they still hang out together and do business and stuff.

So are all these people together in the general population now? I mean males and females; obviously they are segregated by gender. I wonder if they can talk to each other?

I could possibly have seen Misty protecting Tommy out of some misguided family loyalty or if he has something bad on her, but since she's already pointed her finger at him as a molester and a druggie and now a burglar it appears less likely.

If Ronald, Teresa and GGMS have reason to suspect Tommy of doing it and Misty of protecting him marrying into the family seems a weird choice given that there was another child to protect.

ITA - ain't no way Tommy was the perp when the lies and the alibis from RC & MC started with the 911 call.

My opinion only

I just read Nancy Grace's page that said Misty cracked behind bars. What did she say that Tommy did?

She told the police about Tommy's burglary.

well, Annette Sykes also put herself @ that trailer. I say it's high time for a lie detector test. While they're @ it, give one to Teresa too. enough of this B S. It's time for some honest answers & a factual timeline.

I do not believe for one moment RC had anything to do with her disappearance....YES...drugs, coverups, save you own azzzzzzzzzzzz

It took months for TC to even admit he was THERE......WHY?

MC was wasted.............there or not....who knows for sure.....

The blue van......drugs......bits and bits of TC's actions over the months coming to light.....God only knows what this man did/does that we do not know......I really do not care about his personal life......but he finally revealed he was at the TRAILER.....

They all have trouble telling the truth because of DRUGS....

and MC's comment 4 people......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SassyGirlDawn70