Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't really look like a "Command Center" to me in the MH crime scene photo.

I'd think we're talking about all the huge crime scene trucks and vans that go to a location when we're discussing a command center. The photo posted just looks like a crime scene.

I think what has been set up by the beach in the park is a command post. I think Otto is referring to a portable command center. They are NOT one and the same.

Just wanted to add a little personal "behavior" to my last post. I've taught & practiced how to stay safe for so long, that people close to me often consider my behavior "paranoid". I'm usually the "biggest guy in the room", and typically carrying a firearm. In a restaurant, I want a seat where I have a clear view of all entrances/exits. I want my seat so as my back is to no one, and I can observe everything in front of me. When speaking, I stay "arms length", and assume an "interview stance". Strong leg (gun side) back, body bladed 45 degrees, hands in front of body between waist & neck high. Often using animated hands. To the average person, this doesn't really look "off", or strange. However, to people who are always around me, they pick up on these idiosyncrasies. Just thought I'd share.

I love reading your thoughts guys/gays.

Justice for Hannah !

Im not a professional at all but I do practice most of the things mentioned here and I just wanted to add to this excellent post;

Predators often seek out people who seem unawares, distracted, injured, head down, texting. Get in the habit of scanning 360 degrees and being hyper aware of whats going on around you.

Even if youre just walking down the street. Ive had people come off another street and walk in step behind me right in my blind spot. When that happens, I calmly turn around and make eye contact with them. To let them know that I know they are there and to give them the hint they need to back off a bit. Most do, and I'd be very concerned about someone who didnt.

Keeping our eyes open seems simple but I fuss at my wife and son all of the time about not having any spatial awareness.

There may not have been any evidence of tampering or break in at the house(s).

No way (not at you- thank you for answering my post!). But no way. If a body is discovered on a property at noon yesterday, LE has not possibly finished processing the immediate surrounding areas already.

Anyone local who can confirm if this property is secured today?

He had a reliogous friends that he spent time with. It is posted on here somewhere

Having religious friends doesn't mean someone identifies themselves as being religious. If his family is religious, then its possible that these are acquaintances were known from just doing the family thing to do- going to church, socializing.

No way (not at you- thank you for answering my post!). But no way. If a body is discovered on a property at noon yesterday, LE has not possibly finished processing the immediate surrounding areas already.

Anyone local who can confirm if this property is secured today?

Okay, I see what angle you meant now. Sorry.

Classic example of people clogging up the tip line, meaning well, but causing backlog...

I would think a backlog is preferable to someone not phoning in a tip at all.LE encouraged the public to phone anything in, no matter how trivial, and it looks like in this instance at least one of the tips were valid.

There's no "obsession" with the command center. During a crime scene investigation, a command center is set up on location of the body. Coy Barefoot provided a body location that is a couple of miles from where the command center is set up. I'd like to know where he got his information.

This is the command center (where all necessary equipment for crime scene analysis is kept) for Morgan's crime scene. It is at the body location, not a couple of miles away.

Otto, I honor & respect your opinion, but respectfully disagree. The photo above is the Crime Scene Investigation. The Public Safety Incident Command center is usually a mobile vehicle equipped with communication and other equipment primarily for coordinating resources during an emergency incident, catastrophic disaster, or large scale investigation.

Could DNA be retained on teeth ?

I would think so, even with rain and the elements, if someone were bitten theres a chance there would be skin cells in the crevices of the teeth.

I know Ive had food stuck in mine for what felt like a week before I finally got it out.....and thats just from eating my wifes cooking :angel:

And I can't remember who echoed my thoughts on this a couple of pages back (sorry!), but how is the park possibly open to the public today if the command center is occupying the beach house??

The beach is only open in the summer months.

Looks like the entrance road to walnut creek park where the infamous command center was located earlier.

Did you see the later aerial footage away from that spot- on the road, camera was zooming in through trees?

This person should have checked their property, as LE was pleading. It wasn't abandoned, but the owners lived a few miles down the road. What???

It sounds as if the owner of the properly is elderly.Maybe they werent physically able to do this themselves?

Here you are Otto, a screencap that shows them with the portable command center (the van) at the scene. Edited because , prior photo with tents was initial staging center at entrance to park.

ForOtto_WS.jpg

Attachments

• ForOttoWS.jpg
    ForOttoWS.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 551
I saw this from FoxNews earlier today. The video includes aerial photos of the area the body was found. I can't recognize the area, but maybe someone here can take a look at this video and tell something.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/1...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

This is the location of the command center before it was moved to the beach access shelter. Notice that the tents are the same as those set up at the Morgan Harrington command center next to the body.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/1...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Attachments

• HG Comand Center 1.jpg
    HG Comand Center 1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 459
This is where the command center was originally located, right near the entrance to the park. It was later moved to the beach access shelter.

Attachments

• HG Command Center 2.jpg
    HG Command Center 2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 454
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics