Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so angry!!! How could this creature prey on innocent young women for years and no one in his immediate circle know?? God will deal with him. EVIL personified.

This is slightly off topic, but does anyone know if Cassandra Morton had her shirt when they found her body?

I'm honestly not sure what your point is.

When was this photograph taken? It's not surprising to me if the search for evidence has widened the crime scene/search area. It wouldn't surprise me to see LE lined up anywhere along that road from late yesterday through today and the next few days. I'm not sure how that proves the previous address was incorrect. I'm not saying you're wrong, just I'm not sure if it proves anything contrary to what has been stated elsewhere.

I'm looking at photos taken today. If that looks like some location other than the one I've identified, please let me know.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/2014/10/19/hannah-graham-death-investigation/17550899/

It's not ... at least not in the information I've looked at. It looks like it was a gift ... total value of $1.1 million.

Here's the site where everyone can check it out themselves

http://gisweb.albemarle.org/GISWEB/PropertyInfo.aspx?pin=10000000003500

Read the rest of the property information. It includes the maintenance shed and it appears to be a part of the park and has two different addresses (may be scrivener error). One is 37XX and the other is 37XX Walnut Creek Park (not Walnut Creek Road).

I didn't say YOU said the address was 4250. I am merely giving the address of the park itself as I thought you had said the farm you've been referring to was just "inside" the park. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

No. I have described the property repeatedly as neighboring the park.

If jm disposed of his clothing I think he would have done it after he got home to change.. Did they have a washer dryer at his home? Maybe at grandmother's? Or in a dumpster other wise he'd been naked when he got home

Unless he brought a change of clothes with him.

Has this been addressed yet? (Sorry...hard to keep up with thread.). The expert interviewed by Alfarone in the article, "What Exactly Happened to Hannah Graham?" expresses serious doubts about the body's ID because of the skeletonization happening so early....

Interesting reading. So much is dependent upon how body was left (covered, uncovered, dry circs, wet circs) and, predation, weather, etc. Its why I am so curious to know about the state of the remains myself. You would be amazed at how quickly wildlife and insects do their work. Some of the science behind the decomp is fascinating stuff. Many find it distasteful but I find it very interesting. Sometimes it is easier if I look at a case once the body is found from a more clinical viewpoint. Helps me to move beyond the anger and outrage and feeling lost in sympathy for loved ones.

BTW :wagon:

ETA just let me know if you are ever interested in some of the links I have read on this topic. I don't post snips of them much unless asked so as to not put off those who are more squeamish with the nitty gritty of the forensics.

Again, "no comment" is not what she said.

Quite true. I summarized her response. In fact, this is what she said:

"I called her home this morning. When I informed the woman who answered that I was a reporter, calling to ask about 3193 Old Lynchburg Road, she kindly replied, “We were told not to talk to the media about this.”

“Were you asked not to do this by the Albemarle County Police?” I asked.

“I’m not allowed to say,” she replied.

“Is this because it’s where they found the remains of the missing girl?”

“I’m really not supposed to say,” she answered. “We’re not allowed to talk about it.” I thanked her for her time and said goodbye.

And, on that basis, the blogger concluded that this was a confirmation that property she owned is a crime scene.

We now know that people living in the area told not to discuss the investigation behind the roadblock.

Has this been addressed yet? (Sorry...hard to keep up with thread.). The expert interviewed by Alfarone in the article, "What Exactly Happened to Hannah Graham?" expresses serious doubts about the body's ID because of the skeletonization happening so early....

I become highly irritated when a "professional" undermines an investigation, especially when that "professional" has no specific or personal knowledge of a case. In my field, no "professional" would dare to speculate unless they were able to directly examine the evidence themselves. This guy has NO credibility in my book.

I don't think its Hannah. Alexis was 5' 7"and wearing black and white leggings.

Luck led a deputy with Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office to check the abandoned lots northwest of Walnut Creek Park, but in a dried-up creek known as the Ammonett Branch, Sgt. Dale Terry found a skull devoid of hair and a pair of dark colored pants, according to WTVR-TV.

Not necessarily suggesting this is what happened, but a suspect may disclose the location of a body/evidence in return for prosecutors taking the death penalty off the table.

I dont think thats gonna be an option here.....not with the connection to MH and also the attempted rape in Fairfax....and God knows who else, at this point.

Hes gonna fry.....and personally I hope he does.

In a just society, evil of his magnitude cannot be allowed to exist...not at the expense of innocents.

He smokes, but it appears that he puts his butts in the car ashtray if I go by the pics of his sister's car interior on the way to Texas.

But just maybe he smoked one on the property somewhere.

Quite true. I summarized her response. In fact, this is what she said:

"I called her home this morning. When I informed the woman who answered that I was a reporter, calling to ask about 3193 Old Lynchburg Road, she kindly replied, “We were told not to talk to the media about this.”

“Were you asked not to do this by the Albemarle County Police?” I asked.

“I’m not allowed to say,” she replied.

“Is this because it’s where they found the remains of the missing girl?”

“I’m really not supposed to say,” she answered. “We’re not allowed to talk about it.” I thanked her for her time and said goodbye.

And, on that basis, the blogger concluded that this was a confirmation that property she owned is a crime scene.

We now know that people living in the area told not to discuss the investigation behind the roadblock.

If I lived in the area and thought this guy could be a serial killer, I'd do my part to make sure he had a fair trial and get convicted and off the streets. Everything this woman said is just her being a good, responsible citizen and following what LE asked her to do. It confims nothing.

I become highly irritated when a "professional" undermines an investigation, especially when that "professional" has no specific or personal knowledge of a case. In my field, no "professional" would dare to speculate unless they were able to directly examine the evidence themselves. This guy has NO credibility in my book.

Could it be that he gave out info determined to be such that would affect religious friends and relatives? Maybe they are hoping that info will come from this approach?

In the photos on that article, it does look like investigators are walking along the road searching for anything that might have been "tossed". That would explain the large area of the command center.

Small world...I actually know the photographer who took those pictures very well.

Like many neighbors, Jenny Hopkins and her husband, Jeffrey Kahn, were allowed back to their quiet farm, passing a police blockade at Plank Road Saturday afternoon after a morning of selling vegetables at a farmer’s market.

More than 20 vehicles from law enforcement officers including big investigative vans were parked near her property on Sunday morning as Hopkins walked her dog at a distance. She has overheard police discuss all the long hours, days and nights they have spent on Graham’s case, wondering when they’ll get a day off, but she’s careful not to get too close to their investigation.

The sight of police near her sequestered home rattled her nerves for the first time in the five years she’s lived at her farm.

There property is right next door to the 3193 house.

If the remains of a human being — found just down the hill from their farm — do belong to Graham, it’s not known to Hopkins when they got there. She never saw anything to suggest suspicious activity in and around the “dead zone” of the property, she said.

Interesting reading. So much is dependent upon how body was left (covered, uncovered, dry circs, wet circs) and, predation, weather, etc. Its why I am so curious to know about the state of the remains myself. You would be amazed at how quickly wildlife and insects do their work. Some of the science behind the decomp is fascinating stuff. Many find it distasteful but I find it very interesting. Sometimes it is easier if I look at a case once the body is found from a more clinical viewpoint. Helps me to move beyond the anger and outrage and feeling lost in sympathy for loved ones.

BTW :wagon:

Thanks for the welcome, ticya! I had read all of the WS discussion today, but just saw the expert's opinion a while ago. I agree-- this can be a gruesome topic, but the analysis is so very crucial. Thank God for all the advancements in recent years re: DNA and all of forensic science!!

Strange they would refer to County property as "abandoned" though.

True, could have said "unused structure on property off OL Rd"... not sure why "abandoned", 3193 doesn't fit that word either, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime