Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Parker Slaybaugh tonight on FB:

Today, police let the media closer to the spot where human remains were found during the search for Hannah Graham. This photo shows investigators right next to the crime scene.

I don't think I'm allowed to link to the photo, but here's the link to his post? (Hope I'm getting this right!)
https://www.facebook.com/shares/view?id=530031313808562

Here.

This is where the action is. It is the first left after turning onto Walnut Creek Park Road.

if this is truly where everything is taking place, it seems to me that it fits right in with the rest of the story. This place is a first left off a park road. Screams of Crime of Opportunity and a suspect scrambling to get rid of an unplanned body.

Yesterday, dda did some sleuthing that came up with a property behind the one identified by Coy Barefoot. Whether it turns out to be the actual property where the remains were found yesterday is yet to be released. Even if it isn't, though, I would think it would be an excellent spot to search for more evidence, or possibly even more human remains, since it's a huge parcel of land that is not in use (apparently only used for timber, according to dda's research), owners are not local, completely overgrown, and with the Ammonett Branch creek running through it.

(Approximate GPS: 37.921535, -78.615366) Mods, from what I understand, posting the coordinates is okay as long as no address is shown? If not, I apologize, and please remove coordinates.
View attachment 61676

:bump: dda did some great sleuthing last night. The photo posted by Parker Slaybaugh looks very much like it could be along the road near the entrance to the property that dda identified.

Not saying otto is wrong, but not saying we know anything definite, either. Let's keep it open to possibilities until it's confirmed.

More Neighbors interviewed said that the property where the remains were found has more than once house that were both rented out years ago but are not now. Exact match to the 3193 property with the house and cottage both for rent.

can we have a different thread for debating the address? It's hard to find any news or post about theories when people are just going back and forth about the address

can we have a different thread for debating the address? It's hard to find any news or post about theories when people are just going back and forth about the address

lol...

This is a rapid thread so I apologize if this has been mentioned, but it is possible that the wide search area is linked to the cellphone and pings? What is the radius for pings? Talk about needle in a haystack if it is…

New report from C'Ville station. They are saying HG was found in Walnut Park, deep in the woods- they have a map of where the body was found but I need help looking at the pin point of where body was found. Here is the link, 6 minutes or so broadcast.

http://www.whsv.com/home/headlines/Hannah-Graham-Case-Developments-279726932.html

thanks

found yesterday in Walnut Creek Park in Southern Albemarle County. This is the same area where community volunteers were scheduled to spend Sunday searching.

SNIP

The remains were found on an abandoned property deep into the woods, along a road that Jesse Matthew allegedly walked frequently.

http://www.whsv.com/home/headlines/Hannah-Graham-Case-Developments-279726932.html

View attachment 61692
Authorities search the vicinity where body remains were found Saturday.
(Photo: SKY9)

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/2014/10/19/hannah-graham-death-investigation/17550899/

"Authorities continued their investigation into Graham's disappearance Sunday and searched the abandoned property located in Albemarle County where the remains were found.

The human remains were found Saturday on an abandoned farm located in Albemarle County close to where the suspect Jesse Matthew went to elementary school, according to authorities."

:bump: dda did some great sleuthing last night. The photo posted by Parker Slaybaugh looks very much like it could be along the road near the entrance to the property that dda identified.

Not saying otto is wrong, but not saying we know anything definite, either. Let's keep it open to possibilities until it's confirmed.

It was mutual sleuthing! I couldn't operate the street view and you got the great photo that really does look like what Parker just released :) I think this guy knows the "status" of a lot of property in that area (empty, occupied, out of town owners, or as in the case of Anchorage a very large tract with parts that are rarely accessed, etc.). He is not dumb.

Sure thing... it's the very least I can do. Since I posted that map I came across the aerial footage focusing on this location. Clearly, there is some police tape and several cones cordoning off this area. I cannot fathom that a body was placed at this location just past the gate house to Walnut Creek. As you can see, a fairly heavily traveled trail runs right through that area...right through it. I don't recall the undergrowth being very thick there either. It's possible a phone or piece of clothing was found there, but a body would not have gone undetected for 5 weeks, especially if it were decomposing rapidly or preyed upon by buzzards (apologies). JMO

It was mutual sleuthing! I couldn't operate the street view and you got the great photo that really does look like what Parker just released :) I think this guy knows the "status" of a lot of property in that area (empty, occupied, out of town owners, or as in the case of Anchorage a very large tract with parts that are rarely accessed, etc.). He is not dumb.
I saw it, but for the benefit of those who didn't, could someone repost that pic alongside the pic that Parker Slaybaughs site has? I agree they are the same place, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae