Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did this information come from about the Adult Assisted Center? Is there an MSM link for this information? We need to be careful about speculative conclusions because they tend to be twisted to become fact. I have not read an MSM article or LE state exactly where the remains were found and Longo was keeping that information close to the vest.

We are speculating, based on searcher's comments, photos from MSM on traffic blocks, and remains location verified on Lynchburg Rd. Add to that a Google search of property listed nearby...pure speculation. Nobody's claiming (AFAIK) that this has been posted in MSM or press conferenced. It's speculation.

JMO MOO IMO etc.

I find it odd that JM possibly might not have gone to great lengths to hide the body, it might seem, as mentioned by song22 iirc in the prior thread. I know the location is remote, etc, but a shallow grave/placed in a dry creek bed when he had so much time? Something seems odd about this, as I would think he might have gone to greater lengths to make sure the remains would not be openly visible / unearthed. Did he want them to eventually be found? Thinking out loud...

Perhaps he was planning to return to hide the body more carefully, after he became aware of the fact that LE had CCTV footage. I doubt he realized that he had been captured on video prior to its release.

By that time, though, LE was tailing him. I read somewhere [will post link if I can find it again] early on that JLM went to the police station to ask for an attny in an attempt to stop being followed, but was advised that could not be arranged. Perhaps this was just a rumor, but it wouldn't surprise me given JLM's hubris — I mean, he even asked about bail when he was arraigned in TX — after brazenly fleeing from federal LE, lying about his identity, refusing to cooperate, etc.

Excellent work on the part of Longo, and all LE, the Harringtons and everyone who searched.

I have not see anything from LE or MSM about exactly where the remains were found. The maps I have posted are purely speculative based on photographs I have seen in MSM and what could possibly be a 'creek'

Someone mentioned I think in the last thread they were referring to something heard on the scanner. I know that cannot be brought up here but that is the only mention of the Adult Living home, afaik

I have not see anything from LE or MSM about exactly where the remains were found. The maps I have posted are purely speculative based on photographs I have seen in MSM and what could possibly be a 'creek'

Someone mentioned I think in the last thread they were referring to something heard on the scanner. I know that cannot be brought up here but that is the only mention of the Adult Living home, afaik

Volunteer searchers discovered the unidentified body at about noon Saturday in an "abandoned property" along Old Lynchburg Road http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...n-Remains-Found-During-Search--279678342.html

^ verification of Old Lynchburg Road property -
speculation on the rest

I don't see any big problem here with speculation. Isn't that what sleuthing is?

I will be very interested to hear how they came to search that particular area. Seems too targeted to just be a blind guess. I've been looking for an article that talks about Mark Eggeman's return back after leaving the Charlottesville area. Anyone know of an article mentioning it? I can't remember the timing.

I believe they are very confident it is Hannah. I do believe though that LE has to wait for an official identification from the state.

Agree, AnnaGrace, it is HG's remains.. Investigators have to use caution until there is an official forensic identification. It would be very embarrassing to prematurely identify the remains and later find out that it was someone entirely different...

The scanner location could be where they set up the command center or where they are parking LE near the crime scene. It still looks to me like it is one of these two entry points....

abandoned 5.jpg

abandoned 4.jpg

Volunteer searchers discovered the unidentified body at about noon Saturday in an "abandoned property" along Old Lynchburg Road http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...n-Remains-Found-During-Search--279678342.html

^ verification of Old Lynchburg Road property -
speculation on the rest

I don't see any big problem here with speculation. Isn't that what sleuthing is?

Thank you, I should have been more specific. Along Old Lynchburg Rd, but exactly where we do not know. And agreed speculating based on the facts we know is sleuthing, as long as it is within TOS.

Re: the discussion of hair, I do not recall hair being present (or this being discussed) on the skeletal remains of other cases I've followed, though many were partial remains that were found a long time after the person went missing, and were most likely scavenged by animals. (Amy Ahonen, Dylan Redwine, Adrienne Salinas...)

Morgan hair was not missing when her remains were found after three months in an open field.

Jan 26, 2010 8:09 AM: the day that Morgan was found

"Virginia State Police say skeletal remains have been found on Anchorage Farm on Route 29 in southern Albemarle County. Early reports indicate the remains are that of a young woman with long blond hair. She was wearing dark clothing and a bracelet."

http://www.nbc29.com/story/11881412/police-believe-body-may-be-morgan-harrington

I will be very interested to hear how they came to search that particular area. Seems too targeted to just be a blind guess. I've been looking for an article that talks about Mark Eggeman's return back after leaving the Charlottesville area. Anyone know of an article mentioning it? I can't remember the timing.

Neighbors said they had grown accustomed in recent weeks to the sight of authorities on foot and ATVs combing the area for signs of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_d1bcf91e-573f-11e4-8da8-001a4bcf6878.html

So who gets the $100,000 reward? The LEO who reportedly found her remains, or God?

JMO If god found her, then god made her disappear,too. Money should go to the Sherriff's dept which located her, for hi tech equipment. JMO

I just watched the linked news report from channel4 NBC Washington-the reporter says they were searching that property because of a tip-I believe he even says "a specific tip"

It is possible, if they only found bones, to have the DNA of the person who did this?

Morgan hair was not missing when her remains were found after three months in an open field.

Jan 26, 2010 8:09 AM: the day that Morgan was found

"Virginia State Police say skeletal remains have been found on Anchorage Farm on Route 29 in southern Albemarle County. Early reports indicate the remains are that of a young woman with long blond hair. She was wearing dark clothing and a bracelet."

http://www.nbc29.com/story/11881412/police-believe-body-may-be-morgan-harrington

I remembered that too. That's why I thought maybe high winds if there were any in that area. Also, if her body was washed out by the heavy rains, maybe that could account, if indeed, there was no hair with the remains.

1. Aren't they going to dig where the dog alerted?

2. I think the comments made by the LE re God may be because there is a lot of religion around the perp. Friends and family. Maybe they put that comment out there on purpose to burrow into the conscience of some of these people hoping that they will now give up info or secrets that they have been hodling back.

It could be that Hannah is not in the condition that LE stated.

However, all of these finds with that perp have been very strange in terms of the universe. Finding MH, the video, and finding HG. Maybe they are all quaking thinking of what their long term fate is if they do not cooperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter