Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a shower facility at the park and is the park open 24 hours?

I wonder if he had looked at that cabin to rent because he was moving out.

They gave notice in Aug they were moving.

Where was he moving to?

I am not saying he was moving there. I just wonder if he looked at it.

I think there's something mistaken in the Ammonett Branch Creek location, because it simply doesn't make sense that the command post would be set up 1.6 miles away when there is ample room on the acreage near the Ammonett Branch Creek to set up a command post.

Maybe someone should ask Coy Barefoot where he got the information about the body location.

But Coy did call the owner who said she had been asked not to speak about it, so maybe 3193 is correct- but maybe all the owners on that road were asked to be quiet...

This is the new location of the Command Center

Attachments

• Walnut Beach Access Command Center.jpg
    Walnut Beach Access Command Center.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 464
I can see that. Especially if he's as religious as he claims himself to be.

I don't see him as claiming himself as 'religious'. Being a regular at the local bars every weekend doesn't point to that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ILOKAL View Post
According to a recent report by Coy Barefoot, this search was from a tip called in October 6th after a neighbor noticed a large amount of buzzards flying behind this home. He also knew the house was vacant. He went to the house himself and did a cursory check on the 6th, the day after first noticing the buzzard's activity, but noticed no more buzzards and felt awkward trespassing and then decided to call in the tip.
Coy's info doesn't really jive with the statement from the searcher who says that their decision to check abandoned properties in the area was an afterthought--a random decision made after they had searched the park area.

Evie Ivy Over, imo investigators had not prioritized the tips or simply didn't get around to the 10/6/2014 tip yet..
Seems, in every case that I have followed there has always been an unexplained spiritual connection...
The search team leader was relying on his instincts.. I truly believe that the missing innocent victims of homicide want to be revealed and will speak to those who will listen.. The search team leader listened..

Respectfully, though CB states a tip was called in, he does not state the decision to the search the property was based on said tip. ;)

Thanks, Bessie. Seems I forgot basic math.

It seems to me that a 'Command Center' is just that. A place from which movements are coordinated, where news reporters can gather for press conferences, etc. Where, if searches are involved, as there was with this case, the searchers can gather and be sent out to search.

A Command Center is not a mobile crime scene lab. Why would LE enforcement want reporters and other random people scouring the property that is a crime scene?

I don't share the concern over the location of the Command Center.

CNN Newsroom just came on, and they are saying that they'll give an update on HG during the hour.

I don't see him as claiming himself as 'religious'. Being a regular at the local bars every weekend doesn't point to that at all.

Yeah, but he was only there around last call to get the most compromised girls.

yes, that's sarcasm

Can someone please give a run-down on new information since the PC other than just the body being found? Did they also find clothing or personal items?

EXCLUSIVE: Hannah Graham searcher says ‘God wanted’ them to find what they found
Posted 10:54 pm, October 18, 2014, by Melissa Hipolit and Web Staff, Updated at 10:57pm, October 18, 2014

ALBEMARLE COUNTY, Va. — The Chesterfield Sheriff’s Department sergeant who discovered human remains while searching for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham said he believed God wanted them to find what they found. In an exclusive interview with Melissa Hipolit, Sgt. Dale Terry said his five-person team had finished their search mission near Walnut Creek Park around noon Saturday when something came over him to check nearby properties.

“I don’t know how else to explain it,” he said. “Something inside me just told me to continue to look.”

It was behind a vacant home, in a dried-up creek bed, Terry said he found a skull and bones, along with a pair of tight, dark-colored pants.

Quoted from here, hope that helps. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?256941-VA-Hannah-Graham-UVA-Student-09-13-14-Media-Links-**NO-DISCUSSION**&p=11104092#post11104092

Here's a map showing the approx. driving distance between Ammonett Branch Creek and the command center.

Attachments

• CommandCenterDistance.jpg
    CommandCenterDistance.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 445
It seems to me that a 'Command Center' is just that. A place from which movements are coordinated, where news reporters can gather for press conferences, etc. Where, if searches are involved, as there was with this case, the searchers can gather and be sent out to search.

A Command Center is not a mobile crime scene lab. Why would LE enforcement want reporters and other random people scouring the property that is a crime scene?

The location doesn't bother me either. My guess is maybe they want to search the entire property, and they don't want any vehicles on it? I don't know the area, and I live in a completely different part of the country. Just a thought.

I'm with you on this. I don't understand the concern about where its placed. Seems to me they just needed the space to do their job.

Is there a shower facility at the park and is the park open 24 hours?

There are showers, but I'm pretty sure these are closed after "beach season" and also pretty sure the park closes at night. There is a gatehouse at the entrance right off of old lynchburg, although I think there is no gate and fence. Then a long road to other areas of the park. The main park building down by the beach would be a great area for a command post, with ample parking and bathroom facilities. Been there many times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove