Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree daily mail isn't always accurate, but I also agree with those that said for cases like this, they tend to have good information and more than us sources.

I agree I wait other sources who will confirm the body is indeed Hannah, but I also agree it is likely her anyway.

Would this make daily mail the first to say the body is confirmed to be Hannah?

I was confused by the article from the daily mall in the UK, stating it was indeed Hannah they have found. Not sure if I can post the link here it is..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ried-woods-near-jesse-matthew-s-old-home.html

(I would like to think she injured him and he was hurting, an injury maybe not visible to us in his mugs from Galveston).
briefed respectfully

If you go back and compare the picture that was in the first Timeline by Barefoot, and compare that to the picture of him side-view in court, you can see that there is what may be a scratch that's recently healed and is not apparent from the picture from that night (9/13). It's by his chin going up and then mostly covered by his beard that had grown in by the time they found him Tx.

perfect person to spread misinfo if they were going that route.

I'm not so sure about that. A woman has been harassed all day long because she told the blogger "no comment", and he assumed that meant that her property is the crime scene so he went ahead and posted that address on the internet. That seems incredibly irresponsible and disrespectful of the property owner's rights.

Why would the police have been called to a crime scene for a widely-publicized, media-blitzed crime like this on an OPEN channel that can be monitored by everyone and his brother, when they have secure channels and cell phones that they could have used to keep the whole thing under wraps, at least for a little while?

I see your point.

However, in that case why would they make a call for police to come to any address associated with the case on an open channel?

That is not true. That is not an address that I have referenced at any time. Clearly the photos with the house number must have accidentally overlooked for anyone to come up with an entirely different property that the one I've posted photos of all day long.

I'm referring to the property that is next to the park. That property belongs to the Board of Supervisors c/o Finance Admin. The address is, per the number on the house, 3760 Walnut Creek Road.

I didn't say YOU said the address was 4250. I am merely giving the address of the park itself as I thought you had said the farm you've been referring to was just "inside" the park. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

perfect person to spread misinfo if they were going that route.

Yes, we have the "investigative journalist" helping his friend out; next we have "Sgt. Terry" with his exclusive interview on the location of the completely decomposed skeletal remains found. Sounds like Barefoot scripted the interview.

In any other jurisdiction, I think that officer would have been seriously reprimanded or a PR cop would have come forward for damage control . It is unheard of for a LEO to grant an interview to share sensitive details on a death investigation. It speaks volumes that no Albemerle LEOs have responded. Interesting too we have an African-American LEO who found the remains only with help of God?!? Isn't it known that LJM and his family are spiritual and well-respected members of their church. Wonder if they let LJM watch some TV lately?

Rr

It is 3193. A neighbor talks about how the owner died three years ago. That would be in a car accident.

The neighbor had NEVER seen a picture of JLM. Wow.

Lucky the man who reported the tip was on the ball

Which link gives this information?

I'm not so sure about that. A woman has been harassed all day long because she told the blogger "no comment", and he assumed that meant that her property is the crime scene so he went ahead and posted that address on the internet. That seems incredibly irresponsible and disrespectful of the property owner's rights.

Again, "no comment" is not what she said.

Respectfully, that is not accurate. The prosecution will need to disclose evidence at certain stages of the process. We do not have "trial by ambush" here:) Based on my experience (with the disclaimer that I gave earlier that I am a civil trial lawyer not a criminal defense lawyer but after 20 years do have some insight), I would not expect Camblos to make any public comment of a substantive nature.

Knowing Camblos both personally and professionally, I do not expect to ever hear any sort of comment espousing guilt or innocence in front of the media. He'll save it for the courtroom.

One can bet the UK Daily Mail will have all kinds of photos of the relevant crime scenes/locations as soon as they are possibly able. They usually lead the way in this regard, having the closest, best and most photos, as seen in their photographic coverage of cases like the Boston Marathon and Abigail Hernandez. jmo

eta: Notice I say "photographic" coverage, not relating to textual content necessarily.

I have some inside info on this subject and yes ,they will have them before any other outlet... for certain reasons that will be left out.

If jm disposed of his clothing I think he would have done it after he got home to change.. Did they have a washer dryer at his home? Maybe at grandmother's? Or in a dumpster other wise he'd been naked when he got home

Yes, we have the "investigative journalist" helping his friend out; next we have "Sgt. Terry" with his exclusive interview on the location of the completely decomposed skeletal remains found. Sounds like Barefoot scripted the interview.

In any other jurisdiction, I think that officer would have been seriously reprimanded or a PR cop would have come forward for damage control . It is unheard of for a LEO to grant an interview to share sensitive details on a death investigation. It speaks volumes that no Albemerle LEOs have responded. Interesting too we have an African-American LEO who found the remains only with help of God?!? Isn't it known that LJM and his family are spiritual and well-respected members of their church. Wonder if they let LJM watch some TV lately?

Conductor, did you ever answer the question about why you seemed to believe MH body was moved at some point. I have been unable to locate a single source or rumor that stated this.

With regard to the Daily Mail article, I have noticed on other news sites that they change the headline before they update the content when news is breaking. Maybe that explains the inconsistency here.

Hannah Graham search teams in US discover a body
By: John Carr
Published: Mon, October 20, 2014
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/524825/Hannah-Graham-search-teams-discover-body-US

What Exactly Happened to Hannah Graham
Reported by Debra Alfarone (5:03pm)
http://www.wusa9.com/media/cinematic/video/17582097/what-exactly-happend-to-hannah-graham/

Has this been addressed yet? (Sorry...hard to keep up with thread.). The expert interviewed by Alfarone in the article, "What Exactly Happened to Hannah Graham?" expresses serious doubts about the body's ID because of the skeletonization happening so early....

That is not true. That is not an address that I have referenced at any time. Clearly the photos with the house number must have accidentally overlooked for anyone to come up with an entirely different property that the one I've posted photos of all day long.

I'm referring to the property that is next to the park. That property belongs to the Board of Supervisors c/o Finance Admin. The address is, per the number on the house, 3760 Walnut Creek Road.

I didn't say YOU said the address was 4250. I am merely giving the address of the park itself as I thought you had said the farm you've been referring to was just "inside" the park. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Respectfully, that is not accurate. The prosecution will need to disclose evidence at certain stages of the process. We do not have "trial by ambush" here:) Based on my experience (with the disclaimer that I gave earlier that I am a civil trial lawyer not a criminal defense lawyer but after 20 years do have some insight), I would not expect Camblos to make any public comment of a substantive nature.

Thank you for the clarifcation, but I remain confused. I ran this by a Public Defender in the COmmonwealth and basing it on what he told me. I thought it incredulous that Prosecutor's could seal evidence through arraignment and beyond, so clearly I misunderstood. How could a lawyer even begin to build a defense?

Could you please give us a min-lesson on how this sealed evidence thing works? At least break down stages?

Thanks for the visual, Otto. That helps! Is this four miles from Walnut Creek Park?

In one of the original NBC articles linked in the media thread, which was hours before the 3193 address was mentioned, it states that Hannah's remains were found four miles from Walnut Creek Park.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/remains-found-search-missing-uva-student-hannah-graham-n228901

NBC could totally have had it wrong, but why would one of the first reports say her remains were about four miles away from the park? 3193 is about four miles away. The address of the driveway in that photo is significantly closer than four miles away from the park. IMO!

No. The roads are marked in the photo. Turn off Old Lynchburg Road onto Walnut Creek Park Road (which leads to the park) and it's the first road on the right.

The first report would be from blogger Coy Barefoot, who places the crime scene next to Ammonett Branch Creek, three miles from police activity. We're still waiting to learn where he got that information.

Attachments

• WalnutCreekParkDriveway.jpg
    WalnutCreekParkDriveway.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 445
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics