Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New report from C'Ville station. They are saying HG was found in Walnut Park, deep in the woods- they have a map of where the body was found but I need help looking at the pin point of where body was found. Here is the link, 6 minutes or so broadcast.

http://www.whsv.com/home/headlines/Hannah-Graham-Case-Developments-279726932.html

The text makes no sense. How could she be found both in Walnut Creek Park AND on an abandoned property?

Not directed at you, Phoebeb, just at the news story.

A big difference. It did seem like too much info was shared, especially that quickly. jmo

I hope the reason the info was removed is because that officer was wrong about the condition of the remains, intentionally or inadvertently. I think it's incredibly strange that someone from LE would do an interview like that in a case this big.

Is it possible Hannah's pants had her ID in the pocket? If I was out and about with no purse, I'd have some cash or bank card and ID in the pocket of my pants (those look like "jeggings" --tight super-stretchy jeans/leggings). Just a thought as to why they may have been so sure it was her right away.

Any fishing holes near there, I wonder...just wondering if fishing has anything to do with the disposal site, as previously wondered about.

Is it possible Hannah's pants had her ID in the pocket? If I was out and about with no purse, I'd have some cash or bank card and ID in the pocket of my pants (those look like "jeggings" --tight super-stretchy jeans/leggings). Just a thought as to why they may have been so sure it was her right away.

Could be...

Looking to see if Hannah is seen with a purse in the last surveillance photos...

if this is truly where everything is taking place, it seems to me that it fits right in with the rest of the story. This place is a first left off a park road. Screams of Crime of Opportunity and a suspect scrambling to get rid of an unplanned body.

Here's a night photo with the crime scene under lights ... placed beside a map from the entrance to the park. The little box is in both photos (in the map image, it's easier to recognize the little box from the shadow). I've marked the little box - perhaps where a fee is taken - with an A. That is most likely where the body was found, because that appears to be where police were working late at night. This is also where the Command Center was set up before being moved to the Beach Access area in the park.

Perhaps dry creek would be better described as ditch.

The image is taken from the video in this link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ried-woods-near-jesse-matthew-s-old-home.html

Attachments

• crimescenenight.jpg
    crimescenenight.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 436
BBM:

thanks

found yesterday in Walnut Creek Park in Southern Albemarle County. This is the same area where community volunteers were scheduled to spend Sunday searching.

SNIP

The remains were found on an abandoned property deep into the woods, along a road that Jesse Matthew allegedly walked frequently.

http://www.whsv.com/home/headlines/Hannah-Graham-Case-Developments-279726932.html

"The remains were found on an abandoned property deep into the woods, along a road that Jesse Matthew allegedly walked frequently."

Interesting.

Quite true. I summarized her response. In fact, this is what she said:

"I called her home this morning. When I informed the woman who answered that I was a reporter, calling to ask about 3193 Old Lynchburg Road, she kindly replied, “We were told not to talk to the media about this.”

“Were you asked not to do this by the Albemarle County Police?” I asked.

“I’m not allowed to say,” she replied.

“Is this because it’s where they found the remains of the missing girl?”

“I’m really not supposed to say,” she answered. “We’re not allowed to talk about it.” I thanked her for her time and said goodbye.

And, on that basis, the blogger concluded that this was a confirmation that property she owned is a crime scene.

We now know that people living in the area told not to discuss the investigation behind the roadblock.

That, plus the buzzard reports Oct 5... (which could have been due to any dead wildlife imo)

The text makes no sense. How could she be found both in Walnut Creek Park AND on an abandoned property?

Not directed at you, Phoebeb, just at the news story.

Oh, my...maybe the skeleton was not intact:

"Leaders confirm to ABC News the discovery of a skull and bones, as well as a pair of tight-fitting, dark colored pants, similar to the ones Graham was last seen wearing in surveillance video."

I've been reading here for years but only recently registered and this is my very first post.

I know this is extremely unlikely, because JM seems.. not so intelligent (IMO).. but is it possible that he could have dumped Hannah elsewhere but placed her pants next to where the most recent (alleged to be) skeletonized body was found? Maybe to throw LE off a bit.. if this body DOES happen to belong to another victim. I know it's very unlikely, but it just popped into my head while scrolling through this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23