Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to what I have read, my gosh! There would be college acquaintances from Liberty and CNU. Co-workers from the hospital, taxi cab business and assisted living. Not to mention those who knew him from elementary, middle and high school. He grew up in one area...did not move around! Coaches, teachers, you name it. How is it that people from all area of this monsters life be so silent? Has the media been "advised" or "asked" not to publish? It's just VERY odd considering our society of instant information, esp. when those who come forth can be given anonymity. VERY ODD.

Well we had quite a number saying things early on...including WSers that had some degree of knowledge/tie/relationship to him.

And just like we found here it seemed VERY split and kind of strongly either way.

People either thinking there was NO way he'd done it because it was unlike anything they knew of him and how unfathomable it was that he could be involved.

And then the people who thought he had seemed "off" or "sketchy" or whatever and totally could see it.

But in either case, I suspect the sheer extent of the stuff that's come out since has them just jaw-dropped almost.

Those close to him who are in utter disbelief have likely grown increasingly shocked and horrified. I'd guess some just feel so grateful THEY didn't become another of his victims, others realizing he'll almost certainly never go free, and I'm sure there are many who feel some degree of guilt, almost, as in had they missed a ton and could they have helped prevent some of the tragedy.

And really, what's to say?

I'm sure some are fearful if they speak out they'll forever be questioned about how they could have been so fooled by him.

Others probably just don't want to forever be associated with someone that's looking to have been a serial killer.

And others are probably hoping to avoid getting tapped to possibly testify in a case (or multiple cases) that it wouldn't be shocking to not only be very lengthy, but very public.

And truthfully, it's pretty unlikely he won't go away for good for just one case...saying much is extremely unlikely to really help JM at this point. I'd guess those close to him that would potentially be character witnesses will wait until they get inevitably called to testify, and in the meantime will be silent or private supporters. I mean, we've really not even heard anything from his family since his dad spoke out when he was still back in Texas.

And I'm sure those who thought he was scary before may want to hold out being publicly identified out of fear that he could be working with someone who could go after them, or even still have some degree of fear of "what if" in case he somehow did get out one day (I think the latter is next to impossible, but I could see being fearful if you were afraid being public could be dangerous to their own safety)

The people who were public early on have basically all gone silent - but it's been since just after the MH link was made public (and I think that shift is noticeable and significant no matter which side of the 'coin' they fall on)

:dunno:

DNA from the crime scene can be tested against DNA in CODIS, it just can't be entered. The link between MH and the 2005 case likely came about from running DNA evidence from the MH crime scene against what was entered in CODIS from 2005. This would bring about the link and may explain why there's no charges in MH's case at this time.

I don't understand your reasoning.....they couldn't enter the DNA from the crime scene, but they could compare against DNA entered for another crime scene?

Out of curiosity from a local...

Would the area really be that much less overgrown only 6-8 weeks later?

I think there's more to this anyway (the timing of this), but am very curious since every time someone posts that tweet again it makes me think that even moreso, since where I am, things would be MORE overgrown 6-8 weeks later (at this time of year) than say actually in winter where I could see perhaps there truly being less...though with more on the ground from leaves.

Not local, but an the average temperatures in August being 77 and the average temps in November being 48 - - I'm guessing it would be a lot less vegetation growing and be much easier to see the ground.

:eek:fftopic:
Please check the thread titles and post accordingly. I've seen some interesting facts posted here tonight, but no one will know to check this thread to find them later because they are way OFF TOPIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff