Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound bad, but I think he had some sort of sexual disadvantage, like say Ted Bundy, or Jeffrey Dahmer. I mean with no girlfriends except one that we know of and obviously he has some fetish with raping women.

I've heard of two girlfriends. Remember, there was a poster on here earlier whose friend dated him for a while when he was at CNU? IIRC. I don't remember exactly what her comments were but I remember her ScreenName was something like sonicsfanmom or something similar. (don't know why I remember that, I'm actually surprising myself right now!) She said her friend used to date him but that he had another GF after her.

This might sound bad, but I think he had some sort of sexual disadvantage, like say Ted Bundy, or Jeffrey Dahmer. I mean with no girlfriends except one that we know of and obviously he has some fetish with raping women.

This goes along with the rape by instrumentation charge.

Pardon my ignorance, but I've never done or seen meth before... it it something that is often snorted?

On a separate note... about the drug use... a couple of Pics on JM's myspace page made me wonder if he was high. He was definitely smoking something in the one with all the smoke by his face and I always assumed it was pot. I've been away from WS for a few weeks so I haven't read everything, but has anyone discussed this or if he had a known history of smoking pot?

Yes people typically snort it. Although it burns more than cocaine.

People also do what are called hot lines, where they heat the powder up on aluminum foil and inhale the vapors

I thought that same thing until I found out he was a cab driver. Maybe he whipped out his old cab ID and said I'll take you to your party. She's thinking she's doing the responsible thing by not continuing to walk alone and by not accepting a ride from a "stranger" In her mind, he's a cab driver, not a stranger??

I think that's what happened with Morgan too. Other concertgoers said they offered to help her and give her a ride and she said she was fine. She must have thought hailing a taxi was safer than riding home with a random Metallica fan. I think that staying with a group of concertgoers would have been a more comfortable situation, but maybe everyone seemed to drunk. I really don't think she was hitchhiking. i think she was trying to get a taxi, but I'm not familiar with Virginia, so I could be totally wrong.

Snipped for focus

Now that scenario is something I didn't consider but makes perfect sense, thank you! I too would have felt getting into a cab would be safer than getting a ride with a random concertgoer.

Good thinking!

I've heard of two girlfriends. Remember, there was a poster on here earlier whose friend dated him for a while when he was at CNU? IIRC. I don't remember exactly what her comments were but I remember her ScreenName was something like sonicsfanmom or something similar. (don't know why I remember that, I'm actually surprising myself right now!) She said her friend used to date him but that he had another GF after her.

Oh yeah, I remember now!

justwannahelp, police impersonators are a common ruse in abductions, especially college coeds<google it>. Always call 911 if you are stopped by an unmarked police car. They will verify if it is a legitimate LEO..

Oh yes! I know this, so I was hesitant to get in, but he was in full uniform with a really souped up marked cop car. One part of me was telling myself I was being ridiculous questioning his legitimacy and that staying on the side of the road on a no man's land stretch of I10 would be stupid especially since the nearest gas station was 15 miles away. I was doing the math, 30 mins alone on I10 or go with the cop? He had the gate thing in his car and all the computers and dash cam and everything, but I'm so spooked by this sort of thing. I'm scared of the pest control guy if I'm alone. lol I just don't trust being alone

This goes along with the rape by instrumentation charge.
Yes I saw that! So did he rape her too? I mean...well you know what I mean? I mean for someone to do something like that that is just CRAZY! It's one thing to rape someone, but to use an object other than the obvious....Gheeee you must be a nut case!I mean I think I read the indictment right?! Didn't I? lol It's too crazy to even believe! I'm sorry I am being off topic and not realizing it. I will shut up about this now.

Thank you......still trying to figure out how to navigate this site. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?545-Hannah-Graham

If you click above, you'll see every single thread related to the Hannah Graham case. Some are locked but you can still read all the posts; you just can't post yourself as there has been a continuation thread (Like this is the 4th one on the body being recovered.) But you can certainly discuss anything you find in those previous threads in the appropriate continuation thread. Cut and paste brings things over for me. :)

HTH!

Yes people typically snort it. Although it burns more than cocaine.

People also do what are called hot lines, where they heat the powder up on aluminum foil and inhale the vapors

Under your screen name, I want to see "Verified Insider- Illegal Street Drugs" JK, if it wasn't obvious. :)

It's not the same house that we see next to the Ammonett Branch creek in maps.

It's the one right next to the brown one--if you're standing on Old Lynchburg and looking at the brown house, it's left of it. ~3151

Yes I saw that! So did he rape her too? I mean...well you know what I mean? I mean for someone to do something like that that is just CRAZY! It's one thing to rape someone, but to use an object other than the obvious....Gheeee you must be a nut case!I mean I think I read the indictment right?! Didn't I? lol It's too crazy to even believe!

someone with legal background said that in the state of Virginia the charge uses the word object referring to both animate and inanimate objects. so basically if you rape someone with your human part, you are charged with that object charge - can't remember the exact wording of the charge. so most likely, this refers to his body not an inanimate object.

someone with legal background said that in the state of Virginia the charge uses the word object referring to both animate and inanimate objects. so basically if you rape someone with your human part, you are charged with that object charge - can't remember the exact wording of the charge. so most likely, this refers to his body not an inanimate object.

Okay, thats good to know, I guess! I wanted to ask but didn't know how to go about asking that! I feel like an idiot now...lol

Well, you may be right. Only two people know exactly what happened and one of them is presumably dead.

On the other hand, I've yet to see statements from anyone whose first impression of JLM who met him during his nightlife was that he was super nice. They may well be out there but I haven't seen any.

This is one thing that has confounded me about this case from the beginning: Hannah was worldly, streetwise. How on earth did JLM overcome that?

It is possible that HG knew JM an they randomly ran into each other that night. She was apparently a pre-med student so it's possible she has been into the UVA medical center where JM works. Or maybe she didn't know him but JM has seen her in the hospital and mentioned that to her.

IF JM is associated with AM's murder, wouldn't there have been a match with the MH and Fairfax rape profile? RAT wanted JM's DNA tested, but if his DNA matches those profiles, wouldn't that have shown up before? (Not as HIS DNA, but as a match with the other two profiles?)

DNA entered into CODIS has to be from a putative perpetrator. If the DNA was just on a beer can and not on the victim or mixed with the victims blood, etc it would not be entered. There has to be some reason to believe that that DNA belongs to a perpetrator and not just some random DNA that happens to be at the crime scene, but not linked by evidence to be associated to the crime. HTH

But its in nelson county where Alexis Murphy went missing! moo!

The first place they should look is vacant houses within 5 miles of JM's mom's house. Just sayin'

https://twitter.com/MikeMurilloWTOP/status/524740588999278592

LE looking into cases as far back as the 1990's, when JM was just a teenager, for connections.

This does not surprise me. SKs usually start in their teens. I sure would like to know if JM has a juvenile record.

Imo, JM's juvenile record, likely unsealed and available to investigators will be very revealing. Many, if not most sexual predators cross the threshold from fantasy to dark reality during adolescence, around the age of 14..

Great minds. . .lol!

He likely fantasized about killing, IMO. He's not shooting people from across the room, he's looking in their eyes as they die.

Moo

DNA entered into CODIS has to be from a putative perpetrator. If the DNA was just on a beer can and not on the victim or mixed with the victims blood, etc it would not be entered. There has to be some reason to believe that that DNA belongs to a perpetrator and not just some random DNA that happens to be at the crime scene, but not linked by evidence to be associated to the crime. HTH

Then how did they get a match for unknown perp in MH and 2005 rape case?

Then how/why did he beat the first girl (in college)?

IMO, he issues were already there. He was probably disturbed at a young age.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members