Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I was just guessing, don't know anything about fingerprint powder. Plus, why would they fingerprint a poster hanging on the wall when there's no obvious reason.

I'm with IzzyBlanche, it's dust, and with Mirv22, the reporter was trying to be dramatic.

I watched the video and I don't think it's glass. It looks like acrylic and they scratch very easily. ( especially from moving) Acrylic is pretty common with poster frames

He's got to be talking if they have specifics.

Or might there be residue (soil of some sort on something) that they never were able to ID the exact location of and now THAT has come into play because of where the current (presumed HG) remains were found?

A philosopher long ago came to literally believe that there
are people in this world who are actually not really human beings,
but who absolutely emulate the real thing and are basically
impossible to recognize as non-human. I think he was trying to
explain the psychopath.

Or celebrities.

Seriously, fascinating stuff!

If this guy actually commented on the HFMH Fb page..wow..every moment I think about the evil he is I get angrier and angrier, sadder and sadder for these families and girls..so senseless..

No. U can go on Help Find Hannah Graham Facebook, on the top post that is tagged, read the conversation in the comments from around an hour ago. On find morgans page there is a whole discussion about him commenting on there. I do not know what he said but people have checked to see if he did comment and like that page and sure enough he did. (I don't have Facebook, I just go read the comment section FYI)

Make me sick.

Holy cow...this is why I am grateful we have moderators here. That page was a disaster.

If JM commented on Morgan's page while she was missing, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. He seems to be the type to take great satisfaction in the pain he has caused the families of his victims and the community in which they lived. Of course he would want to sit back and watch the chaos he caused.

That commenting and liking of the MH page doesn't really surprise me.

I was thinking earlier that I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was following the threads regarding MH on this site very frequently.

I too hope they were unconscious or too drunk or drugged to know what was happening. :( I don't want to imagine the fear they might have had. Just too much.

I don't think so. I could see the marks where a razor or similar would be used to cut lines of coke or meth.

Pardon my ignorance, but I've never done or seen meth before... it it something that is often snorted?

On a separate note... about the drug use... a couple of Pics on JM's myspace page made me wonder if he was high. He was definitely smoking something in the one with all the smoke by his face and I always assumed it was pot. I've been away from WS for a few weeks so I haven't read everything, but has anyone discussed this or if he had a known history of smoking pot?

Yes. And from my experience they are also very self aware of their own bodies and not wanting any sort of harm or distress to them. Distress whether it's harm to their body or someone removing their clothes. I'd be very interested to know if he has any tattoos. I ask because this would put stress on his psyche with the needles, etc.

I know I already quoted this post once before, but it started me thinking! You know what else else? Wasn't he seemingly more concerned with his clothing/bedding in the Galveston jail than he was with his own legal predicament?

Pardon my ignorance, but I've never done or seen meth before... it it something that is often snorted?

On a separate note... about the drug use... a couple of Pics on JM's myspace page made me wonder if he was high. He was definitely smoking something in the one with all the smoke by his face and I always assumed it was pot. I've been away from WS for a few weeks so I haven't read everything, but has anyone discussed this or if he had a known history of smoking pot?

Meth is often snorted, sometimes smoked. Coke and meth are usually cut up into lines of powder and then snorted with a straw or a rolled up dollar bill, etc. Regarding the pot, I wouldn't be surprised. He kind of strikes me as the type who would come home, smoke a bowl, eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's and fall asleep. JMO, caveat being that the hospital may do random drug screens, so maybe the drugs were a thing of the past for him.
I would not be surprised if he cut up a pill into powder, perhaps on that stupid picture on his wall, and then emptied the powder into Hannah's drink.

Just hopped over to Daily Mail to see Kate Middleton today and catch up on celeb gossip. I recall reading one of Hannah's tweets about the new royal baby. It really angers me and I wonder, who the h*ll has the liberty to take another life? No doubt she'd be looking at same news on her laptop or iPhone. She deserves to be HERE and present as do many others. I know a bit OT and not on topic, but no one absolutely no one has the right to take a bright life from this earth. Cannot even begin to imagine what her parents and other parents are going through.

respectfully snipped for focus

I was intrigued by this so I did a google image search. I have not found a single image--including many showing his forearms, a prime tattoo spot--indicating that JLM has a visible tattoo or piercing.

ETA: The lack of which in this day and age is more the exception than the norm, as far I observe.

Excellent point, whiskers! :seeya:

I agree with you. Don't police usually include any tattoos or identifiable markings in their descriptions on wanted memos? LE didn't mention any on their wanted poster for him last month. He had a prior arrest record and, from what Chief Longo said in one of his pressers I believe there was an old mug shot (possibly stemming from his prior assault charge or when he was arrested by VSP for driving with a suspended license in Madison county), so is it reasonable to assume that police would know of any tattoos?

I know I already quoted this post once before, but it started me thinking! You know what else else? Wasn't he seemingly more concerned with his clothing/bedding in the Galveston jail than he was with his own legal predicament?

He was. That's one of the signs where I started to wonder about psychopathy. Appearance and own self concern.

Meth is often snorted, sometimes smoked. Coke and meth are usually cut up into lines of powder and then snorted with a straw or a rolled up dollar bill, etc. Regarding the pot, I wouldn't be surprised. He kind of strikes me as the type who would come home, smoke a bowl, eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's and fall asleep. JMO, caveat being that the hospital may do random drug screens, so maybe the drugs were a thing of the past for him.
I would not be surprised if he cut up a pill into powder, perhaps on that stupid picture on his wall, and then emptied the powder into Hannah's drink.

Have you guys heard about the finger nail polish that some (I think Harvard) student(s) invented where if the nail polish changes colors after you stir your drink with your finger then it means something is in your drink? I think it's a great invention!

That Myspace page is creepy to look at. Such a normal looking guy on the photos there. Hard to believe the things he was capable of and so infuriating to think about.

Have you guys heard about the finger nail polish that some (I think Harvard) student(s) invented where if the nail polish changes colors after you stir your drink with your finger then it means something is in your drink? I think it's a great invention!

It is a great idea... I wish I had had that in past situations.

Why do you think he didn't drug Hannah?

I just don't think he's that much of a planner. He stalks his prey and takes when he can. He stalks them at last call. Last call is his plan then he acts on impulse. He doesn't seem technical. I don't see him going through the trouble of acquiring date rape drugs. This is just my opinion, pure gut and speculation.

We know he smoked cigarettes from a bargoer or bouncer's story of him always bumming cigarettes. The night he took Hannah he took a cigarette from a woman and the husband said something to him along the lines of you have to ask etc. I don't remember the particulars. I think it was husband and wife. Anyway, he definitely smokes cigarettes

<BBM>
The probability of a direct or indirect meth connection is very high in JM's abductions/rapes/murders, imo. Not only does long term abuse of meth create psychopathic personalities, imo, but meth also causes users to be very brazen and it increases labido..

I have been researching slight acquaintance/stranger sexual predator/serial killer abductions for almost a decade. Since the days of the speed freak killers-CA - 1980s) meth has been a common denominator in a very high majority of these heinous crimes, imo.

speed freak killers-CA - 1980s
The Speed Freak Killers is the name given to serial killer duo Loren Herzog and Wesley Shermantine, together initially convicted of four murders &#8212; three jointly &#8212; and suspected in the deaths of as many as 72 people in and around San Joaquin County, California. They received the "speed freak" moniker due to their methamphetamine abuse.

<sniped -read more>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member