Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Coy Barefoot's FB: "Camblos actually met with Matthew earlier today at the jail, first chance to discuss Fairfax indictment since charges announced yesterday. Source tells me Matthew was quiet, not at all talkative, and appeared quite resigned, leaning back in his chair silently listening, his head back up against the wall, his eyes even closed at times."

Wonder who the "source" is? Seems it would NOT be in his clients best interest for the public to hear that he seemed resigned...

No. U can go on Help Find Hannah Graham Facebook, on the top post that is tagged, read the conversation in the comments from around an hour ago. On find morgans page there is a whole discussion about him commenting on there. I do not know what he said but people have checked to see if he did comment and like that page and sure enough he did. (I don't have Facebook, I just go read the comment section FYI)

Make me sick.

Sorry i'm a little confused... are you referring to the Help Find Morgan Harrington Page or the Help find Hannah Graham Page? Because Hannah's page isn't old enough to have comments from a year ago and I can't find anything on either page... Maybe it's just getting late for me lol

I was just wondering if they are delaying confirmation to use as a strategy with JM....make him sweat and see if he will confess and then they might try to get him to reveal other victims. I'm not exactly sure how this would help that but Israel Keyes was very sensitive to publicity and kept saying he would give them information if details were not released. Of course, he ended up giving them very little. It's a wild guess but they really should know by now and for some reason are keeping it quiet for the time being. I think it is Hannah because of the black pants, huge amount of vultures in the area which would mean a fresh kill and the veiled way that LE is saying but not saying that it is Hannah. I'm sure they also are not revealing all the evidence they have that points to her. It might just possibly be a little chess game they are playing with JM to get as much information from him as possible.

Sorry i'm a little confused... are you referring to the Help Find Morgan Harrington Page or the Help find Hannah Graham Page? Because Hannah's page isn't old enough to have comments from a year ago and I can't find anything on either page... Maybe it's just getting late for me lol

It is confusing. You would go to the Help find Hannah Graham Facebook to see the people commenting about how JM used to comment on Morgans page. They have not said dates but people have confirmed they remember him posting on Morgans page awhile ago. The Help Find Morgan Harrington Facebook page is private and you must have Facebook to get on it. I do not have FB so I can't read Morgans but the Find Hannah is a public page, therefore anyone can read comments.

White residue and scratches consistent with drug use.....this just made me think of something. Tonight I was discussing a local murder case with my husband (from 2005) involving one of his old school mates/football team mates. Apparently after using Cocaine he strangled and attempted to rape one person and attempted to murder (stabbing while wearing gloves) two other people in the house. He claims he is innocent and he woke up to find the girl strangled and the other two people attacking him.

Is it possible that drug use is linked to all of these sexual assaults and murders? Can people lose track of what happened?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not that I have heard of, except for in cases of Intermittent Explosive Disorder, which has nothing to do with cocaine. I am not in the mental health field, but my understanding is that these people, when they go into fits of rage, oftentimes do not remember a thing that happened during the rage. I am related to someone who has this disorder who has torn apart his entire house, only to blame it on another family member because he is 100% certain he did not do it.

Yes the MH page. I've seen the discussions about him liking the page and commenting on it. I haven't dug around to find his old comments, but if it didn't take too long, I might. Would be interesting.

Few comments from Help Find Hannah on JM commenting on Find Morgan Harrington page:

1. "He interacted with people during some discussions. They are very creeped out and angry at the fact that they interacted with Morgan's killer."

2. Someone asked where can we see his comments on that page?
Response : "There was a discussion on HFMH shorty after it was released JM connection to MH. Some people remember him being on that page. Nancy he was there as himself. Dave I do not know if those posts are still there or not. This was back in 2009, 2010. Some people that was in this discussion was going back to see if they could find some of the comments that he had made."

3. Yes David that is true. He was on Morgan's page. There were a group discussing that soon after it was released his connection to Morgan. He was liking certain posts and commenting on several.

If true (not doubting you, vthokies) as I said, pure socio/psychopath. Other human beings are their playthings.

On 5th st, about 2 miles from downtown. I was hoping that they would have reviewed that early on as 5th street is one of the main ways out of town. Takes you to I64 too.

Maybe they did and saw Hannah in his car driving by. Maybe that is what led LE to his car in the first place.

I hate writing this but I thought of MH somehow escaping from JMs cab and then he ran over her with it.

did they ever release official Cause of Death for Morgan? I find it odd that she was broken and the body recently found, whom I think is Hannah, is not. I don't think he drugged Hannah, so I do think she would have fought too. Of course, physically, these girls don't stand much of a chance, but I think they probably tried to get out of the car and run. Of course there's no where to run out on dark country roads. Eventually he would have caught them. What a nightmare. :(

odd that JM went to LE station and said he needed a lawyer and high sped away...................Greta video

Well it didn't happen exactly like that. :) He drove away normally, went to a family members house, started driving and then realized he was being followed and that's when he started speeding.

Blame the brain: Psychopaths are wired differently
http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/science-scope/blame-the-brain-psychopaths-are-wired-differently/

There's a lot more to it than that. Psychopaths (now often coyly
labelled sociopaths) are the only real persons, places, things, in
their world.

The rest of us are figments of their imagination, in
effect, to be manipulated and used in anyway appropriate and
convenient to their needs. If they believe it to be ultimately useful
to their purposes to be kind and generous and considerate towards
someone, they will -- without limit, if helpful to their ends -- or
if they believe it to be more convenient to destroy someone, they
will.

There is no such thing as truth or lies external to them --
which explains why such persons can readily pass lie detector tests,
for example.

A quasi-religious psychiatrist I knew said they were born without
souls.

A philosopher long ago came to literally believe that there
are people in this world who are actually not really human beings,
but who absolutely emulate the real thing and are basically
impossible to recognize as non-human. I think he was trying to
explain the psychopath.

Seeing that he commented on MH page doesn't surprise me at all. Getting a glimpse into who he is and shedding a bit of light..of course he would want to be updated and even feel close to what is going on. Either for his lack of empathy or to keep an ear to the ground so to speak. Or to continue his sick way of stalking. Stalking and taunting even in her death. I haven't read what he wrote or liked, but I bet it angered him to see Morgan's dear parents on the news.

Not all parents of a lost child get the platform to speak or have the courage or support (or means) like the Harringtons. It wouldn't surprise me if he thought they would slink away into darkness without speaking up. Fairly certain because they spoke up time and time again this enraged him.

And if this is Hannah and others, he did it near an area where he could drop in on family while also supervising his grisly crimes. He had several days before the big dramatic Texas flee to revist this area. His sick way of keeping tabs on victims, just as he did on MH page.

Just reading.. Jesse Matthew "liked and commented" on Morgan Harringtons "help find morgan harrington" Facebook! Sick!!!

What did his comment say? Is this stated in an article somewhere? Just curious..

did they ever release official Cause of Death for Morgan? I find it odd that she was broken and the body recently found, whom I think is Hannah, is not. I don't think he drugged Hannah, so I do think she would have fought too. Of course, physically, these girls don't stand much of a chance, but I think they probably tried to get out of the car and run. Of course there's no where to run out on dark country roads. Eventually he would have caught them. What a nightmare. :(

They never released an official cause of death. Honestly, I don't think they could tell an official one since there was only bones, but there was severe trauma so them, so being ran over is possible :fear:

The thing is he tried strangled the girl in the rape case in Fairfax. Whatever he did to MH and HG I hope neither felt a thing

That's why I'm curious about how he tends to his body. Does he have tattoos and piercings. Many psychopaths would never endure that. Also why some may not commit suicide. (under the umbrella of psychopathy there is a variation and not all psychopaths are the same.)

respectfully snipped for focus

I was intrigued by this so I did a google image search. I have not found a single image--including many showing his forearms, a prime tattoo spot--indicating that JLM has a visible tattoo or piercing.

ETA: The lack of which in this day and age is more the exception than the norm, as far as I observe daily.

Excellent point, whiskers! :seeya:

Why do you think he didn't drug Hannah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member