Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the reporter had not touched the picture, it could be evidence! of a drug charge with JM fingerprints..................

I thought the same thing... plus JM had roommates... there really is no telling if that picture was ever even touched by him... but if they suspect there may be narcotics residue on it they should have given it to LE immediately. The whole thing just seems irresponsible.

Per Coy Barefoot's FB: "Camblos actually met with Matthew earlier today at the jail, first chance to discuss Fairfax indictment since charges announced yesterday. Source tells me Matthew was quiet, not at all talkative, and appeared quite resigned, leaning back in his chair silently listening, his head back up against the wall, his eyes even closed at times."

Seems to me he feels like he has accepted he will be in prison for the rest of his life and doesn't feel like dealing with it all

agreed! Even if that back addition were removed, it doesn't look like the house built into a hill with a walk-out basement. It went through quite a makeover, including the grading of the land, if it is the same place.

I agree..not the same house. No chimney, the windows are different. And everything you said.

I've been wondering the same thing....
Yes, his apt was listed on craigslist with a move out date of end of August. This was discussed really early on, maybe in The Search #1???

odd that JM went to LE station and said he needed a lawyer and high sped away...................Greta video

Yes. And from my experience they are also very self aware of their own bodies and not wanting any sort of harm or distress to them. Distress whether it's harm to their body or someone removing their clothes. I'd be very interested to know if he has any tattoos. I ask because this would put stress on his psyche with the needles, etc.

Also--once they are old enough to realize that they don't see the world and other people's role in their lives in the same way other humans do, they can become very good at mimicking normal empathetic behavior. They are frequently considered "charming" (Ted Bundy being the poster child for this characteristic).

This could explain all the descriptions of JLM as a "gentle giant" and "teddy bear." He figured out how to fake it.

Just speculating! Again I am no expert, but I have read a lot about the topic.

Thank you! That was - odd. On the one hand it was informative, especially since the journalist went to several different locations identified in the case. But on the other hand, if the picture left behind really does contain potential evidence, why on earth did they not tun it over to LE?

trixandhoney, CSI should have retrieved it during the initial search. The chain of custody had been broken once the apartment had been released back to the owners and there were three other people that lived there with JM.

There will likely be a direct or indirect drug connection in JM's trail of terror, imo.. Imo, it will likely be meth/molly.. as it has been so many times before..

Prayers go out to the parents of all the girls that may of been his victims.
To think the last thing they saw was his ugliness!!! JMOO

He's invoked his right to silence and has an attorney. I don't see LE risking anything that could be used to derail a trial or give his attorney any reason to appeal a conviction.

Just curious, in the article quoting the DUI guy in the holding cell across from JLM on Sept 28--- the DUI guys says that an officer struck up a convo with him by saying something like "'man. i just wish he'd tell us where she is." Can an officer do that? I would NOT be able to hold back. I know they have to be professional etc. But even if I was just the guy pushing food through the door, I would have ask just to see his reaction. Can people that work in prisons do this? You know, what would his reaction be? Would he just stare at you? Would he scream and throw a fit saying he didn't do it?

I was reading on Help find Hannah FB.. there is an Exxon gas station on the corner of old lynchburg rd going toward the park (don't quote me) and someone said they have video cameras. I'm sure LE has gotten them, if the store still has them from a month + old

I'm thinking Camblos doesn't want to represent Matthew in Fairfax due to 1. Matthew isn't going to be able to afford to pay him for a lengthy trial and 2. Fairfax isn't a convenient location - it would disrupt any other cases that Camblos has locally and that wouldn't be fair to those clients.

<snipped by me>

I thought it could be:

3. There is a live victim in that case.

Just reading.. Jesse Matthew "liked and commented" on Morgan Harringtons "help find morgan harrington" Facebook! Sick!!!

Regarding the white powder:

ANYTHING hanging on my walls and taken out today would be covered, I mean covered, coated, in white powder.

It's called dust.:laughing:

I don't think any LE is suppose to question once someone has chosen to not speak. I was thinking the other night of a possible loop hole though....if a visitor, a civilian were to question him, and he spoke, I think that would be admissible. It's a damn shame that even convicted murderers are not FORCED to tell the whereabouts of their victims!! I say torture them until the truth is out!!

I was reading on Help find Hannah FB.. there is an Exxon gas station on the corner of old lynchburg rd going toward the park (don't quote me) and someone said they have video cameras. I'm sure LE has gotten them, if the store still has them from a month + old

On 5th st, about 2 miles from downtown. I was hoping that they would have reviewed that early on as 5th street is one of the main ways out of town. Takes you to I64 too.

They said there were scratches on the glass along with whitish powder seen from an angle.

I said way back that I thought JM thought the high priced drinks in Tempo were an investment. Later we heard that he liked to come in before last call, focusing his search even tighter.

Just like choosing to drive a cab (people are at your mercy), I think he used a variety of methods to entice women, to lure them.

The overly nice fake presentation and lure, and then when alone, the switch flips.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member