Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was also representing him on the abduction with intent to defile charge?

Yes, but my question is: If the abduction with intent to defile charge is upped to a murder charge (which we believe will happen), then what? Camblos wouldn't represent him on the abduction/defile charge while another atty represented him in the murder charge. That wouldn't make sense.

Also--once they are old enough to realize that they don't see the world and other people's role in their lives in the same way other humans do, they can become very good at mimicking normal empathetic behavior. They are frequently considered "charming" (Ted Bundy being the poster child for this characteristic).

This could explain all the descriptions of JLM as a "gentle giant" and "teddy bear." He figured out how to fake it.

Again I am no expert, but I have read a lot about the topic.

Exactly. They know they don't have the same empathy as everyone around them and so they learn to mimic as you say and basically become great actors. They know they lack what the rest of us already have. And no, for anyone reading, it's not a mental illness.

I'm not an expert either and like you I have read a lot on the topic. Stacks of very good books and for that I'm grateful. (In fact I never liked to use terms like this for anyone. However, after ten years of being stalked and cyber stalked by the same person, it hit me that he was a psychopath. And it took me that long to realize.) Although only 10% of psychopaths commit murders, but he could be in that percentage.

That's why I'm curious about how he tends to his body. Does he have tattoos and piercings. Many psychopaths would never endure that. Also why some may not commit suicide. (under the umbrella of psychopathy there is a variation and not all psychopaths are the same.)

Regarding white powder...there is finger print dust that's white. It was brought up in another case here. However, I have no clue about that picture, and if it was of significance, I think LE would have taken it.

Regarding white powder...there is finger print dust that's white. It was brought up in another case here. However, I have no clue about that picture, and if it was of significance, I think LE would have taken it.
Yes, I went back and put it on my last post, but a new page popped up so here it is again:

White powder works especially well on glass, chromed metals, plastic bags, and dark-colored surfaces.

http://www.evidencemagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1387

Just reading.. Jesse Matthew "liked and commented" on Morgan Harringtons "help find morgan harrington" Facebook! Sick!!!

I missed this... what did he say in his comments and what posts did he like? Is this listed somewhere on WS that I can find?

That'd be different. All the fingerprint powder I have seen thus far is dark grayish to black, green or fluorescent. I wonder what white would be for?

Sorry I was just guessing, don't know anything about fingerprint powder. Plus, why would they fingerprint a poster hanging on the wall when there's no obvious reason.

I'm with IzzyBlanche, it's dust, and with Mirv22, the reporter was trying to be dramatic.

I don't think any LE is suppose to question once someone has chosen to not speak. I was thinking the other night of a possible loop hole though....if a visitor, a civilian were to question him, and he spoke, I think that would be admissible. It's a damn shame that even convicted murderers are not FORCED to tell the whereabouts of their victims!! I say torture them until the truth is out!!

As far as I know that applies only to official questioning. A guard might try to goad a prisoner into saying something though, like--and I am just making this up--"Hey Jesse! I heard today they found some DNA on those pants, and guess whose it was? Can you guess? I won't tell you his name but his initials are JLM!"

Again I am just making this up but I don't think such a scenario breaks any legal rules. There are plenty of attorneys here who will undoubtedly correct me if I am mistaken.

Yes she was found in a field-I dont guess vultures are heavy enough to break bones with just their weight,they crack them etc..as they eat. Hours ago and hundreds of postings ago somebody was talking about how much damage the vultures can do as they eat.

YouTube videos on vultures can give you a sense of this.

I missed this... what did he say in his comments and what posts did he like? Is this listed somewhere on WS that I can find?

No. U can go on Help Find Hannah Graham Facebook, on the top post that is tagged, read the conversation in the comments from around an hour ago. On find morgans page there is a whole discussion about him commenting on there. I do not know what he said but people have checked to see if he did comment and like that page and sure enough he did. (I don't have Facebook, I just go read the comment section FYI)

Make me sick.

As far as I know that applies only to official questioning. A guard might try to goad a prisoner into saying something though, like--and I am just making this up--"Hey Jesse! I heard today they found some DNA on those pants, and guess whose it was? Can you guess? I won't tell you his name but his initials are JLM!"

Again I am just making this up but I don't think such a scenario breaks any legal rules. There are plenty of attorneys here who will undoubtedly correct me if I am mistaken.

My dad used to do that sort of stuff when he was a prison guard. Back then the rules were a lot looser though.

Well, for those sleuthers who thought she'd be found near his mother's home, y'all were correct. Just 4 miles away. That's so weird and twisted, though. Why bring your dead helpless prey near your mother's home. These predators just blow my mind.

maybe to keep an eye on his victim, knew the area and had an excuse to be there............mom

Hello, we still do not have confirmation. There has not been much movement at all today besides Nelson County will begin another search for Alexis Murphy in November (unrelated to Hannah at this moment)

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member