Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone found an online link to the foxnews video that shows the white residue? We don't have cable and I was looking a the foxnews app but only finding Greta videos from yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

His demeanor during his "run" is very telling, no guilt and remorse. I honestly thought he would have killed himself knowing what was getting ready to be exposed. How can some become so desensitized?

If he is a socio- or psychopath, which IMO he is, then it's not a case of him becoming desensitized, as he was never "sensitized" to begin with. Those people are born without a conscience the way another person might be born without a limb. They are literally unable to feel guilt, remorse, or empathy. They are purely about fulfilling their own desires.

It's terrifying.

Thanks for posting. Where was he planning to move since the lease was up in his apt before he was caught on the run?

My guess is ,he was probably going to move in with his mother ?

If he is a socio- or psychopath, which IMO he is, then it's not a case of him becoming desensitized, as he was never "sensitized" to begin with. Those people are born without a conscience the way another person might be born without a limb. They are literally unable to feel guilt, remorse, or empathy. They are purely about fulfilling their own desires.

It's terrifying.

Same as narcissistic?

Thanks for posting. Where was he planning to move since the lease was up in his apt before he was caught on the run?

A tent on a beach in Texas? Lol, I don't know that it's been said where he was going. If it has I haven't seen it.

I wonder if there's any video of him doing a perp walk or in court at all in Virginia. There's video and pictures of him in Texas but I can't recall any in Virginia. Why is that?

Same as narcissistic?

No, much worse. As far as I understand and I am no expert, just have read a lot on the topic. I don't think narcissists are completely incapable of guilt, remorse, or empathy for others--it's more that they focus much more on themselves than on others. I'm completely oversimplifying, but the difference is narcissists are capable of empathy for others and socio/psychopaths are not.

and did someone say he had fantasies???
dad? I have to reread his interview

It's terrifying.

Yes. And from my experience they are also very self aware of their own bodies and not wanting any sort of harm or distress to them. Distress whether it's harm to their body or someone removing their clothes. I'd be very interested to know if he has any tattoos. I ask because this would put stress on his psyche with the needles, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC