Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was on that tape labeled something religious found in sisters car when JM making his getaway to Texas? Could that of hold any details on this case?

Almost 4:30, been almost 2 business days since the ME has had the remains. If dental records were used it would be take at max 4 hours or so? Wonder what hold up is.

maybe there's more than one body...

This winter is supposed to be miserable, too, with cold and snow. The sooner they start, the better.

Agree. My heart sank when I heard the newscaster say November or possibly December. (Her aunt is so sweet to always come forward and talk to the media. She seems like someone I'd want to be friends with in real life. Just a really kind, kind soul.)

We could take that statement literally (with a grain of salt) and speculate that evidence was found there too. That house looks abandoned too, and like it is tipping forward. Is it just me?

JMO Just the angle...also, I got too excited thinking that that is the cottage where Hannah was found. Re-checking google maps, I see that it is not, that it is too close to the road and further down the street. But why would someone think it too was a crime scene, unless it perhaps, IS part of the crime scene? JMO

No ,they already Know there is no connection. It would have been ruled out when Trina Murphy and Gil ,were wondering if Morgans case was related to Alexis's. JMO These two woman questions things and dont believe everything they hear,they would have wanted proof.

But it's only recently, since JM's arrest, that they tested his DNA against that unknown DNA from AM's case. They might have those answers, but we certainly don't.

[BBM]

Sorry for the teensiest quibble here, but a grain of salt = the smallest amount of credibility. An ocean full of salt would therefore mean lots of credibility. Nancy Grace's "take it with a box of salt" is hugely incongruous.

Not quibbling at all, just poking around until there's some news. I've always equated the "salt" to doubt. So the more salt, the more doubt. But I could have been mistaken my entire life. It wouldn't be the first time.
http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/9165/...a-grain-of-salt-comes-from-the-ancient-Romans
O/T. I know.

I swear someone is talking.

It seems like JM and RAT knew each other. Honestly, it could be either of them talking now, but my money is on RAT. Now that they have JM and can connect him to multiple murders, RAT wants to spill what he knows and try to minimize his own sentence.

If JM goes to trial no plea deal you know this will probably turn into insanity case. Waste of tax payers money for this piece of filth.

If JM goes to trial no plea deal you know this will probably turn into insanity case. Waste of tax payers money for this piece of filth.

Nah...he's not insane. Not even clever. Just a predator. JMO

I highly doubt that..he wouldn't have anything to gain by telling LE he has more victims there that's just more charges against him..and he surely wouldn't tell them out of the kindness of his pathetic heart..jmo
Just jumping off this post, but JM has everything to gain by cooperating. Depending on the relatives of missing people, all involved might be willing to take the DP off the table to get resolution on the whereabouts of their loved ones. Chelsea King's parents said OK to taking the DP off the table so that Gardner would talk and Amber Dubois's parents could get back their daughter's remains. If this guy was guilty or party to other missing people, I can see them taking the DP off the table to find the remains of several people and close those cases.

New search for missing Nelson Co teen Alexis Murphy in the works. Detectives have specific location to search, but wont give any details
This is odd timing. I'm heading over to Alexis and RATs threads.

IF JM is associated with AM's murder, wouldn't there have been a match with the MH and Fairfax rape profile? RAT wanted JM's DNA tested, but if his DNA matches those profiles, wouldn't that have shown up before? (Not as HIS DNA, but as a match with the other two profiles?)

Shoot I just realized we are all going way off topic in here, myself included. Sorry Bessie, totally unintentional.

Why not do it now? There could be tons of snow on the ground by that time!

Possibly, but generally it doesn't snow much in this area until January, if at all. Ice storms? Yes, that's a possibility in November, but usually (not always), not snow.

As a schoolkid, I used to keep my fingers crossed hoping and praying we'd have a snow day, but no such luck. :p

edit: Sorry! I guess this is OT, as well. Same weather scenario applies to the Old Lynchburg Road crime scene, too, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie