Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 6s6 seconds ago Virginia, US

UPDATE: police tell @HenryGraff still no positive ID on remains found. Source says parents of #hannahgraham just wanted to go to the site.

Well, this is interesting, and I don't know what to make of it. But I was going to say that them being at the site does not make me necessarily think the remains are any more likely to be hers. My first thought was that LE needed them there to help try to identify something more. In which case, it wouldn't sound to me like they were any more sure. IDK...

UPDATE: police tell @HenryGraff still no positive ID on remains found. Source says parents of #hannahgraham just wanted to go to the site.

And then there is this

Thoughts?

He had a blue button down shirt on, and dark sunglasses....not much of a costume!

ThinkHard, I'm trying to remember when JLM began growing his dreads? It's been reported (by his friend/s he began growing them after the sketch was released to the public.

And then there is this

Thoughts?

I think positive ID will come soon, but I think everything points to it is Hannah, they know but won't confirm until the ID is confirmed and only via a statement release like they stated it would be.

I would imagine that after the site is released back to the owners that people will not be allowed to wonder around that property. I still have my doubts about who this is, but I can see the Graham's wanting to go there before LE is done and they leave the area. jmo idk Sure does seem they would have been able to make an ID, I was just reading about us human breeding with neanderthal like 45,000 year ago all by looking at a femur bone, even know what the person ate, surely they can say who this is. jmo idk

ThinkHard, I'm trying to remember when JLM began growing his dreads? It's been reported (by his friend/s he began growing them after the sketch was released to the public.

This is a great convo- can we move over to What do we know? Momnva and I just moved over there to keep the discussion going...

I doubt they would allow the parents on an active crime scene if there was any doubt who's remains were found.

Does it sound to anyone else like this may be a precursor to an official announcement that the remains are confirmed to be her?

Yes, I thought the same. Hopefully today!

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 36s37 seconds ago Virginia, US
BREAKING: @HenryGraff reports parents of #hannahgraham taken to Old Lynchburg Rd. crime scene today. Spent about 30 mins on site.

https://twitter.com/NBC29

How sad for Hannah's parents. Just as the Harrington's did, they had to see where their precious daughters remains were found. May God bless and keep them always, and give them the strength to go on.

Ok, going back to the "tight pants". No not the descriptor. What are the chances of the pants being intact if they were left on the body? Or were they found separately from the remains? Animals don't tend to discriminate with articles of clothing and leave them in pristine condition. My 110 lb German Shepherd and his affinity for shoes has shown me that.
It was said they were found separately of the remains but that's just going by the Chesterfield guy.

What did Hannah's killer to do her that would cause so much difficulty in identifying her remains? Reading about the "long vertebrae" just chills me to the bone. We shouldn't know anything about a person's vertebrae. In my lifetime, I hope someone figures out how such evil emerges from what begins as an innocent newborn.

The following Atlanta, GA homicide victim was located burned beyond recognition. She was identified within 24 hours via dental records. Yet, here we are six days later and only silence from ACPD... Why?

Body in burned car in Athens identified as murdered Atlanta woman
By JOE JOHNSONupdated Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 11:05pm
The body that was found Wednesday in a burned-out car in east Athens, GA was identified Thursday by authorities as 23-year-old Darla Gibbons of Atlanta.

Mike Ayers, special agent in charge of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s Athens regional office, said investigators were able to learn that Gibbons was the registered owner of the car through its vehicle identification number.
Ayers said investigators obtained Gibbons’ dental records to assist in identifying her.

<sniped - read more>
http://onlineathens.com/breaking-ne...-identified-autopsy-determines-atlanta-womans

I think a part of the reason is something you have touched upon, Foxfire. The same group of LE that processed MH's body is now working on HG's and it ain't Longo's turf anymore. These folks keep info tightly contained and are slower to release any bit of info, is my guess. They have their reasons, I'm sure, but I'm inclined to agree wtih your stance that involving the public makes for more info, more evidence.

The other reason that is possible is that some parents, and I know a number of them, in the past years are loath to permit x rays of their children. So they do get the required dental exams, but no x rays, or if any needed just for the particular tooth. I don't really think Hannah is in that category, because her very nice teeth indicate a high probablity of braces at some time and orthodontists tend to inisist on whole mouth xrays. But yes, there are a group of kids from upscale families that may not have xrays on file.

And then there is this

Thoughts?

Sounds like that is what LE is "supposed to say". LE couldn't have told the media that the parents went there because they wanted to see where their daughter was left. I can't imagine we would hear any other excuse besides what we just heard. So I wouldn't let it sway me one way or the other.

I think there are more than one and to keep things under control, they are not releasing info.

They are doing searches . Can you imagine what would happen if it was released that they have found multiple remains?

The cameras. The reporters.

The people trying to sneak on site!

The only people that need to know are her family.

Ok, going back to the "tight pants". No not the descriptor. What are the chances of the pants being intact if they were left on the body? Or were they found separately from the remains? Animals don't tend to discriminate with articles of clothing and leave them in pristine condition. My 110 lb German Shepherd and his affinity for shoes has shown me that.

If the pants were recognizable as "skinny pants", it would seem to me they must not have been on Hannah when she was left at the scene. As powerful as black vultures are, it doesn't seem reasonable they would be able to remove the pants and still leave them recognizable. Why would JLM leave the pants at the crime scene, if he indeed did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove