Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what time would a statement be released? have to do work but don't want to miss it :p

I cannot fathom either... My niece was missing for three days before she was found murdered...we waited only a few hours for positive I.d . As her body was still intact and identifiable...those three days and the hours while we knew a body of a young white female was found and the hours until they came to confirm it to us were excruciatingly long...I was sitting right next to her momma when the LE walked in to confirm...I will never forget the soul searing wail that came from her momma ...I wished I were anywhere on this planet than sitting right there ...but at the same time so glad I was there for her....I often referred to that time as feeling as if I were in a Lifetime movie...
I pray that Hanna's family gets their confirmation...if they have not already...I will not say I pray that they get closure as I know there is no such thing....
My 22 yr. old son who grew up as a brother to KK , still suffers from anxiety and depression partly due to what the sick monster did to his "little sister".... I pray that our Heavenly Father wraps them in his arms and provides them with the strength and comfort they need...for the rest of their lives....

CubbeeGirl, I am so very sorry for your loss. I am new here, but from what I understand, there are many members who themselves have suffered tragic events such as yours. So I think it's safe to say that you are not alone. Like TriniEsq mentioned earlier today, perhaps we should lean not unto our own understanding.....trusting in a higher power will see us through.

Jeez, it's almost like I can feel it coming. This is horrible.

Prayers up for Hannah's family.

I do think it is Hannah but I could see LE letting parents come visit a site in private. I could see them saying "I know you aren't sure yet if it is Hannah but can we come see the property before you leave the scene?" That way they are protected somewhat from the press and general public and if it does turn out to be their daughter then they've seen where she was found. I do think it is her though

There will probably be tons of great information released this weekend. Why? Because I am headed out on a 3 hour trip to a baseball tourney for my son that will last all weekend... and that is usually when the good answers come. Prayers to all and a good weekend!! :seeya:

I, too, think that we're going to be hearing comfirmation very soon (this afternoon) that the body recovered last weekend, is Hannah Graham's. I don't think her parents would have trekked to that site unless they already knew for certain that it was. I wish that the Grahams could know how many people were praying that their daughter would be found safe-though of course it really wouldn't help.

I, too, think that we're going to be hearing comfirmation very soon (this afternoon) that the body recovered last weekend, is Hannah Graham's. I don't think her parents would have trekked to that site unless they already knew for certain that it was. I wish that the Grahams could know how many people were praying that their daughter would be found safe-though of course it really wouldn't help.
I agree. I fully expect a press release will be issued before the evening news airs.
J M O

Ok, but the above tweet says "abandoned home where police found body in"

I assume that is an error, bad reporting?

Ok, but the above tweet says "abandoned home where police found body in"

I assume that is an error, bad reporting?

"abandoned home where police found body in" Hannah Graham case

full tweet gives different meaning

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 6m6 minutes ago
Eerie first look at abandoned home where police found body in #HannahGraham case. @wusa9 #jessematthew

B0vCz0OIMAArNwY.jpg

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 3m3 minutes ago
Not sure who will buy abandoned home now where police found body in #HannahGraham search. @wusa9. #jessematthew

B0vDjq8IAAAiGZ5.jpg

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 3m3 minutes ago
Cemetery right next door to abandoned home where police found body. #hannahGraham #jessematthew. @wusa9

B0vDlJYIMAEMQC4.jpg

https://twitter.com/BruceLeshan

There will probably be tons of great information released this weekend. Why? Because I am headed out on a 3 hour trip to a baseball tourney for my son that will last all weekend... and that is usually when the good answers come. Prayers to all and a good weekend!! :seeya:

And what better way to spend the time in light of all of this. With your son. With loved ones.
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."
Have a beautiful weekend.

Meemaw ‏@Ospainter123 Protected Tweets 3m3 minutes ago
@BruceLeshan @wusa9 are you saying body was found in that house?? or on the property...

Debra Fabrizzi ‏@debfabrizzi 3m3 minutes ago
@BruceLeshan @wusa9 I don't think the bodt was found IN the home. Can you confirm that with a source??

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 2m2 minutes ago
@debfabrizzi @wusa9 Behind home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members