Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine buying that house with a cemetery next door, before, and with all the horrible things that have happened there, I would not even drive by the house. But there are people that are interested in buying all sorts of items from serial killers and other crime memorabilia, so it wouldn't surprise me it would sell.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 4m4 minutes ago
Not sure who will buy abandoned home now where police found body in #HannahGraham search. @wusa9. #jessematthew

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0vDjq8IAAAiGZ5.jpg

evidently house had for sale sign out front

I'd previously posted about whether it might have had such a sign since it could be how the killer knew it was safe.

I'd previously posted about whether it might have had such a sign since it could be how the killer knew it was safe.

According to Mr. Pugh who saw the black vultures and reported them, there was no longer a For Sale sign. IMO

Owning that house would not bother me at all. Hannah seemed like a nice person and I wouldn't want JM to "win" by making me afraid to own a particular home.

I think it was just meant to read "in the Hannah Graham case." The "in" refers to the case (not the house).

Floyd Yarmuth ‏@FloydYarmuthCNN · 2m2 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Police opened the road leading to the house where remains were found in #HannahGraham search. Police no longer on site. #cnn

Ok, but the above tweet says "abandoned home where police found body in"

I assume that is an error, bad reporting?

My goodness! Is the bad reporting on this particular case utterly confusing, or what?!? :gaah:

I expect a mad dash by the media and curious locals to "the crime scene" and we should see posts, videos, and pictures anytime! The "latest developments" and "new information" should be interesting!

Yeah, the way people react to crime scenes, crawling all over other people's property, harassing landowners, and blocking traffic, it's no wonder LE tries to keep information close. It's insane.

I believe I read that the owner had been renting the home, but it wasn't currently rented. I wonder if JLM had known any former renters of that house, if he had been to that property at some point prior?

Tugela, I agree with Conductor....the more I think about it, the more I think that interview w/ the Chesterfield Co. officer may have been totally an LE strategy. It may be that the young officer was just carried away (and understandably relieved and proud that he found Hannah), and a reporter caught him off-guard. But it makes sense to me that a very masterful Longo or maybe more likely, the FBI BAU, staged the interview. You have a young, non-threatening African-American officer speaking of being prompted by God....I think they hoped it would affect JM and appeal to his religious upbringing/conscience. They, IMO, had everything to gain. Who knows about the DNA and if there is any of JM's DNA with the found skeleton....some reports said the skeleton was pristine, (sorry, no link). I believe they need every bit of evidence, etc. to secure a conviction, and IMO, they were hoping JM would just completely break down and confess to everything he had ever done. But you're right, if the DNA is overwhelming, maybe they wouldn't need a confession, but unless they find his DNA AT THE SCENE, a defense attorney can establish probable doubt, (edited: reasonable doubt, oops) Just MHO!

If it was staged, then how do we know the body was simply skeleton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae