Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the reason this case has gotten the degree of attention and resources it has is mainly because Hannah's abduction is virtually on video. Don't know that has ever happened before, at least not to this degree. JMO

Carlie Brucia
Kelsey Smith
Samantha Koenig
The little girl in Philadelphia taken from her school
Shaniya Davis

Does anyone know if there were there Liberty University games the days these women/girls disappeared?

11/28/13 - Jamisha Gilbert
8/3/13 - Alexis Murphy
9/06/13 - Shanea Lockwood - Fairfax, VA
12/07/13 - Margennae Dixon - Fairfax, VA
11/20/12 – DaShad Smith
11/21/11 - Lauren Renee Smith 17 – Hattiesburg, MS
9/13/10 - Samantha Clarke
10/10/09– Cassandra Morton
11/18/09 - Tawanda Latisha Hill
8/26/2006 - Quaisra Khan, Alexandria VA
10/18/03 - Rachel Nicole Good, Elkton VA
9/7/03 - Sophie May Rivera
8/29/02 - La-teasha Lamone Brooks, Farmville VA

I don't know but here is the link to LU's football schedule. You can drop down the menu in the upper left corner for the year you want to search.

http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=10873&TeamID=9

I think "tallness" can be determined vs. "shortness" at least, if he had a look at a mostly intact set of remains. Imo, talk means 5'10 and up, more or less, shorter for women. He may not have been able to be sure of gender right away but I think "tall" will turn out to be more or less accurate, vs someone who was 5'3-5'4 in life. Jmo

I think "tallness" can be determined vs. "shortness" at least, if he had a look at a mostly intact set of remains. Imo, talk means 5'10 and up, more or less, shorter for women. He may not have been able to be sure of gender right away but I think "tall" will turn out to be more or less accurate, vs someone who was 5'3-5'4 in life. Jmo

The gender to me would be very simple to identify versus height. JMO

I told my mom that my (now) husband was "around 5'10" when I first met him. He is in fact 6'3". Of course I am not a trained expert but still.

Is the roadblock still up? Investigators still on scene? Was hoping for a presser today.

comparing the list against the link given, here are the results, with only one game taking place on one of the dates, and game was held in Tenn.

11/28/13 - Jamisha Gilbert no
8/3/13 - Alexis Murphy no
9/06/13 - Shanea Lockwood - Fairfax, VA no
12/07/13 - Margennae Dixon - Fairfax, VA no
11/20/12 – DaShad Smith no
11/21/11 - Lauren Renee Smith 17 – Hattiesburg, MS no
9/13/10 - Samantha Clarke no
10/10/09– Cassandra Morton no
11/18/09 - Tawanda Latisha Hill no
8/26/2006 - Quaisra Khan, Alexandria VA no
10/18/03 - Rachel Nicole Good, Elkton VA vs. East Tennessee State, Johnson City, Tenn.
9/7/03 - Sophie May Rivera no
8/29/02 - La-teasha Lamone Brooks, Farmville VA no

I don't know but here is the link to LU's football schedule. You can drop down the menu in the upper left corner for the year you want to search.

http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=10873&TeamID=9

In regard to days of the week when Sexual assaults are suspected, I think that's pretty simple.

When he drinks.

Drinking lowers inhibitions and he does what he fantasizes about regularly.

MOO

MaggieMoo*

FWIW all of JLM's suspected attacks occurred on days LIBERTY U. Had a football game, maybe it was a trigger.
Sep 24, 20051 p.m.vs. William and Mary
Williamsburg, Va.L (0-56)
Oct 17, 20093:30 PMCoastal Carolina*
Homecoming Weekend
Lynchburg, Va
Sep 13, 20147:00 PMBrevard
TV: LFSN/ESPN3 Radio: LFSN
Lynchburg, Va.

All Saturdays. Someone asked if there was a game the day AM disappeared, but when I google the date it was a Monday.

Correction: AM was a Saturday but I don't think there are college games in August.
The date was for SC, which was a Monday.

OK - I'm (like all of you) waiting and waiting and speculating and worrying.... at what point will they *have* to say something about the ID of the body - even if they can just explain why it's taking so long? A week? Two weeks? A month? There must be some reasonable amount of time after which they will announce something. (trying to remain patient and feeling so sad for her family).

I think he did a good job out of channel, about as well and as honestly as he could, and that it may have not of hurt a thing.

I'm probably overly imaginative but I still feel like that interview and the info he revealed was orchestrated to manipulate something...but I don't know what!

Human Remains Description, HG Search

Yesterday on MSN I read a description of remains found that is a bit different from our earlier report. I don't know if anyone else has seen this.
I can't find the link but was at general link http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us. The article could have originated from another news source.

It said a portion of skull, small fragments, a long bone found. This sounds like even less is left than what we thought. I can't confirm story until we find exact source.

Does anyone know if there were there Liberty University games the days these women/girls disappeared?

8/3/13 - Alexis Murphy
11/20/12 – DaShad Smith
I'll check if no one has already, I'm sorry I just got back online.

About the Liberty Univ. football schedule:

The "reported missing" dates of the victims could well be a day or two after a game. So, it's probably worth another search, particularly wrt the victim reported missing on a Monday. Remember that HG was alive and well on Saturday night and not reported missing until late on Sunday or even Monday (not exactly sure).

New interview with the man who reported the buzzards. He said they were sitting on the roof line and toward the rear left of the property. I haven't heard that before.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...may-have-led-to-hannah-grahams-body/17791605/

Thank you! I still can't find the segment from CNN that there was another call in - still looking.

This is just my MOO. If HG was buried in a shallow grave and the rains un-earthed her the neighbors could have smelled something but with a wind,rain and animals/birds/vultures - no more smell after a while .

Buzzards/vultures don't normally go for anything "fresh" but are guided by other groups of animals. Then they circle and then get closer, smell the de-comp and chase off any competition.

Sorry graphic.

The gender to me would be very simple to identify versus height. JMO

The whole spine=height conversation is one I'd like to try to clarify. One's spinal column is considerably more of one's anatomy than just the "back" or "torso" we think of.skeletal-spine.jpg

I can't find anything telling me what percentage of body height the spine is, but it runs from the base of the skull (actually, up inside the skull to some degree) to practically one's anus. The only part of your height that is not included in your spine length is from about the line at the tip of your nose to the top of your head and the length of your legs, from where they attach to your buttocks.

Remove skin and fat and a spine looks even longer. Add a pelvis or a skull and it looks even longer than that. Lie it down on the ground and it looks longer still. Remove weight from it (as in an alive person standing or sitting) and it will spread out to look even longer.

The difference in height of a person whose spine is 3 ft, 6 in. long versus the height of a person whose spine is 3 ft., 7 in. long will be several inches. I don't think someone looking, probably for the first time, at a "naked" spinal column possibly a skull attached and maybe even a pelvis (the only way they would be able to determine by sight the gender) would have any way of knowing if that were a "tall" person (by their own definition of tall) or a "short" person (by their own definition of short).

So, IMO, take the "tall" or "long" spine with a huge grain of salt (more palatable that way, right?).

I just posted a revised list with locations and additional women, in the forum "JLM other possible victims #2". I worked on it last night and made sure to put it in the most relevant forum, lest I be sent to time out again. :)

The whole spine=height conversation is one I'd like to try to clarify. One's spinal column is considerably more of one's anatomy than just the "back" or "torso" we think of.View attachment 62128

I can't find anything telling me what percentage of body height the spine is, but it runs from the base of the skull (actually, up inside the skull to some degree) to practically one's anus. The only part of your height that is not included in your spine length is from about the line at the tip of your nose to the top of your head and the length of your legs, from where they attach to your buttocks.

Remove skin and fat and a spine looks even longer. Add a pelvis or a skull and it looks even longer than that. Lie it down on the ground and it looks longer still. Remove weight from it (as in an alive person standing or sitting) and it will spread out to look even longer.

The difference in height of a person whose spine is 3 ft, 6 in. long versus the height of a person whose spine is 3 ft., 7 in. long will be several inches. I don't think someone looking, probably for the first time, at a "naked" spinal column possibly a skull attached and maybe even a pelvis (the only way they would be able to determine by sight the gender) would have any way of knowing if that were a "tall" person (by their own definition of tall) or a "short" person (by their own definition of short).

So, IMO, take the "tall" or "long" spine with a huge grain of salt (more palatable that way, right?).

Thank you for illustrating what I have been trying to say in at least two posts this evening. I am sure the officer was being honest to the best of his knowledge in his interview, but my guess is that was the first such thing he had ever actually seen, was probably a bit unnerved by it, and probably really didn't get all that great a look at it. Upon finding it, surely his immediate duty would have been to secure the area.

8/3/13 - Alexis Murphy
11/20/12 – DaShad Smith

Hey, it's my first post so I hope I'm doing this right in saying that I'm gonna answer this over in the "Other Victims" forum. I actually checked them against the CNU football schedule.

About the Liberty Univ. football schedule:

The "reported missing" dates of the victims could well be a day or two after a game. So, it's probably worth another search, particularly wrt the victim reported missing on a Monday. Remember that HG was alive and well on Saturday night and not reported missing until late on Sunday or even Monday (not exactly sure).

She actually was not alive and well on Saturday night; she disappeared in the early morning (approx. 1:30am) Saturday, and was reported missing on Sunday.

The whole spine=height conversation is one I'd like to try to clarify. One's spinal column is considerably more of one's anatomy than just the "back" or "torso" we think of.View attachment 62128

Completely agree, depends entirely upon if the reporting witness had other information aside frim skull and vertebrae and black pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member