Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JDeanSeal: UPDATE: Old Lynchburg Road now open, police leaving area where remains were found in search for #HannahGraham @DailyProgress

Ok got it. Btw here is a link to a news article, with a picture of him from April 2010. He has dreads not much longer then around Halloween in the picture. Also it points to the MSM mention of his friends saying he didn't grow dreads till after the sketch release being perhaps inaccurate. Because the sketch was nt released till July.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26669644/past-encounters-with-jesse-matthew-remembered

Obviously someone is mistaken. Dreads in October 2009; dreads in April 2010; began growing dreads sometime after July 2010.

Thanks for the link!

Obviously someone is mistaken. Dreads in October 2009; dreads in April 2010; began growing dreads sometime after July 2010.

Thanks for the link!

I guess, he could have had dreads till around April, maybe got sick of them, shaved them, out comes the Morgan Harrington suspect sketch in July...his friends tease him saying he looks like the sketch...so he starts growing them out again?......total speculation....

This is driving me nuts! I've been sitting here for 2 days waiting! I have so much house work to do. Maybe I should focus on that today and come back later and maybe by then we will have some answers. Oh I just hate leaving all of my WS friends. See now why I only come back when a case strikes me? I get so wrapped up in the case I do very little else and with 2 beautiful little girls, that's just not something I should do on a daily basis.:websleuther::waiting::cuckoo:

[emoji17] I have been impatient. Cannot imagine what this is like for her parents

I cannot fathom either... My niece was missing for three days before she was found murdered...we waited only a few hours for positive I.d . As her body was still intact and identifiable...those three days and the hours while we knew a body of a young white female was found and the hours until they came to confirm it to us were excruciatingly long...I was sitting right next to her momma when the LE walked in to confirm...I will never forget the soul searing wail that came from her momma ...I wished I were anywhere on this planet than sitting right there ...but at the same time so glad I was there for her....I often referred to that time as feeling as if I were in a Lifetime movie...
I pray that Hanna's family gets their confirmation...if they have not already...I will not say I pray that they get closure as I know there is no such thing....
My 22 yr. old son who grew up as a brother to KK , still suffers from anxiety and depression partly due to what the sick monster did to his "little sister".... I pray that our Heavenly Father wraps them in his arms and provides them with the strength and comfort they need...for the rest of their lives....

@JDeanSeal: UPDATE: Old Lynchburg Road now open, police leaving area where remains were found in search for #HannahGraham @DailyProgress
Even that makes me sad. Nothing more to be done there. That's it. Life goes on now..except for Hananah.
She should be in class right now..taking a test or something....making plans for the weekend. Instead she is gone. I hope her family can get her remains soon and have a proper funeral for her.

The parents of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham accompanied investigators Friday to the scene of the crime, spending about a half-hour there.

John and Sue Graham simply wanted to visit the site where their daughter’s remains were found Saturday, according to NBC 29.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...visit-crime-scene-article-1.1986073?cid=bitly

"Scene of the crime" "where their daughters remains where found"

Is this preliminary confirmation or over zealous/ bad/ false reporting?

I doubt they would allow the parents on an active crime scene if there was any doubt who's remains were found.

I think they would. There would be NO WAY they'd keep me from that site if I were in this situation with my daughter missing and body found is most likely her. I would have been down there that first morning. Think about it, all of us are eager to know where the body was placed and we are strangers. Surely her parents want to be there. They need to know what happened to their baby. :tears:

I cannot fathom either... My niece was missing for three days before she was found murdered...we waited only a few hours for positive I.d . As her body was still intact and identifiable...those three days and the hours while we knew a body of a young white female was found and the hours until they came to confirm it to us were excruciatingly long...I was sitting right next to her momma when the LE walked in to confirm...I will never forget the soul searing wail that came from her momma ...I wished I were anywhere on this planet than sitting right there ...but at the same time so glad I was there for her....I often referred to that time as feeling as if I were in a Lifetime movie...
I pray that Hanna's family gets their confirmation...if they have not already...I will not say I pray that they get closure as I know there is no such thing....
My 22 yr. old son who grew up as a brother to KK , still suffers from anxiety and depression partly due to what the sick monster did to his "little sister".... I pray that our Heavenly Father wraps them in his arms and provides them with the strength and comfort they need...for the rest of their lives....

Very sorry about your neice, cubbeegirl..
______

"Body Watch" how do you cope?

COPING WITH LOSS OR MISSING

"Body watch" is it a taboo subject? Almost all families of the missing go through it. I did. And, now I sit this watch with other families of the missing. But why does it seem to be so hush-hush?

Some families I know don't want to know when body watch is taking place and that is their prerogative so we don't hear from them too much. Others very much want to be a part of it and that is also their prerogative yet they don't seem to talk about what they went through on body watch.

Many aspects of what the families of the missing face are rarely discussed in public, but body watch seems to be the least talked about even though it is what is on the minds of all families every time a body or bones are found anywhere.
<sniped - read more>

http://peace4missing.ning.com/forum/topics/body-watch-how-do-you-cope

Sometimes we don't even notice the obvious. Thank you for pointing that out. It is just bad reporting IMO because if the media knew this to be true, we would too.

your guess is as good as mine. Either paraphrasing of what parents actually said which indicates they are confident it was their daughter who was found. Or good ole overzealous reporting. you pick. I am thinking the first.

ETA the NYDaily sources NBC29 which stated this.

The parents of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham visited the Albemarle County site where human remains were discovered Saturday.

So apparently free license by the NYdaily morphed it into "where their daughter's remains were found"

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26883590/hannah-grahams-parents-visit-old-lynchburg-road-crime-scene

I think they would. There would be NO WAY they'd keep me from that site if I were in this situation with my daughter missing and body found is most likely her. I would have been down there that first morning. Think about it, all of us are eager to know where the body was placed and we are strangers. Surely her parents want to be there. They need to know what happened to their baby. :tears:

In my nieces case, her mother did not go to the scene until after the funeral....she could not bear to see where her daughter was tossed like garbage....she was a single mom and barely hanging on....Hannah's mom appears very fragile to me....understandably so.

I could not. Just could not. The thought alone of the Grahams, the Harringtons going those death sites makes my chest hurt.

I doubt they would allow the parents on an active crime scene if there was any doubt who's remains were found.

I was going to post this same thing. The area only allowed LE/investigators. I wouldn't think there would be exceptions for anyone not part of the search team, even HG's parents. IMO now the search area is "clean" and complete so it's safe to bring HG's parents there now for some type of closure. I'm sure they wanted to be there while LE still present too...do u think locals will bombard the area out of curiosity after it's open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!