Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm somewhat surprised that we haven't seen video from news helicopters of the area. I can usually use images from them to pinpoint a location.
Can LE restrict flights over a specific area?

Media often get details wrong in cases. Keep that in mind. Sometimes they get it right but more often than not, there will be at least one error made.

HLN/CNN distorts the simplest things, even Jean C. when she is not covering a trial. I have see her do it when she sits in for NG. I never take them for anything but a general overall view of something, but jmo.

3 years ago I would have been kicked from jury duty perhaps by just saying I watched Nancy Grace. But analogy to what JVM may have said before she was let go this past week at her meetings/combined with me in court.."hi, my name is atthelake, and its been 365x3 since I've watched Nancy Grace

It would be an assumption in error to think he dug this grave at night.

From what I've read so far I believe the person who did this is a methodical sadistic serial killer. He easily could have dug the grave ahead of time and would have taken great pleasure in knowing it was there waiting for them.

The distance both these women were found speaks volumes.

Not to mention he had 5 days after Hannah's abduction to bury her.

DO NOT post property information, including complete addresses, property owner's name, tax information, etc., etc.

Maps and screenshots from maps are okay, but omit all identifying data. Coordinates and general area (i.e., nearest intersection) are preferred.

Sorry just catching up here but what led le to this particular property?

That's the thing I want to know. I'm really curious about what lead them to hone in on this area over the past few days.

And #1 spot - old rotting house is hidden up to right by overgrown trees and vegetation.

abandoned 5.jpg

Yes, Otto, that is why I posted it. It's a house on the corner of Plank, that's been owned by the bank for nearly 20 years.

If the house was on the corner of Old Lynchburg Road and Plank, why is the road closed off from that location to Redhill Road. Doesn't the closure mean that the property where Hannah was found is between those two points rather, than at one end of the closure?

This is probably nothing, but does anyone else notice markings on the old Lynchburg road if you go up and down it using streetview? Some almost look like the symbol for males with the circle and an arrow coming out of it, but I can't get a good view of them, it always seems to blur when I get close. Are these just normal markings for Virginia, roadwork maybe?

How ironic that they found the body today, the day after MH anniversary. :( And what I mean is how it's always seemed to be a significance in dates in this case, alot are the same or close.

DO NOT post property information, including complete addresses, property owner's name, tax information, etc., etc.

Maps and screenshots from maps are okay, but omit all identifying data. Coordinates and general area (i.e., nearest intersection) are preferred.

If it's owned by the county, should the owner be omitted?

I'm somewhat surprised that we haven't seen video from news helicopters of the area. I can usually use images from them to pinpoint a location.
Can LE restrict flights over a specific area?

There were photos overtop Harrington crime scene the next day... but that was not obscured by trees. this might well be.

yes. that's the intersection of plank and old lynchburg

the other intersection is red hill road and old lynchburg. there are 5 miles along old lynchburg between these two intersections/barricades, thus we can assume that somewhere within those 5 miles is where she was found. we also know that she was found approx 10 miles from C'ville, which the stretch between these intersections are

In a abandoned house. iirc

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.935...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1smhmogQirKDJxFC4LY9gGow!2e0

This is probably nothing, but does anyone else notice markings on the old Lynchburg road if you go up and down it using streetview? Some almost look like the symbol for males with the circle and an arrow coming out of it, but I can't get a good view of them, it always seems to blur when I get close. Are these just normal markings for Virginia, roadwork maybe?

Yes, on my road VDOT puts those marks out when they are going to patch holes in the road.

If the house was on the corner of Old Lynchburg Road and Plank, why is the road closed off from that location to Redhill Road. Doesn't the closure mean that the property where Hannah was found is between those two points rather, than at one end of the closure?

yes. some people are here have a bad sense of direction.. ;) I just pass over about half of the posts... a step or two behind everyone else. LOL

What a sad day. My heart and soul ache for Hannah and her dear parents.

I can't imagine Hannah's parents having to call relatives in the UK and in other places. From what I gathered reading her TW feed she has a great grandmother in her 100's.

What a beautiful shining bright light.

I personally don't like the word closure. Cannot even imagine how her parents and family are feeling.

This was a young lady that would have gone on to do amazing things. That I am certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100