Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said the property was OFF Old Lynchburg Road which makes me think there is a side street you would turn on from Old Lynchburg to get there. Otherwise they would have said the property is ON Old Lynchburg Rd. At least that is the terminology used in my area.

bbm This is the terminology used in this area, as in the property is adjacent to Lynchburg rd.
Think of it like when driving down Lynchburg rd and you turn in the drive way you are off Lynchburg rd so you are on the property.

How far apart is Hannah's dumping site from Morgan's?

I'm so totally with you on this location Justice101. The house, when looking at aerial, is completely overgrown and clearly very hidden from the roadway.

I'm with you on this too... its very secluded, and very abandoned.

That is interesting, I would have expected vultures and the other signs to have started occurring weeks ago.

This seems to support she might have been buried and the rain the week before these last ones might have helped reveal her ??

He is being compared to cases where woman are missing . There was no suspect or a crime scene ,and the victim has not been found= NO DNA

What would they be comparing him to then? That question doesnt read as politely as I intended, but I dont know a better way to word it. I am interested though in how they would compare him to a case where there is no perp info.

I'm so totally with you on this location Justice101. The house, when looking at aerial, is completely overgrown and clearly very hidden from the roadway.

Don't the following two statements mean that she was found close to the park?

"Hannah graham was last seen outside the Tempo restaurant on Charlottesville's downtown mall. That's about an 11 mile drive out 5th street extended, which becomes old Lynchburg Road, to the area of Walnut Creek Park in North Garden."

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26822378/neighbors-react-to-human-remains-believed-to-be-hannah-graham

"The search for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham has been called off after volunteers discovered human remains Saturday on an abandoned property near Walnut Creek Park."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...udent-hannah-graham-reports-article-1.1979168

Lori Hamilton lives just doorsteps from where police say the remains were found. She tells NBC29 her family noticed something unusual in the area in the past few days.

“My husband started smelling things two days ago and saw vultures. And yesterday he was like Lori it really smells bad outside, lets shut the windows,” said Hamilton.

Copied from link.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honey, a girl has been missing for 35 days. Suspect has ties to this area. It smells bad and vultures are circling outside. Lets close the windows.

<modsnip>

His mug shot does not look scared as others have mentioned. With the cocked eyebrow he looks as if he almost can't believe they caught him and are putting an end to it. Almost like "bro" code. One man to another: "Really, bro? You mean we aren't on the same page? Le's just keep this between ourselves. Doesn't everyone treat women like this?"

Yes, the mask is off. I hope he's on watch as well, but something tells me he wouldn't want to hurt himself.

His mug shot in Texas is one of the weirdest I have ever seen. It reminded me of the old 'Glamor Shot" days.

But the one taken in C-Ville where he is looking straight into the camera is chilling. He has a slight smirk on his face.

Maybe now that smirk is gone and if it isn't he is pure T stupid.

He would know all about it before his lawyer could even call. They get to watch tv in jail so he knows all about it by now.

IMO

Honey, a girl has been missing for 35 days. Suspect has ties to this area. It smells bad and vultures are circling outside. Lets close the windows.

Friggin idiots

Although, maybe they called it into LE? It's a stretch, I know, given that bizarre statement.

So this is weird. I had posted about that OOB attempt I did to find Hannah . . .

Hannah was found off the section of Old Lynchburg Rd. between Olds' Forge and Olds's Furnace? That map had me fixated on that area, yikes.

What does OOB stand for?

[Are you talking about the red brick house surrounded by the fence? That doesn't look abandoned to me... but not sure that's what you're looking at, but the county website has it valued at $835k and owned by a bank...[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Phoebeb, I am trying to REMOVE that address from this thread. Per mods, who said not to use addresses like that. Could you possibly please go in and cut your quote from my original post? Thanks~!

thank you for this link. Very tough interview. Obvious that the Harringtons really have a unique knowledge of what Hannah's family is going through right now. http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/web...t-latest-developments-in-graham-case/29216754

It was very interesting and sad. He and his wife both seem like they likely raised Morgan well and she made that one bad decision (going alone) and then she was taken off the face of the earth. Vulnerable = bad outcome as he said...

Yeh, I think you are right.... that's my #1 candidate... just posted my #2.. and the Roosevelt Dr site is my #3

I agree with this location also...the owner's address is different than the property's address, so the owner isn't living there

Don't the following two statements mean that she was found close to the park?

"Hannah graham was last seen outside the Tempo restaurant on Charlottesville's downtown mall. That's about an 11 mile drive out 5th street extended, which becomes old Lynchburg Road, to the area of Walnut Creek Park in North Garden."

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26822378/neighbors-react-to-human-remains-believed-to-be-hannah-graham

"The search for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham has been called off after volunteers discovered human remains Saturday on an abandoned property near Walnut Creek Park."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...udent-hannah-graham-reports-article-1.1979168

otto, the property across the street (rd) from the park is the (IMO) abandoned farm. It's eerily similar to anchorage farm to me. jmo

i wonder if lori hamilton reported the smell and vultures to LE? I hope she did.

My best guess as to location of the abandoned property is this one - the ground is dried up and dead and there are no cars. Street view also is pretty forlorn looking. This also fits the description of the location being near Walnut Creek Park, a location off of Old Lynchburg Rd, 10-11 miles from Tempo/downtown mall area where she was last seen alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks