Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pants would no longer be black; they'd be white.

You are so right. I have to remain hopeful that there is enough evidence to nail JM. So, so sad for her and her family.

(Sadly, I hope that Hannah was so drugged that she did not know what was happening to her. It is a horror.)

Weren't there just bones left when they found MH? And there was still DNA found on her.body, according to her mom...

She had some tissue left. And clothing. And hair.

I was surprised when he said this... very different than the picture that was painted about MH's remains. So many things about the 2 cases are similar and yet- this - very different IMO.

I was surprised as well. Based on MH's aggressive behavior that night I now wonder if she incited more rage hence his assaulting her more violently. I'd assumed her aggression would have vanished once she knew she was in deep trouble (in spite of alcohol or drugs) by maybe not. Not in ANY way blaming her.

I'm trying so hard to catch up but did I hear in the interview the one that found her that there was "no hair, just a skull"?? What happened to her hair?

If this isn't Hannah's body, I hope that it is one of the other missing girls.
Agree. It does seem like very quick decomposition to be HG, but I have a strong feeling it is her.

Can someone post a screen capture of the map with the burnt orange car? Each time I click the link all I get is a solid green screen.

Not all fabrics lose their color with bleach. If the pants are a synthetic fiber, rather than cotton, they might hold their color.

Argh. No more disappointment tonight, please?

I'm going to pour bleach on my daughter's black yoga pants now....

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/18/searcher...says-god-wanted-them-to-find-what-they-found/

ALBEMARLE COUNTY, Va. — The Chesterfield Sheriff’s Department sergeant who discovered human remains while searching for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham said he believed God wanted them to find what they found. In an exclusive interview with Melissa Hipolit, Sgt. Dale Terry said his five-person team had finished their search mission near Walnut Creek Park around noon Saturday when something came over him to check nearby properties.

“I don’t know how else to explain it,” he said. “Something inside me just told me to continue to look.”

It was behind a vacant home, in a dried-up creek bed, Terry said he found a skull and bones, along with a pair of tight, dark-colored pants.

More at link...

:bump: for folks jumping in on thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members