Hannah Graham: Remains Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess they were asked not to mention Fairfax due to there being an indictment there that is open and ongoing, and probably were asked not to mention AM because that would only throw more gas on the whole JM/RAT/AM issue.

LE doesnt want to muddy the waters here. Take one case at a time, then put it all together.

That's a good point. In the case where charges have been filed, there's no comment. In the two cases where a young woman was abducted and murdered but no charges in place, they express something along the lines of condolences. Essentially, I think they are saying that they feel for the families, but those cases have nothing to do with Jesse.

God I wish I could see things through your eyes. Unfortunately I do most definitly believe children can be born with that human decency chip missing.

As a baby it would be hard to tell, but from the time they are able to walk, talk, and acquire a sense of right and wrong, irregardless of their background enviorment--evil is always present. Thank God there are far and few in between with this capacity for evil, but it is there from birth. I have seen 1 year old children, beat an animal, or torture something sub-human. Think about that --I could/would NEVER torture any living creature, even a bug. Surely these "children are deficient " . Something else takes over them. They have No respect for "Life"

You can come from the best back ground, have the most wonderful parents, live a privileged life, but the defect is there. It is just a ticking bomb waiting to explode into maturity. That evil festers within until they can no longer control it, what makes this all the more heinous, is once it is there it can never be removed. This is Who they are. Someday research WILL find there is a genetic deffect that is with these people from birth--perhaps we can then identify and lock them away from society.

Oh....and I know some of you here will think I need to be locked away....meh....I am not so sure that would be so bad, I am so tired of watching the violent ways we treat others

......and one more thing while I am ranting. Doesn't it strike you as curious that these kinds of vicious attacks are hardly acknowledeged by the so called "friends" of these victims have seen any of Heather or Morgans friends on T.V. helping in the efforts to find them. Furthermore both sets of friends knew they were lost or without a ride, and chose to do nothing but continue to party. Some having the audacity to actually play the "dead Morgan Harrington" at a Holloween part, after she went missing. Sick--just Sick.

I'm going to respectively mostly disagree with you :). We have found that genetics csn be altered and changed through experience. It is not a "fate" or a "ticking time bomb" that creates a monster.

Just as we see Early Intervention services help special needs children reach their fullest potential, we can see a loving and nurturing home transform kids coming from a disadvantage. Studies do show Fetal Alcohol Syndrome can cause violent behavior. BUT, a FAS child placed in a warm, loving home can "overcome" this tendency/pre disposition. Leaving an FAS child in the "care" of an alcoholic mother will result in more violent behavior in the long term.
Another example is Foster Care. Kids put into therapeutic foster care homes have a much better rate of well-adjustment than, say, kids who are living with a drug addicted parent.

I agree with both of you on that, born evil. I have to step back and think about that one sentence R.U.Kidding! posted," to play the "dead Morgan Harrington" at a Halloween party, after she went missing."

There's a long standing debate of Nurture V Nature. Ultimately, I think both factor into who we become.

I've been thinking, ever since I saw Hannah's name, that she has one of the coolest names I've come across. Hannah Graham could be pronounced anagram.

I've been thinking, ever since I saw Hannah's name, that she has one of the coolest names I've come across. Hannah Graham could be pronounced anagram.

Was that the scream of a moderator that I just heard?

(They got pretty tired of that discussion, a few days ago.)

Was that the scream of a moderator that I just heard?

(They got pretty tired of that discussion, a few days ago.)

Thanks ... I totally missed it. Oops.

Just to clarify again, she's English, and in an English accent it's pronounced as two syllables: Gray-Um.

Thanks ... I totally missed it. Oops.

me too :blush: although I saw the pants takeover the thread and the name (pronounciation) game.

I saw that the governor had commented on Hannah's case. He did it yesterday but somehow I had missed it. I think this confirmation has really affected a lot of people who felt invested in the case and resolving it. ust not the resolution every hoped against hope for. you can know something in your head but not make your heart accept it til there is no other choice. The other day we were all confronted with that.

So. Now that we've all had time to breathe and grieve and take it all in, do we still think there are other bodies at 3193? Certainly seemed there was more activity at the site than the norm. Interested to know what you all think will be the next break in this case?

So. Now that we've all had time to breathe and grieve and take it all in, do we still think there are other bodies at 3193? Certainly seemed there was more activity at the site than the norm. Interested to know what you all think will be the next break in this case?

I don't think there are other bodies, but I'm still very curious about why the spot lights were near the entrance to the park in the middle of the night.

Do we have any clarification about whether the murder occurred in one of the buildings on the property, or whether the location of the remains in the Ammonett Branch Creek?

I tend to think no ajc748. I think he is not tied to a specific dump point but more by convenience, knowledge of the area, and where dumping remains fit in with whatever else was going on in life for him if that makes sense.

That is not to say I feel confident that there are no more dead victims of this predator, but just that if there are I don't think they are off Old Lynchburg Road at that specific property. The problem is that this is such beautiful terrain but so vast as far as having such a plethora of remote, wooded, quiet, unmonitored areas where one could hide a body pretty doggone easily. you have these pockets of metro/city type areas surrounded by so much unspoiled wild beauty. Like trying to find a needle in a gorgeous shiny haystack. MOO

JM, has been very uncooperative over the first thirty five days of the search in hopes that she would not be found. Now that HG's remains have been located and identified. JM may have a change of heart.. jmo

I don't entirely buy that. Apparently her body was lying exposed in a creek bed, and he dumped her in a hurry at night. That particular body was gonna be found before too long, and Jesse Matthew had to have known that.

I have a feeling he's never going to cooperate.

I don't. I think the onsite investigation would still be ongoing if there were more bodies.

A little late here, but I just couldn't write last night, for some reason. But ... although I'm so sad that Hannah is truly gone, I'm glad her parents have their girl back and that they know who the perpetrator is. Sometimes we get one, sometimes the other. I hope having both will help them move forward.

Also, I doubt that he's going to cooperate. Had he shown remorse, he would have cooperated long before now. It's possible he'd take a plea if there's another girl out there, but beyond that, he's likely sulking. JMO.

Respectfully, you have every right to choose not to believe it. But experts in sociopathy disagree.

If one thinks of sociopathy as a type of birth defect--a child born lacking a conscience--then the logic equates to saying, "I will not believe an infant is born with spina bifida."

I agree with everything you say regarding what children need, but even children who don't receive those things grow into successful, non-homicidal adults. While others who do become serial killers.

ETA: I see after reading further I'm late to the rodeo again and this has already been addressed by others. Sorry.

Meaning that in those psychopaths studied many were found with this occurrence in their background, right? I wonder why there is such a high correlation? Do you know of any theories about this?
I think old research revealed it as a statistical relationship.

Well, what's "normal"? I would think they'd meticulously comb the property, inch by inch, looking for anything that might relate, and they'd probably find, collect and process some tiny items that will prove to be of no significance. The level of activity didn't seem unusual to me.

In fact, how many times have you read or heard of cases coming apart at trial because of shoddy crime-scene work? One get one crack at this, and I suspect they (literally) left no stone unturned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth