Hannah Graham: Remains Identified

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you, but after they searched his car and apt, they found something which allowed them to file charges of abduction with intent to defile....so if she went willingly which I'm not saying she neccasarily didn't, what do you suppose they found that allowed them to file those charges if not evidence h had altered her state of mind, or restrained her? They must have found something that gives them reasonable proof she didn't leave willingly with him.

They also found something that allowed them to then get a warrant for his apartment.

And if you remember (if you don't, go watch it again), Longo was angry when he mentioned that. He knew Hannah was hurt/dead. Or at least that this guy had very bad intentions with her.

Interesting. So maybe the deputy's interview was staged after all.

When you say he came from the cottage with Hannah, did you take that to mean she was assaulted and murdered in the cottage?

<BBM for Focus>

Yes, Emma, that was my take/observation.. Imo, JM had utilized this vacant cottage many times before...
I will post the link to the OTR segment as soon as it is available online...

<BBM for Focus>

Yes, Emma, that was my take/observation.. Imo, JM had utilized this vacant cottage many times before...

That is incredibly hopeful information.

I am posting links (as I find them) for Mr. Bobby Pugh's (landscaper) interviews with the contradicting dates of when he saw the black vultures at the property where Hannah was found:

"Sept 30 sighting:"
http://www.wset.com/story/26879046/man-who-called-in-tip-that-led-to-human-remains-recounts-story

"Late Sept or Early Oct sighting:"
http://www.wtop.com/41/3725983/Va-man-talks-of-buzzard-sighting-near-remains

"Early Oct sighting:"
http://wvtf.org/post/landscaper-troubled-vultures-atop-empty-house

Thank you for taking the time to post these contradictory dates interviews. My recollection was the same as yours. It seems that, realizing the importance of the interviews he was giving, Mr Pugh could have checked his phone log and verified the date the call was made to LE. JMO

They also found something that allowed them to then get a warrant for his apartment.

And if you remember (if you don't, go watch it again), Longo was angry when he mentioned that. He knew Hannah was hurt/dead. Or at least that this guy had very bad intentions with her.

They had to have proof in my opinion, that she was in the car, and not that he had, but at least intended to sexually assault her....if it wasnt drugs, I wonder what it could be? Would dater ale drug alone, get longo that riled up.....I'd think not...unless they've had there Ege on him for long before HG

<BBM for Focus>

If he assaulted/murdered her in the cottage, it seems to me that LE was much more likely to find damning evidence since it would have been protected from the elements.

Thank you for taking the time to post these contradictory dates interviews. My recollection was the same as yours. It seems that realizing the importance of the interviews he was giving, Mr Pugh could have checked his phone log and verified the date the call was made to LE. JMO

Thank you SteveP. There are actually four contradictions. I just posted the last one which was the original one. 10/5 - 10/6 - 9:45 AM

According to county records, that cottage is 672 sq ft, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and NO basement.

When we say stun gun, are we meaning taser?like the kind cops would use? Or is a stun gun something different? Because I've seen someone get shot with a taser and it def would NOT be a subtle reaction. I watched a grown man get shot with run, and he screeched like baby before hitting the ground and curling fetal. But is a "stun gun " different....I'm not good with my weapons?

Here's some helpful information on tasers/stun guns:
http://www.womenonguard.com/-strse-template/stun-dsh-gun-dsh-info/Page.bok

Wouldn't she have had some obvious reaction to that, though, in front of witnesses? I know nothing about stun guns, but I would think they'd hurt/cause an immediate drop to the ground and scream.

A stun gun drops a person to the ground because it completely incapacitates them. As soon as the voltage is off, they're basically able to move as usual, only maybe a bit sluggish. They don't need assistance to walk, though. It's far more probable that she was drugged.

(Source: I'm a nurse in a jail and have to examine patients after being tasered.)

According to county records, that cottage is 672 sq ft, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and NO basement.

While the guy on the Van Susteran show seemed to indicate that the crime may have taken place inside the cottage and then she was carried or dragged out, I am not sure if he has inside info or was just running with his own personal theory. I would think reputable local reporters would have relationships that may make them privy to inside info more than some "expert" from some national show who just flew in to do a story, but who knows. I know they were empty, but I still wonder if electricity was still turned on in that house and cottage. I still get the feeling JLM would want to be able to see what he was doing to his victims. All JMO

There was only ONE man, Mr. Pugh, who saw the black vultures and called in the tip. He has used varying dates as to when he saw them in a minimum of three different interviews. IMO

It was specifically stated by Wolf Blitzer on Situation Room this afternoon during his interview with Coy, that there were TWO DIFFERENT MEN who reported the buzzards.

Coy gave additional information relating to the man that he interviewed days ago, the one who reported buzzards on Oct 6. He was a Navy Seal, he walked the property and even went into the woods behind the house, as a poster here stated earlier.

You can see today's episode of Situation Room at www.cnn.com/go/ if you subscribe to CNN on cable or satellite.

The man who called in the report on Sept 30 did not get out of his vehicle. This was Mr. Pugh. In the article at the link below he says that he didn't even stop, he just rode by the house several times.

There were two different men who called in reports on different dates.

If he assaulted/murdered her in the cottage, it seems to me that LE was much more likely to find damning evidence since it would have been protected from the elements.

Sorry if I missed something along the way, but I was under the impression that the cottage had been recently rented. Given this information, I assume that the renter had not moved in as of the time that HG was placed behind the house. ? I just keep going back to my thought about WHO rented the cottage? And if recently rented, why was the renter not there and how did JM KNOW that the renter was not there?

It was specifically stated by Wolf Blitzer on Situation Room this afternoon during his interview with Coy, that there were TWO DIFFERENT MEN who reported the buzzards.

Coy gave additional information relating to the man that he interviewed days ago, the one who reported buzzards on Oct 6. He was a Navy Seal, he walked the property and even went into the woods behind the house, as a poster here stated earlier.

You can see today's episode of Situation Room at www.cnn.com/go/ if you subscribe to CNN on cable or satellite.

The man who called in the report on Sept 30 did not get out of his vehicle. This was Mr. Pugh. In the article at the link below he says that he didn't even stop, he just rode by the house several times.

There were two different men who called in reports on different dates.

That makes it even more curious. If two different people saw that many (?) buzzards nearly a week apart (five days), certainly they were not there for Hannah. Five days? They would have only needed one or two.

What was their food source, then, for that length of time?

While the guy on the Van Susteran show seemed to indicate that the crime may have taken place inside the cottage and then she was carried or dragged out, I am not sure if he has inside info or was just running with his own personal theory. I would think reputable local reporters would have relationships that may make them privy to inside info more than some "expert" from some national show who just flew in to do a story, but who knows. I know they were empty, but I still wonder if electricity was still turned on in that house and cottage. I still get the feeling JLM would want to be able to see what he was doing to his victims. All JMO

I would guess the electricity was on; both have central air, and keeping that at a certain temp would help prevent mold/mildew in this hot and humid climate.

Sorry if I missed something along the way, but I was under the impression that the cottage had been recently rented. Given this information, I assume that the renter had not moved in as of the time that HG was placed behind the house. ? I just keep going back to my thought about WHO rented the cottage? And if recently rented, why was the renter not there and how did JM KNOW that the renter was not there?

I don't know; haven't seen anything about the cottage being rented. All I've seen on that is an old zillow listing. It was delisted back in June or July, IIRC.

I hear you, but after they searched his car and apt, they found something which allowed them to file charges of abduction with intent to defile....so if she went willingly which I'm not saying she neccasarily didn't, what do you suppose they found that allowed them to file those charges if not evidence h had altered her state of mind, or restrained her? They must have found something that gives them reasonable proof she didn't leave willingly with him.
I have wondered if JM didn't make his own chloroform. If they didn't find roofies, did they find the chemical mixture for chloroform? Or, did he have some type of medication/ mixture that he could have scored from the cabinets in the operating room; disposed substances that are not accounted for after surgery. He had the opportunity to explore the OR environment and get to know what solvents or salt mixtures are available that would knock a person out.

I don't know; haven't seen anything about the cottage being rented. All I've seen on that is an old zillow listing. It was delisted back in June or July, IIRC.

Yes, the HOUSE was taken off of the market a few months ago but I have seen numerous references to the fact that "the cottage had recently been rented". Just curious about that, if it is indeed true. I'll try to find a source for it.

also, we know from the craigslist ad that his apartment on Hessian was being rented out on Oct 1st. I wonder if JLM had looked at this cottage when trying to find a place to rent? (or OMG if HE was the renter??? whoooo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966