Hannah Graham: Remains Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@HawesSpencer: BTW, both @AugensteinWTOP and I talked to Pugh about buzzards that might be linked to #HannahGraham, and he has a report coming.

@HawesSpencer: @jobrn62 @sevnthstar @AugensteinWTOP He says he called. Whether his tip reached searchers before or after discovery is unknown to me.

image.jpg

Just for reference here is a photo of a Turkey Vulture ( red head) sitting with a Black Vulture ( gray head)
I think that people often use vulture and buzzard interchangeably even though it isn't quite accurate... Usually it doesn't really matter, does it? Either one conjures up a big bird

Added text

@HawesSpencer: @richardSFO @coybarefoot I finally corroborated this: http://t.co/EcQNVeMUsg
@coybarefoot: @richardSFO @HawesSpencer not same man. Hawes' source and mine are diff people: TWO diff people (at least 2) called tipline abt same house

@coybarefoot: @richardSFO @HawesSpencer my source has record of call to tipline on his phone as Monday morning Oct 6, 945a

How about the comment made here.. not psychic , made a month ago.. but like many others..
http://www.c-ville.com/hannah-graham-case-poi-worked-cab-driver/#.VE_mBjgtDcs
this guy had right.. a month ago...

Hannah Graham case POI worked as cab driver
comments at bottom of page..

[modsnip]

Sachi, I read that last night after you first posted it and it creeped me out! I googled OZ of Prevention regarding this case and there were several hits, but I fell asleep before I had a chance to explore further. Thanks for bringing this to WS's attention.

Pugh told CNN he called tip in on sept 30th

@coybarefoot: @richardSFO @HawesSpencer Hawes FYI: Pugh didn't known date he called tipline when you interviewd, but he DID recall date in CNN interivew

@HawesSpencer: @coybarefoot @richardSFO Pugh was on CNN?

@coybarefoot: @HawesSpencer @richardSFO told CNN Sept 30. did interview with them yesterday.

@HawesSpencer: @coybarefoot @richardSFO He told me and @AugensteinWTOP he might find records to pinpoint date. Sounds like he found them.

@richardSFO: #HannahGraham Just adding: Here's Coy's Oct 20 CNN Intervu w/Anderson Cooper: http://t.co/5TNvbcukkW Nice work! @coybarefoot @HawesSpencer

That's all folks

These posts were oct 20th and 21st

View attachment 62383

Just for reference here is a photo of a Turkey Vulture ( red head) sitting with a Black Vulture ( gray head)
I think that people often use vulture and buzzard interchangeably even though it isn't quite accurate... Usually it doesn't really matter, does it? Either one conjures up a big bird

Added text

FWIW, Mr. Pugh stated he saw " black vultures" specifically and went on to explain their habits. He's an outdoorsman so knows the difference between black vultures and turkey vultures. They are distinctly different. For example, black vultures have a shorter wingspan and weigh less than turkey vultures. Black vultures do not have a keen sense of smell, so they use their keen eyesight and tend to follow the turkey vultures to a food source. The black vultures tend to intimidate the turkey vultures which causes them to leave the source and the black vultures take over. Black vultures savagely attack the remains and stomp fiercely while devouring quickly. They are quite familial and actually take turns at the source. Also, their flight pattern is much different than turkey vultures.

ETA: Although New World Black Vultures generally survive on carrion, they are also known to attack small animals including newborn deer and calves. They poke and poke at the young animals and then sit back and wait for them to die.

Thank you Meemaw12. I don't know how to read Twitter and don't know who is tweeting what to whom about what or who :(.

If this picture was taken after the search then the driver side would likely be forward as well...they would check both sides.

The doors are taped, which tells me they've searched the car. So there's no way of knowing where the seats were positioned before LE searched it.

The first name is the one posting to others

Ie coy to Hawes

Or the name before the colon is who is posting first or to others

Hope this helps

bbm I got to tell you, I don't believe that for (1) one minute. No way, no how that buzzards, and by the way, they where most likely Vultures. Turkey vultures and black vultures and they do NOT sit if you are anywhere near closr to them. jmo idk So much for mister vietnam. After saying that I found this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_buzzard
The common buzzard (Buteo buteo) is a medium-to-large bird of prey, whose range covers most of Europe and extends into Asia.

Looking at the picture you will see that a buzzard looks nothing like a vulture. jmo idk

I just think that a lot of people use buzzard and vulture interchangeably.

I really don't understand the back and forth on the tips called in about seeing vultures in the area where she was found. I don't see any deception on either part, and frankly am glad they were involved enough to call the tip line. But I'll tell ya after reading some of the stuff posted here, while I wouldn't avoid calling in a tip, I'd sure as hell keep my mouth shut about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876