Hannah Graham: Remains Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I copy and pasted this from a closed thread. It was posted on 10-15-14 by Slicky Boy. Here is link to original #495

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Graham-The-Search-4&p=11092339#post11092339

For those of you who really like puzzles. His post leaves even more questions...

The police are working with tunnel vision relevant to their "suspect"; the key to locating Hannah is to correlate the same topographical aberrations associated with MH's drop site. For example, the double ''x" pattern, the "Fat F*g" spelling (relevant to MH's 'Unicorns) and other oddities of the sites patterns. LE is looking but they still don't see the game pieces the killer left for them. This includes the MH "letter" to Let. Rader referencing DO THE RIGHT THANG... LE has a cultural tendency to discount information they subjectively deem useless when it is more relevant than they know. Sometimes, sources will trust reporters before they'll confide in police. Why? Because we listen to everything and make objective connections.

Is he referring to the "skull and bones"?? I found it odd that both women were found with only a "skull and bones". Media directly reports it as such, " a skull and bones" were found, not a :skull and some bones, not a skull and a femur, not bones, not remains.

"A skull and bones" were found with both MH and HG. Different timelines, same discovery.

Well, first of all it is not an "alleged" criminal past.
I think it would be quite a relevant discussion if JM has ties to or is related to a man that was dubbed "the Charlottesville Rapist"
Also, if you research this case it is quite interesting and ties in with the case at hand in numerous ways:
1) they had DNA for a long time but could not match it to anybody
2) Nathan Washington(the Cville rapist) seemed to show remorse after his crimes...possibly similar to JM
3) there was quite the backlash from leaders of the AA community during this case as LE was collecting DNA swabs from any black male willing to comply. I think this is the reason there wasn't the same type of thing done in Cville after they connected MH to Fairfax rape. Also could be why LE did not want to release the sketch initially.
4) Chief Longo was involved with that investigation
5) James Camblos was the prosecutor who convicted Washington. Could this be how JM's family knows him???

Interesting stuff if you ask me..

Edited to add: this probably doesn't belong in this thread but I can barely keep up anymore with which thread is which.

I brought this up over on the JLM bored too....wondering the same thing...especially if that was the camblos connection....maybe he got to know JLM family somehow in the course of that trial...neighbors...family friends...relatives...who knows

Even if JM is linked by some familial relation to a convicted serial rapist, which we cannot sleuth anyway, what has that to do with Hannah's remains being found? I am lost :confused:

Well it got brought up on the other board, in relation to discussing causes for JLM's behavior....you know how he got that way. And perhaps if he was related to this person there could be something genetic...or if he knew them as a relative or family friend, was he perhaps molested by this man....

Not that I'm trying to get into a discussion here...I'm just trying to answer your questions into how it could possibly relate.

J
I copy and pasted this from a closed thread. It was posted on 10-15-14 by Slicky Boy. Here is link to original #495

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Graham-The-Search-4&p=11092339#post11092339

For those of you who really like puzzles. His post leaves even more questions...

The police are working with tunnel vision relevant to their "suspect"; the key to locating Hannah is to correlate the same topographical aberrations associated with MH's drop site. For example, the double ''x" pattern, the "Fat F*g" spelling (relevant to MH's 'Unicorns) and other oddities of the sites patterns. LE is looking but they still don't see the game pieces the killer left for them. This includes the MH "letter" to Let. Rader referencing DO THE RIGHT THANG... LE has a cultural tendency to discount information they subjectively deem useless when it is more relevant than they know. Sometimes, sources will trust reporters before they'll confide in police. Why? Because we listen to everything and make objective connections.

I looked at the other posts. On 11-1-13 he said it was his first post, however, his first post was actually on 10-18-13. FWIW

EDA: Slicky Boy's very first post here at WS was exactly one year ago to the day that Hannah's body was found. I doubt that means anything but I just happened to notice it.

Do we know where those pics were taken of his "burnt orange" car? The ones with the new, spare wheels and extra seats against the wall? Sorry if this ha been covered already...

Do we know where those pics were taken of his "burnt orange" car? The ones with the new, spare wheels and extra seats against the wall? Sorry if this ha been covered already...
I think taken while it was in custody.

There is a photo of JLM with a cell phone to his ear. It actually looks like a selfie. I saw it yesterday but I don't remember where.

Yes, he had a cell phone. It was one of the items LE had a warrant for.

PLEASE! Did anyone come this close to predicting where Hannah's body would be found? This prediction was posted on September 22 and is in quotation marks below. IMO it indicates others were involved or had information. The comment and a few others seem planted. It is very eery. If this has been discussed will someone direct me to the discussion

The following comment was posted on September 22 in the comment section of an article on www.c-ville.com (the link is in my previous post, pg. 46 of websleuths)
[modsnip}

bbm I got to tell you, I don't believe that for (1) one minute. No way, no how that buzzards, and by the way, they where most likely Vultures. Turkey vultures and black vultures and they do NOT sit if you are anywhere near closr to them. jmo idk So much for mister vietnam. After saying that I found this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_buzzard
The common buzzard (Buteo buteo) is a medium-to-large bird of prey, whose range covers most of Europe and extends into Asia.

Looking at the picture you will see that a buzzard looks nothing like a vulture. jmo idk

I will tell you I rode down that road the day before on the 5th and did not see a single vulture.

I also will tell you that a body was found in the woods close to my house.

http://ww2.somdnews.com/stories/090507/entemor174324_32121.shtml

He was there a long while and the vultures hung out in my neighborhood for a while longer. They would sit in peoples yards and did not fly away very quickly. I would find them on my patio and they would not fly away when the door was opened. I once went into my yard before I noticed 3 in my yard and they stayed as I backed into my house.

They are territorial. Often a flock will have a lookout bird to help protect their food source until it is time for them to eat.

The word Buzzard in the usa is solely used in the context of vultures, in other counties the word buzzards is used for Hawks and other birds that often fed on live prey i.e. mice and other small critters..

PLEASE! Did anyone come this close to predicting where Hannah's body would be found? This prediction was posted on September 22 and is in quotation marks below. IMO it indicates others were involved or had information. The comment and a few others seem planted. It is very eery. If this has been discussed will someone direct me to the discussion

The following comment was posted on September 22 in the comment section of an article on www.c-ville.com (the link is in my previous post, pg. 46 of websleuths)

[modsnip]

I saw that earlier today mentioned here. Not sure what to make of it. Maybe others can weigh in. On one hand it seems as if the person almost has an idea beyond normal psyche. But perhaps you would if you lived in that area and were really, really familiar with the roads. Yet on the other hand, the post is really eerie.

Wish I had more to add. (Although in a very vivid dream I recently saw a basement and one or more people know about it. POI kept worrying about basement. Wouldn't be surprised if the house and basement had something to do with case. Or could be absolutely nothing and just a dream as most dreams are.)

I honestly don't remember if they can or not. Found this:

http://www.forensic-medecine.info/forensic-anthropology.html

They are able to approximate when the individual died. The amount of soft tissue that is still present is the key to determining time of death, although weathering cracks on bones (from winter) or animal/rodent bites can also be used.

Females lose one pound of tissue a day during decomposition; males three pounds a day. Acidic soil accelerates decomposition; alkaline soil retards it. Most of these are class characteristics (such as age, sex, race, and height), but some are individual characteristics (such as trauma). Courts would probably never rely independently on forensic anthropological identification.
If she still had a watch and it stopped that would help. I know that sometimes they can figure out approximations if there is any soft tissue and insect activity. They can also approximate based on the environment (if it snowed or rained or there was a windstorm; if a bone was found on a type of plant that had recently bloomed or normally died at a certain time of year, etc). None of those are really specific, though. They just give windows.

Is he referring to the "skull and bones"?? I found it odd that both women were found with only a "skull and bones". Media directly reports it as such, " a skull and bones" were found, not a :skull and some bones, not a skull and a femur, not bones, not remains.

"A skull and bones" were found with both MH and HG. Different timelines, same discovery.
I thought the same thing. That,to me, means that the skull was separated from the body, but that could have been due to scavengers. It might also have looked as if it were posed in a certain way, and that could be important, too.

[modsnip]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257362-Hannah-Graham-SAR&p=11029350#post11029350

I posted abut the area on the 29th ,however I only went back to the road (10/2) due to a poster asking me. So check out this thread for you answer but I am pretty sure yoou will find it was mentioned as an area people were interested in.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257362-Hannah-Graham-SAR&p=11029350#post11029350

I posted abut the area on the 29th ,however I only went back to the road (10/2) due to a poster asking me. So check out this thread for you answer but I am pretty sure yoou will find it was mentioned as an area people were interested in.

Thank you. I just checked the page and I see that is was being discussed. Whew, I feel better. I read the comments in the C-ville article last night, http://www.c-ville.com/hannah-graham...ed-cab-driver/ , and could not sleep. There was another commenter and they only responded to each other. One of them had a dream about more bodies, so thanks also to whispers, since he/she had a dream.
I think it was just late and I was already tired, but I have re read the comments and still, something is different from regular commenters. If either of you have time, click on my link and read the comments. (be careful about one in all caps, I wish I had not read it)

I like the dream that someone posted that Hannah could be found next to the rainbow. I believe that she is there and she is okay.

I will tell you I rode down that road the day before on the 5th and did not see a single vulture.

I also will tell you that a body was found in the woods close to my house.

http://ww2.somdnews.com/stories/090507/entemor174324_32121.shtml

He was there a long while and the vultures hung out in my neighborhood for a while longer. They would sit in peoples yards and did not fly away very quickly. I would find them on my patio and they would not fly away when the door was opened. I once went into my yard before I noticed 3 in my yard and they stayed as I backed into my house.

They are territorial. Often a flock will have a lookout bird to help protect their food source until it is time for them to eat.

The word Buzzard in the usa is solely used in the context of vultures, in other counties the word buzzards is used for Hawks and other birds that often fed on live prey i.e. mice and other small critters..

When I first moved into my previous house the vultures would sometimes hang out in the yard and most terrifying of all, line up on the roof. Once I came home to 6-8 of those things sitting along the peak and when I got my toddler out of the car one did a "fly by" to check her out... It was like a Hitchcock movie!
This behavior persisted on and off for the first several months. After getting to know the neighbors they told us that the man we purchased the house from used to shoot all the squirrels and leave them littering the lawn... Hence, the vultures. I don't think they were sad to see him go honestly!
We lived in an area close to a state park and surrounded by lots of small farms, probably very similar to the areas where both HG and MH were found. There was always an abundance of wildlife and cars colliding and the vultures were not easily scared off from a meal, even if it was only a foot or two off the road. They would hang out on the horse fences and seem to take turns feeding. If they did back off it would only be for a moment as the car passed and then they were right back at it. Especially if it was something as large as a deer.
I have heard that they will regurgitate on you as a defense mechanism but I will try for the rest of my life to never put that to the test!
Creepy, creepy birds!

Thank you. I just checked the page and I see that is was being discussed. Whew, I feel better. I read the comments in the C-ville article last night, http://www.c-ville.com/hannah-graham...ed-cab-driver/ , and could not sleep. There was another commenter and they only responded to each other. One of them had a dream about more bodies, so thanks also to whispers, since he/she had a dream.
I think it was just late and I was already tired, but I have re read the comments and still, something is different from regular commenters. If either of you have time, click on my link and read the comments. (be careful about one in all caps, I wish I had not read it)

I like the dream that someone posted that Hannah could be found next to the rainbow. I believe that she is there and she is okay.

Wow I've been reading the comments on that page and I wanted to share one users thoughts' poster "Dd"

[modsnip]

I thought it was a pretty darn good theory.

You guys should indeed take some time to read the comments over there....some good thoughts...

This also made me think that maybe the "first time" at Liberty, he really did misinterpt the situation...take it too far...but that maybe he did like her, and in some weird way felt betrayed by her accusation?.....stemming this posters suggested seasonal crime spree.

Wow I've been reading the comments on that page and I wanted to share one users thoughts' poster "Dd"
[modsnip]

I thought it was a pretty darn good theory.

You guys should indeed take some time to read the comments over there....some good thoughts...

This also made me think that maybe the "first time" at Liberty, he really did misinterpt the situation...take it too far...but that maybe he did like her, and in some weird way felt betrayed by her accusation?.....stemming this posters suggested seasonal crime spree.

Hi Think Hard,

What did you think about the poster, named "oz..." and the poster that responded with a dream about more bodies, then about a dream that wolves were tearing the flesh of of his/her bones?
I guess, what occurred to me was WG, spotting Hannah, then pulling out his phone, as if to report it. Then these posters, nonchalantly dropping clues. My wild imagination.
So many young girls missing. Could there be a group of these psychos that are in on this? Making it easy to continue undetected.
I am nowhere near Charlottesville and, for sure, will not ever visit after this!

Someone had posted about the passenger seat being forward. We don't know if it was like that when impounded or if LE moved it up in their search.

That car doesn't look searched yet, the police tape on the passenger door is unbroken. In any event, Hannah was gone a few days before the car was taken by LE, who knows who else was in that seat during that time and adjusted it.

I hadn't noticed JM's extra seats in the photo. Why would he need extra seats? What would be on them that he'd need to
get rid of seats and replace them? Blood from attack in the car? Chemicals?

I hadn't noticed JM's extra seats in the photo. Why would he need extra seats? What would be on them that he'd need to
get rid of seats and replace them? Blood from attack in the car? Chemicals?

His car is at the police impound at this point.

I thought police impounds would be cleaner too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr