Hannah Graham: Remains Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a theory that he is genuinely repentful after he does it and tries to mend his ways and be kind to everyone... only for his evil ways to take back over years later...when the opportunity arises when he gets rejected and she is really drunk.

I respectfully disagree, because it apparently didn't take years for his evil ways to take back over between the fall, 2002 sexual assault charge at Liberty, and the fall, 2003 sexual assault allegation at Christopher Newport, and then the rape and near murder in 2005. I will defer to Foxfire on this, because I am still learning a lot about serial killers, but it seems their crimes tend to escalate and become more frequent, not less. I too find it very difficult to believe he was inactive between Morgan's abduction and murder and Hannah's. I think there is still much we will learn about JLM's activities before this is all over, and I think he will be tied to more sexual assaults and murders. All JMO

See, that's what I don't get. She wasn't far from her apartment. ( The big question) Why would she get in that car? Was she forced? He must have bullied her.. but I can't see her getting in that car. LE has the car but have not released the results of her being in it. (fiber/hair samples- DNA)

He might have pulled out his taxi badge.. but she wasn't that far from her apartment.

Prior to meeting Jesse, Hannah was walking, texting, jogging and doing fine. Jesse accosted her and took her to Tempo. She was incapacitated when she was in the Tempo restaurant. Witnesses saw Jesse holding Hannah up as they left Tempo. Given that she was incapacitated, she didn't get into the car, she was put into the car.

Something happened to her in Tempo. Did Jesse throw her around? Did he try to knock her out? Did he drug her? Whatever happened to Hannah to incapacitate her happened in the Tempo restaurant.

Just out of curiosity I googled mapped directions from Tempo to 14th and Wertland.

I was surprised at the destination... how can I insert a map here? Whoa. Mappers help me.

14th and wertland = University of Virginia Hospitality House - school of nursing, public health, primary care, obstetrics and gynecology internal relations.

If someone is drunk enough their inhibitions are pretty much gone so I think it's possible she went willingly. She certainly had an opportunity to alert someone at Tempo if she felt threatened.

I do wonder if they knew each other before that day.

I know plenty of nice people who drive crappy cars.

I'm not convinced that an 18 year old in a bar would alert staff, in part because they might call police. Furthermore, since Jesse was seen holding her up as they left the bar, someone at the bar should speak up about what happened in the bar. Clearly something happened to her in the bar ... and one more beer wasn't going to make her unable to walk.

Where's her phone is the bigger mystery, too, fine points. TY

FindHG, my money is on Hannah's phone being dumped somewhere close to Tempo, as Morgan's was dumped at JPJ arena. I don't think JM knows the finer points of pings & GPS & batteries, but I think he knows enough to not want his victim's phone to leave the last place she was seen publicly. I think he disabled and dumped Morgan's phone before he ever left the arena area with her. I think Hannah's phone was dumped somewhere in the Downtown Mall area between or near Tempo and where his car was parked. If he can't remove the battery (as I understand from other WSers is the case with IPhone5), I'm guessing that means he either smashed it or discarded it in water somewhere nearby. What are the water or dumping opportunities close by? Storm sewers? I have no idea. Just speculating. Maybe others can come up with some far better ideas than my obvious ones...

Can someone please help me do a map from Tempo to 14th and Wertland?

I was surprised to see the destination....14th and wertland = University of Virginia Hospitality House - school of nursing, public health, primary care, obstetrics and gynecology internal relations.
I think after seeing where/what 14th and Wertland is, JLM had Hannah's phone at 1:20am and texted a "familiar place", he knew he was going to kill her, it's as premeditiated as the attempted Sexual assault / Kidnapping / Sexual penetration with a foreign object. He then disposed of the phone and I agree it's probably not far from Tempo. JMO.

If someone forced me, I would scream bloody murder. Possibly she was drugged as Nosy said. Or, he played Mr. Nice Guy and maybe even apologized about how his car looked, but promised to take her home since it wasn't safe for her to walk. So she complied. ???

Considering these comments about the text message, and the videos and eye witness, I can't help but think perhaps she may have known him. Perhaps in sort of an aquaintence sort of way. When she is on video she is running past the gas station, she seems like she has a destination in mind. When we see her join up with JLM, and per eye wines accounts, that she waiting for him, and left with him...it seems once she was with him she was no longer "headed in a specific direction" like we see her walking earlier.

I noticed looking at JLM's friend list on Facebook he had several girls that where UVA students.

Is it possible she sent that text to give her an excuse to her friends for being late?

Could she have been trusting her acquaintance JLM, who perhaps she had met out at the bars, to get her home safe?

Was there some reason she knew him? Perhaps he made fakes for the college crowd?

I'm not convinced that an 18 year old in a bar would alert staff, in part because they might call police. Furthermore, since Jesse was seen holding her up as they left the bar, someone at the bar should speak up about what happened in the bar. Clearly something happened to her in the bar ... and one more beer wasn't going to make her unable to walk.

You know otto this made me remember my sister. My sister could drink like a fish, rum & bourbon but not together. She would drink till she was fall down drunk. There where occasions when she would have a drink about noon and if she had been drinking heavy the day before that one drink would revive all the alcohol from the night before and you would think that she had drank the whole bottle.

It had been reported that Hannah had quite a bit to drink between the two (2) parties she attended that night then she sets off for a pretty long walk/jog/run distance before she stops. When she does stop she has a drink. I have wondered if that drink after going that distance from the heavy drinking prior could have had her fall down drunk. jmo idk I don't know that he had to give her anything else other that one drink.

What can they learn from phone that they can't get from phone records? Many carriers can show text content within a certain period. Do we know hers does not? Also I feel sure her friends would show LE their phones. Jmo

Considering these comments about the text message, and the videos and eye witness, I can't help but think perhaps she may have known him. Perhaps in sort of an aquaintence sort of way. When she is on video she is running past the gas station, she seems like she has a destination in mind. When we see her join up with JLM, and per eye wines accounts, that she waiting for him, and left with him...it seems once she was with him she was no longer "headed in a specific direction" like we see her walking earlier.

I noticed looking at JLM's friend list on Facebook he had several girls that where UVA students.

Is it possible she sent that text to give her an excuse to her friends for being late?

Could she have been trusting her acquaintance JLM, who perhaps she had met out at the bars, to get her home safe?

Was there some reason she knew him? Perhaps he made fakes for the college crowd?

Hannah doesn't have an accessible fb page right? bc then we could see mutual friends

What can they learn from phone that they can't get from phone records? Many carriers can show text content within a certain period. Do we know hers does not? Also I feel sure her friends would show LE their phones. Jmo

I'm kind of a "Big Brother is watching you" mentality. I'm guessing our phones are a lot smarter than we think they are, and that there's a lot of info on Hannah's that would be helpful. Info that doesn't make its way into all of the phone company records, but is stored on the phone itself. Not to mention physical evidence (DNA? fingerprints?) on the phone itself, and evidence of intentional destruction to demonstrate intent.

I was surprised to see the destination....14th and wertland = University of Virginia Hospitality House - school of nursing, public health, primary care, obstetrics and gynecology internal relations.
I think after seeing where/what 14th and Wertland is, JLM had Hannah's phone at 1:20am and texted a "familiar place", he knew he was going to kill her, it's as premeditiated as the attempted Sexual assault / Kidnapping / Sexual penetration with a foreign object. He then disposed of the phone and I agree it's probably not far from Tempo. JMO.

Hannah doesn't have an accessible fb page right? bc then we could see mutual friends
I don't know about hers. But if she did know him I'm not sure they would have been Facebook friends. As her behavior, refusing a walk home, walking alone to downtown mall, seemingly with intent, the text to her friends when we know she was at the downtown mall...makes me think she may have not wanted her friends to know where she was going or who she was meeting.

Just a theory to explore.

Also just as a side note, the downtown mall, isn't like a mall mall, its a pedestrian street with bars and shops and restaurants. But late night only the bars are open, so there are quiet creepier parts, even though its a populated area. Also lets not jump to calling Tempo upscale. It's just a typically bar, nothing special. It would not surprise me at all that they regularly serve underage kids.

I'm not sure which part you want to focus on, and whether you want street or imagery. Does this work?

Attachments

• 14th Wertland.jpg
    14th Wertland.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 271
I think he has killed before. Google the "Route 29" murders in Virginia. Several girls driving on Route 29 just vanished. Scary, but I think this is the guy responsible and the dates go back at least a decade. He creeps me out. He has something evil in his eyes.

What is the significance of this building?

This intersection is where Hannah texted that she was lost. That was the last time anyone heard from her - if it was her that sent the text..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg