Hannah Graham: Remains Identified

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running over someone gets messy, forensically. I don't think he wanted to get caught, and I don't think he wanted a missing persons DNA all over the outside of his car. I definitely don't think he ran over HG, and with MH (which we can discuss further in her thread) he wouldn't have been able to get his car to the location she was found. So, he either carried, dragged, or made his victim walk, IMO.
You said JM doesn't fit the profile of his victims. Did you mean to say that those two specific victims don't fit JM's profile? In your opinion, what do the profiles represent? Meaning, what do you mean when you say the profiles don't fit? Are you talking about disposal, the act itself, the looks or background of the women? Just would like some clarification, thanks.

JM is very obnoxious ( Barefoot has stated this many times and JM or LJ even broke a guys hamstring at one of the bars) so, it's very hard for me to see either of these girls not taking notice of that. He fondled one other girl before Hannah ( on her leg and knee) and she told him to bug off. Her group left..
The thing that MH and HG have in common is they both needed rides. Now I can see where he forced them into the car. That I can see because he pushed people around. But he was way too obnoxious to be even taken seriously for the opposite sex, as in very-very drunk or even sober. Someone should interview his ex- girlfriend as I can't even see that relationship enduring for very long either. I think it's been stated here where it lasted two years.. don't know.

I would not put it past him to take his car hit MH for a minute...breaking her into a thousand pieces. then drag or carry her body elsewhere

First of all, I have to ask, why does my post at the beginning of your thread show it was originally posted by Charlie Chan and his original post shows it was posted by me? I am the one who suggested it was the attorney. I think if posts are going to be copied and pasted, they need to accurately reflect who posted what. Down the road I don't want to be credited with having posted something I never did post. Regarding these same two posts, someone else originally copied and pasted them incorrectly. I hope whoever has mis-posted them the first time as well as any subsequent ones will kindly take the time to make the correction.

Now, as far as poor reporting, that's not the answer in two of the cases as I actually "heard" and "saw" on videos two of Mr. Pugh's interviews, each with the contradicting (September 30th vs. October 5/6th) dates. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's a valid question that needs to be answered.

LOL! Something's happening with WS and the quoting. You just quoted yourself responding to yourself, fussing about someone misquoting someone. What this one will likely show is that I've quoted Foxfire, with your words.

:laughing:

I think it's a server error, not intentional.

What a terrible weekend for the Graham family. Heartbreaking that their daughter is gone.
I don't think JM drugged Hannah, I think she either knowingly or unknowingly had taken Molly or Ecstasy that Friday night. The kids do Molly to party all night, she appeared hyper on surveillance videos, and JM probably offered her something to drink when they met and a side effect of ecstasy is thirst and dehydration. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I just hope something is learned by all these college kids - that it is never ok to leave your friends or let them leave you. As for JM, LE is probably waiting to gather enough evidence to charge him with Morgan's death as well as Hannah's, abd they will be capital murder charges.

Very astute

date rape drugs often have the same effect -- and they're much easier to use in public than a stun gun, respectfully.

Date rape drugs really don't have the same effect. Stun guns work immediately, when you need it to work!

I am sure I am not the only one who is glad that JLM is gonna be arraigned in Fairfax via video call rather than being physically transported.

JM is very obnoxious ( Barefoot has stated this many times and JM or LJ even broke a guys hamstring at one of the bars) so, it's very hard for me to see either of these girls not taking notice of that. He fondled one other girl before Hannah ( on her leg and knee) and she told him to bug off. Her group left..
The thing that MH and HG have in common is they both needed rides. Now I can see where he forced them into the car. That I can see because he pushed people around. But he was way too obnoxious to be even taken seriously for the opposite sex, as in very-very drunk or even sober. Someone should interview his ex- girlfriend as I can't even see that relationship enduring for very long either. I think it's been stated here where it lasted two years.. don't know.
I agree; I don't think any of his victims ever saw him as a potential interest, and likewise, his only interest in them was only to satisfy the sadistic side of him. We don't know that he forced them into the car, but he certainly used their vulnerabilities to get them wherever it is he wanted them to be. We can surmise, obviously, that HG had no intention of willingly going to OL Drive on Sep 13, and that she was in no frame of mind to make sound judgment or decisions, if she could make any at all.

Yes, the homeowner WAS silenced, but we don't know WHO silenced her because she never said. Some merely assume it was LE. Me? I think it might have been her attorney!

Very true.....I did "assume" LE but you are quite right about the possibility of it being an attorney!

First of all, I have to ask, why does my post at the beginning of your thread show it was originally posted by Charlie Chan and his original post shows it was posted by me? I am the one who suggested it was the attorney. I think if posts are going to be copied and pasted, they need to accurately reflect who posted what. Down the road I don't want to be credited with having posted something I never did post. Regarding these same two posts, someone else originally copied and pasted them incorrectly. I hope whoever has mis-posted them the first time as well as any subsequent ones will kindly take the time to make the correction.

Now, as far as poor reporting, that's not the answer in two of the cases as I actually "heard" and "saw" on videos two of Mr. Pugh's interviews, each with the contradicting (September 30th vs. October 5/6th) dates. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's a valid question that needs to be answered.

<BBM for Focus>

ILOKAL. I have no idea how the post became so convoluted. The 1st Quote is the person replying to the 2nd person's quote. ILOKAL, please post links to the ms media articles that you actually "heard" and "saw" on videos two of Mr. Pugh's interviews.. TIA

LOL! Something's happening with WS and the quoting. You just quoted yourself responding to yourself, fussing about someone misquoting someone. What this one will likely show is that I've quoted Foxfire, with your words.

:laughing:

I think it's a server error, not intentional.

I didn't mean that I think it's intentional, but it seems to happen when a poster is responding to more than one quote at the same time. Since it's server error and will probably continue to occur, with each subsequent reply to the original getting worse and worse, there may need to be a policy to only "reply with quote" with each individual quote, one quote at a time.

Date rape drugs really don't have the same effect. Stun guns work immediately, when you need it to work!
Would she have been able to walk as reported, with his help holding her up, after being shot with a stun gun?

Searching I found that children under 14 may be an exception.

However. http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/article/chapter5.pdf

Was Hannah a naturalized citizen?

eta: probably not; you have to be 18 or older

:gaah: eta again: if her parents were naturalized before her 18th birthday then she is automatically a citizen.

http://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-parents

Thanks, Emaa, for that information; we are all just ruminating based on the relatively little information available to us, and solid information is helpful to that end-and thank you for not being snarky!

<BBM for Focus>

ILOKAL. I have no idea how the post became so convoluted. Please post links to the ms media articles that you actually "heard" and "saw" on videos two of Mr. Pugh's interviews, each with the contradicting (September 30th vs. October 5/6th) dates. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's a valid question that needs to be answered.

FoxFire, are you asking me to re-post the links that have been posted numerous times by many posters? Hmmm, I have no idea where exactly they are except I know the interview referring to Sept 30th is on this thread and the other ones are on previous threads that refer to the searches. You can consider it my opinion, if you like.

Would she have been able to walk as reported, with his help holding her up, after being shot with a stun gun?

With the type of grip he was witnessed to have had on her along with her physical behavior at the time, I would say yes. JMO of course, but I have personally seen people stunned.

JM is very obnoxious ( Barefoot has stated this many times and JM or LJ even broke a guys hamstring at one of the bars)
briefed respectfully

You're right on, there, with the pulled hamstring. The perp seems to have been ham-handed, the way he handles people. Did he get some perverse pleasure doing that coming off like some lumbering doofus, where as, he may have known to hold back from that kind of ham handedness in other circumstances, like the reports from colleagues and friends? I keep thinking about his trespassing charge for not understanding his car's oil change wasn't going to fix his problem. Well, at his age, how could he not understand an oil change enough to get angry? Seems wussy somehow. And then of course, where did he get his car fixed? Did it leak oil?

I didn't mean that I think it's intentional, but it seems to happen when a poster is responding to more than one quote at the same time. Since it's server error and will probably continue to occur, with each subsequent reply to the original getting worse and worse, there may need to be a policy to only "reply with quote" with each individual quote, one quote at a time.

ILOKAL: It's still happening with single quotes, though. The original poster's name is above the blue quoted part, with the prior poster showing as the one being quoted.

Gonna be tough for a while until it's fixed, so perhaps folks could address the person actually being quoted (as I did above) until it's fixed.

I see the error, though. This one had the "QUOTE" twice at the top - once with your name, then my name, then the "QUOTE" at the end of the quote again, with your name only. You could fix it by hand if desired.

With the type of grip he was witnessed to have had on her along with her physical behavior at the time, I would say yes. JMO of course, but I have personally seen people stunned.

Wouldn't she have had some obvious reaction to that, though, in front of witnesses? I know nothing about stun guns, but I would think they'd hurt/cause an immediate drop to the ground and scream.

MH had many broken bones. Although graphic, I am under the impression MH was just ran over by the car. HG's skeletal remains were intact

I wonder if the farmer who found MH might have run her over with a heavy vehicle immediately prior to making the discovery. I think the ME would be able to tell if that was the case, but of course, wouldn't, and shouldn't say so publically yet. It may not have been JLM's MO, and so Hannah was found with bones unbroken.

ILOKAL: It's still happening with single quotes, though. The original poster's name is above the blue quoted part, with the prior poster showing as the one being quoted.

Gonna be tough for a while until it's fixed, so perhaps folks could address the person actually being quoted (as I did above) until it's fixed.

I see the error, though. This one had the "QUOTE" twice at the top - once with your name, then my name, then the "QUOTE" at the end of the quote again, with your name only. You could fix it by hand if desired.

This is just a test to see what happens then I can better understand. Thanks so much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky