Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look at his acts, that we know of, it seems like does increase his secretiveness in a way.

He raped a couple of girls in college. Then he attacked that woman in Fairfax.

Morgan was out in the open, so to speak. He was kind of seen, but people did not realize it then.

He was totally out there with Hannah. Did he think he would not get caught or what!!!

Anyway, how do people think he found the location for Hannah? How would he know it would be a good spot?

Do you think he will be more secretive of where he put Hannah, or will she be kind of out inthe open?

I get so enraged when I think if his jovial little self. Aaargh

When you look at his acts, that we know of, it seems like does increase his secretiveness in a way.

He raped a couple of girls in college. Then he attacked that woman in Fairfax.

Morgan was out in the open, so to speak. He was kind of seen, but people did not realize it then.

He was totally out there with Hannah. Did he think he would not get caught or what!!!

Anyway, how do people think he found the location for Hannah? How would he know it would be a good spot?

Do you think he will be more secretive of where he put Hannah, or will she be kind of out inthe open?

I get so enraged when I think if his jovial little self. Aaargh

It does seem to me that he ramped up his secretness. I have no speculation on where she may be, except possibly in water. That river does seem like a possibility...the one in Nelson County.

Has anyone heard much more on their water efforts?

I hope there is more info today. I felt like I could hear the crickets chirping yesterday vompared to earlier in the week. Am very surprised there hasnt been a presser since the the MH bomb was dropped.

These incidence of the missing girls all seem to be in the fall. Is this the case of mentally ill person who has some relationship to the shortening of the days or some trauma that occurred and his past in the fall?

These incidence of the missing girls all seem to be in the fall. Is this the case of mentally ill person who has some relationship to the shortening of the days or some trauma that occurred and his past in the fall?

Some in this forum have speculated that it may coincide with the football season. That he may have rage about being expelled from the university and losing his chance of being a football star due to it being the fault (in his mind) of the young lady he "allegedly" raped. JMO

Some in this forum have speculated that it may coincide with the football season. That he may have rage about being expelled from the university and losing his chance of being a football star due to it being the fault (in his mind) of the young lady he "allegedly" raped. JMO

This was my thought too. Football is an aggressive, hard hitting sport. Recently, in the NFL, discussions have consisted of being able to turn it on on the field and off when the game is done. The seasonal aspects of these girls disappearances is just too coincidental for me.

This was my thought too. Football is an aggressive, hard hitting sport. Recently, in the NFL, discussions have consisted of being able to turn it on on the field and off when the game is done. The seasonal aspects of these girls disappearances is just too coincidental for me.

There is connection with football and head injuries, which can cause violent outbursts. I think that, coupled with the anger of his career being derailed points to JM having this occur in the Fall.
I was thinking yesterday after watching GH speak about MH - saying she was in the prime of her flowering as a person and was about to do great things with her life- and thought how the same could be said about HG. And that JM might see that and become envious of their place in life, things going their way, in Uni, about to begin on their careers, so much life and passion in them...same he must have been w his football career at their age. Add envy to his anger and TBI (traumatic brain injury, JMO not fact) and we have a recipe for a violent murderer :(
This is all so, so tragic and heartbreaking.

What about the rape in Fairfax?

How's the search going? Any news?

Wondering this too. Clearly JM's not giving hints. I think until they find Hannah, we're all going to be treading water speculating about JM's psychology and motivations. :(

He did his first rape, that we know of, in the fall.

Has he done others at other times of the year?

He did his first rape, that we know of, in the fall.

Has he done others at other times of the year?

Not that we are aware of. Lots of Sept, Oct dates out there.

I have been meaning to bring this up for DAYS and keep getting sidetracked.

Do any of you know if any searching has been done at the state park where JM made a brief stop on his way to Texas? I will see if I can find more particulars and edit this message with additional details, but last time I looked, there was NOTHING out there about any searches.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/2014/09/25/jesse-matthew-spotted-in-lumberton-monday/16231403/

Well, guess I've somewhat answered my own question, but it doesn't sound like they did very much looking.

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/26640925/local-law-enforcement-helps-nationwide-search

People are so funny. It boggles my mind that this young woman was on Facebook wondering whether she could call in her tip anonymously! But, whatever gets it done, I guess.

That was exactly my thought as well :) But huge kudos to her for making a call.

And, I know it's been mentioned several times already, but I'm still scratching my head over why JM didn't just de-activate his social media sites. The blacking out of his profile picture draws attention to himself and is almost worse than just keeping his face up there! He's got tons of photos of himself elsewhere online. Either let it all hang out there, or go totally incognito.

Social media is more Big Brother than many people realize :facepalm:

That was exactly my thought as well :) But huge kudos to her for making a call.

And, I know it's been mentioned several times already, but I'm still scratching my head over why JM didn't just de-activate his social media sites. The blacking out of his profile picture draws attention to himself and is almost worse than just keeping his face up there! He's got tons of photos of himself elsewhere online. Either let it all hang out there, or go totally incognito.

Social media is more Big Brother than many people realize :facepalm:
He may not have known how? :thinking:

All you have to do is go to the Help Find Hannah Graham FB page and read "posts to page" to know what is being talked about with regard to the person possibly calling in a tip.

Do we know what the tip was??

I read the post on FB where she finally called it in and was so scared and wanted to remain anonymous, but everyone can see her name on FB.... and if you google her name, it's the very first thing that pops up in results! So much for anonymous - she did the right thing, though, and I hope her tip helps!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98