Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was said to have been following a facebook support group for specifically Morgan Harrington's search, according to what was posted by those who had access to his facebook page. That struck me when I first learned of it as perhaps giving him a good internet search history cover for learning more. Now, that I realize the deluge of information available about SK's on the web, and if this information is credible, then in he may have been compelled to check it out. He may have made a point of staying informed on the case, friending local women on the site, which sounds brazen. (according to the same sources)

IK followed his crimes on the internet and posted occasionally on forums, blogs, and msm article comment sections. IK utilized library PCs..
http://murderpedia.org/male.K/k/keyes-israel.htm

I'll have to go back and look too, I'm thinking it was in the What We Know About JLM thread. And I recall the FB post saying he was a member of the "Cheerleader Support Group" or something similar, not an actual cheerleader. And that he was kicked off for groping the cheerleaders or a cheerleader.

He was said to have been kicked off the cheerleading team in high school and on a facebook support group page related to the search for Morgan Harrington. Sorry if I wasn't clear. That said, these are internet posts, unconfirmed but seemingly credible. It didn't sound like any of the posters were having an easy time with this.

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this. So glad you're here.

BTW. almost caught up with the thread and am floored at how wonderful you all are pitching helpful thoughts and ideas

I agree, the caliber of posts and members' input / dedication is fantastic. I wish we could have this group here in all threads!!

That is craaaazy Gilamon, wow!! So cool!!! Thanks again for sharing!!!

I'm chiming in with everyone else, Gilamon, to thank you for sharing your information. That must have seemed like the Cavalry rolling in. I can't imagine!

I'm not from Virginia, so I apologize if this is either a foolish (or inappropriate) question, but would the road from Charlottesville towards Lynchburg, about 14 miles SW, be . . .Monacan Trail?

Doesn't Monacan Trail run alongside Anchorage Farm? And wasn't the Trading Post store where JM was supposedly spotted on Monacan Trail?

Didn't he grow up near there?

ETA: Here is the news link mentioning customers at the Monacan Road-area Trading Post store saying they saw JM there after HG went missing:

http://m.dailyprogress.com/news/pol...0e8-484e-11e4-b26d-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

IK followed his crimes on the internet and posted occasionally on forums, blogs, and msm article comment sections. IK utilized library PCs..
http://murderpedia.org/male.K/k/keyes-israel.htm

Unreal! Vomit!

IK is a good name for him.

We know JLM is a chameleon.

Could he have pretended reading issues to get attention?

With PL 94-142 the education law that deals with students with special needs, a special needs student gets education through age 21. I wonder if he had an IEP

I wonder if he got some kind of help with studies in college. He lasted a long time there if he did have reading issues.

If he had reading issues, that would limit his searching of SK. But if he was faking for attention, then it is possible.

How clever is he with his hiding places?

I'm not from Virginia, so I apologize if this is either a foolish (or inappropriate) question, but would the road from Charlottesville towards Lynchburg, about 14 miles SW, be . . .Monacan Trail?

Doesn't Monacan Trail run alongside Anchorage Farm? And wasn't the Trading Post store where JM was supposedly spotted on Monacan Trail?

Yes, it would.

Yes, it does. IIRC, also yes.

And Yes, he did, at least according to what I've read online.

Monacan Trail in that area is Hwy 29, which runs from C'ville to Lynchburg. Don't know if the entire length of it is called Monacan Trail, though.

Dogs. Gotta love 'em. As Margarita said earlier, bless their hearts, they are so selfless and true.

Dogs. Gotta love 'em. As Margarita said earlier, bless their hearts, they are so selfless and true.

I had a dog when I was 12.....and not again until I was 48. Dogs are amazing and I cannot believe how much I missed one.

"The entire crew was very impressive. They were full of energy and hadn't eaten all day (this was about 4 PM). From the Captain, "We are close". Don't know if that was hopeful thinking or not."

These people and their dogs are extremely dedicated and well-trained. There are numerous groups of dog teams that are part of Dogs East. It is fascinating to read about them. They are heroes indeed. http://www.dogseast.org/

14 miles south of the Charlottesville city limits (if you take that literally) is near the town of Covesville, VA. There is a vineyard and several other farms. Very similar looking terrain and properties similar to Anchorage Farm where Morgan was found.

ETA: Here is the news link mentioning customers at the Monacan Road-area Trading Post store saying they saw JM there after HG went missing:

http://m.dailyprogress.com/news/pol...0e8-484e-11e4-b26d-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

From the above link:

"A staffer at the Trading Post, a convenience store on Monacan Trail Road less than two miles from where Harrington’s remains were found at Anchorage Farm, said patrons had seen Matthew in the store after Graham disappeared. The store’s owner could not confirm whether Matthew had been sighted in the store recently."

EDITED: Sorry, I can't make the photo appear in my post.

Anyway, it's just shy of 12 miles to Anchorage from Tempo . . . and another two miles or so on the same road to Trading Post . . . and another 2 or so to find yourself "about 14 miles" south of Charlottesville, as the helpful person above described the site of today's search (near Pippin Hill, perhaps).

PS: I'd bet dollars to donuts that JM was buying CIGARETTES. (He was bumming smokes the night HG went missing, and surely under the stress and intensity of what happened after, he would be jonesing for a smoke.)

I certainly hope LE has posted officers to guard the area and prevent anyone from entering that property from either direction.

Welcome to WS...thank you for this post, and thank goodness JM was not bright enough to ditch the phone... lets hope tomorrow is the day this girl is brought home for her family to gain the closure they need (and possibly other families as well...and the evidence to convict)

This is what concerns me...if he was disposing of a body there I would think he might now about pings, but who knows, some perps are extremely stupid like Arron Lewis who killed Beverly Carter and buried her at his former worksite)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored