Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely believe this is crimes of hatred and rage toward women in general.

I am not sure it is only who he classifies as 'well to do' women. He seems to strike by opportunity rather than selecting his victims without having any knowledge of who they really were.

He is a blamer imo. He blames all of his woes on females in general. It is the way he narcissistically thinks. But I really believe it could have been any female he saw alone the night he took Hannah. At that time he wouldn't even know if she was well to do or not. He targets victims that are alone and vulnerable imo.

That is why I would like to know if this started happening even before the first college rape? I am sure he thought he was entitled to have his way with all females even back in high school. It is obvious his trigger dates for violence are in September or October. So some event in his life makes him want to do these horrific acts during those specific times that invokes rage and hatred against all females.

Does anyone know his favorite places to go back during high school? I know he was a good wrestler back then. Do they go to summer training camps in rural areas for training I wonder?

I think they not only need to interview students that went to college with him but go back and talk to the high school students as well to see where his favorite spots were even back then. I have never felt he just started raping in 2002.

IMO

The well to do was only in reference to the farm MH was found on. You are right. He would have no way of knowing the income level of stranger women.

I don't think there is enough info to know if he put victims on the property of the well to do as a way to diss them.

Just a theory like people are going with the cemetary or religious theory.

The only things I feel I know are that he raped a college student in the woods/ field behind an athletic center.

Where he raped the Lynchburg student is unknown.

The Fairfax woman was outside.

MH was put on a field.

I don't remember if the Hillside stranglers put all of their victims on display or not.

Israel K (I hate tonwrite their names) had variety.

Is there enough of a pattern with JLM?

He chose camping spots, but then again with zero money and not a lot of job prospects, that was a good choice. I don't know if it means anything or simply indicates money constraints.

I wonder why Coy says he knows the outdoors better than anyone?
Possibly Coy is saying that bc JM was a fisherman, and was on the Outdoor Club in high school. Plus he was a cab driver, and grew up in the Country. All of these things point to outdoor comfort, awareness of areas off the beaten path, and knowledge of how to navigate the woods...

Maybe we should post on some hunting Virginia forums, to be on the lookout?

Agree with you.
Does anyone think she could be somewhere alive at this point?[emoji188]

I would like to think so, but realistically, no. I think she was probably dead before she was reported missing. JMO

I am a new member and first time poster to WS. I have been following this case diligently since the beginning because I am a landowner not far south from where MH was found. I am about 14 miles south of Cville toward Lynchburg. A very large number of police vehicles entered my farm today, including search and rescue, police and sheriff's department. They had cadaver dogs and bloodhounds and (modsnip) I led them back on ATV's to the farthest reaches of my property where we hiked in with the bloodhound. (modsnip) It was half a mile from where we were at that time, through very difficult terrain. The dog and the troops were exhausted, and darkness is falling, so they are planning to go to that location first thing tomorrow. They seemed very encouraged by this particular lead.

Wow! Glad you are here!

Good you could help!

I bet you were surprised with all of the LE!

Thanks for the info. Maybe this will be it!

Agree with you.
Does anyone think she could be somewhere alive at this point?[emoji188]

Post #1017 indicates to me that LE is still working intensely in finding Hannah. MSM just doesn't have the details No word from LE or MSM that they have any pings from JM's cell phone from that evening. It's just that this is such a very difficult thing to do.

I don't think the chances are good at all. My guess, is that he broke her neck or strangled her, and did the same to MH, if indeed he is the perp for both. Why would he have taken Hannah all the ways to where ever, done whatever, and then just left her to be found and tell the story with evidence all there, including DNA? If Hannah is not found, he'd have a better chance of beating the rap. Though it has been done, with out a body, it's more difficult for the DA to secure a conviction, all other things equal.

The only things I feel I know are that he raped a college student in the woods/ field behind an athletic center.

Where he raped the Lynchburg student is unknown.

The Fairfax woman was outside.

MH was put on a field.

I don't remember if the Hillside stranglers put all of their victims on display or not.

Israel K (I hate tonwrite their names) had variety.

Is there enough of a pattern with JLM?

He chose camping spots, but then again with zero money and not a lot of job prospects, that was a good choice. I don't know if it means anything or simply indicates money constraints.

I wonder why Coy says he knows the outdoors better than anyone?

It makes sense to do it outside. Murder is messy. Somewhere outside and secluded would be most logical, and not far from the dump site (if not at the dump site).

briefed respectfully

Early on, a person who claimed to have known him from high school posted on facebook or reddit, (no way to confirm, but the details were telling) mentioned that the coach of the cheer leading team kicked him off the team for groping a girl. He then went on to football and wrestling.

Wow, I had not heard that but I am not the least bit surprised.

Probably a lot of what we have to list as rumors now will become true when the investigation is completed.

Thank you.

IMO

I am a new member and first time poster to WS. I have been following this case diligently since the beginning because I am a landowner not far south from where MH was found. I am about 14 miles south of Cville toward Lynchburg. A very large number of police vehicles entered my farm today, including search and rescue, police and sheriff's department. They had cadaver dogs and bloodhounds and (modsnip). I led them back on ATV's to the farthest reaches of my property where we hiked in with the bloodhound. (modsnip) It was half a mile from where we were at that time, through very difficult terrain. The dog and the troops were exhausted, and darkness is falling, so they are planning to go to that location first thing tomorrow. They seemed very encouraged by this particular lead.

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this. So glad you're here.

BTW. almost caught up with the thread and am floored at how wonderful you all are pitching helpful thoughts and ideas

briefed respectfully

Early on, a person who claimed to have known him from high school posted on facebook or reddit, (no way to confirm, but the details were telling) mentioned that the coach of the cheer leading team kicked him off the team for groping a girl. He then went on to football and wrestling.

I saw that. Are there any references to cheerleading on his yearbook page?

Since LE has the car, and has cadaver dogs at their disposal, they should have a vey good idea whether a cadaver was in that car. From comments that Longo has made, and how they are doing the search, my guess is that it's a one site shot. Also, it appears that LE has "ping" info from JM's cell phone that early morning, which is what is directing some of the search areas.

Not sure, how LE would proceed if Hannah were sold to some sex industry. I don't think LE is looking at it as a high likelihood right now. JM apparently was driving around some rural areas after he picked up Hannah that early Saturday morning, and they want to get a fix on where he was, and search for anything he may have dropped off while driving around at that time.

If she's alive and out of the are right now, as a sex slave, how would LE track something like that?

BBM. JM was apparently driving around some rural areas (assumed after he picked up Hannah, otherwise why is LE interested and bringing dogs?) (but before he was arrested in Texas, when LE would have taken any personal possessions from him) and imo, that's all we know for sure right now, and that's IF they do indeed have cell phone ping(s).

Unless I missed an important piece of information, we don't know that the ping happened Saturday morning. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Since LE has the car, and has cadaver dogs at their disposal, they should have a vey good idea whether a cadaver was in that car. From comments that Longo has made, and how they are doing the search, my guess is that it's a one site shot. Also, it appears that LE has "ping" info from JM's cell phone that early morning, which is what is directing some of the search areas.

Not sure, how LE would proceed if Hannah were sold to some sex industry. I don't think LE is looking at it as a high likelihood right now. JM apparently was driving around some rural areas after he picked up Hannah that early Saturday morning, and they want to get a fix on where he was, and search for anything he may have dropped off while driving around at that time.

If she's alive and out of the are right now, as a sex slave, how would LE track something like that?

I suppose it would depend on the evidence they have amassed to date. Something tells me LE knows already this has nothing to do with Hannah being a sex slave.

It is obvious even though they do not say it publicly but they are in a recovery mode now and are hoping to find her body.

IMO

briefed respectfully

Thanks for the info! On which subreddit is this case discussed?

IK was an emulator..very rare...similar to a copycat, except a copycat of many serial killers prior..imo.. I wouldn't be surprised if JM didn't study other SKs.. Would luv to know what JM's reading interests were other than his Bible...

He was said to have been following a facebook support group for specifically Morgan Harrington's search, according to what was posted by those who had access to his facebook page. That struck me when I first learned of it as perhaps giving him a good internet search history cover for learning more. Now, that I realize the deluge of information available about SK's on the web, and if this information is credible, then he may have been compelled to check it out. He may have made a point of staying informed on the case, friending local women on the site, which sounds brazen. (according to the same sources)

Thank you so much, Gilamon. We really appreciate the update.

I've hoped this past week bloodhounds would be a part of this and lead to a discovery. Not sure why, but in this case with SAR I keep seeing bloodhounds being a part of it.

And yes, curious about Foxfire's question about the trees surrounding the area. Please keep us posted. And thank you so much.

The entire crew was very impressive. They were full of energy and hadn't eaten all day (this was about 4 PM). From the Captain, "We are close". Don't know if that was hopeful thinking or not.

Thanks for posting.

I sure hope they find something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members