Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They may have had a warrant to seize the phone, but would need a separate warrant to obtain data and records from the phone itself.

I would assume they did both though we really have no way of knowing for certain since all search warrants have been sealed.

Two days ago (iirc) I saw searchers out on Hydraulic Road in the mile between Georgetown Road and where Earlysville Road turns off. Same drill. It's in town, not rural, but lots of trees on both sides of the road. Right across the street from Albemarle High School.

Two days ago (iirc) I saw searchers out on Hydraulic Road in the mile between Georgetown Road and where Earlysville Road turns off. Same drill. It's in town, not rural, but lots of trees on both sides of the road. Right across the street from Albemarle High School.

Thank you for that information.

I wonder if they were looking for Hannah's phone. That would be a big clue!

Anybody else think the report of today's search on someone's private farm is a hoax? Kind of like the web/ deer cam video that supposedly was JM and just disappeared? Just to get us going?

No, I don't.

Anybody else think the report of today's search on someone's private farm is a hoax? Kind of like the web/ deer cam video that supposedly was JM and just disappeared? Just to get us going?

Nothing surprises me anymore... just wondering if they searched their own land previously if legit...

Wow...

I thought a warrant needs to be shown to search private property? Just wondering...

Not all the way through the thread, so this may have been answered: Usually a landowner, or owner of any property (car, house, etc.) may give permission to search anything. LE needs a warrant to search if the owner does not submit to a search voluntarily.

With regards to the comment on the property that LE was repoted to be searching today by Gilamon: There are some farms out on that part of 29S that are really large- and I'm sure parts of the terrain out there are very wooded with lots of undergrowth. We're only on 2 acres about 5 miles from UVa and our property has a creek/stream that runs through it with lots of trees and vines as well as shrubs between us and our neighbors. We searched our property but are not professionals so I'm sure could miss something.

Piaget, I did reply to this question earlier. There is no way I could make this story up. I had dinner plans tonight to go to a fund raiser, and instead I was bushwhacking through the nether regions of this property I've never seen.

Piaget, I did reply to this question earlier. There is no way I could make this story up. I had dinner plans tonight to go to a fund raiser, and instead I was bushwhacking through the nether regions of this property I've never seen.

Hey, thanks for being here.

Last nights local news said they would be searching from tips. As someone stated above, (modsnip). Thus all of the updates we are reading. Really hope they keep the canines on this. Not hearing any national updates from the likes of CNN, etc.

(My take on the religious bent. As a kid grew up in Midwest within strict Baptist church and religious school. There are a lot of oddballs in many churches and religions. Anyone can join a church. I think we tend to think of a church goer as someone who is peaceful. Not always the case. In some instances (from what I've noticed) it's a great shield to hide behind. Although I really latched onto the quote when JM said his ex wasn't Christian enough. I bet he was a sadistic boyfriend.)

Will listen to local 11:00 news for search updates. Today I saw the first of many Christmas decorations and offerings in a store. I thought of Hannah and her parents. It is truly time for Hannah to come home.

Nope. jmo

Thank you for changing your plans.

LOL I like your use of language :)

Anyway, it looks like LE is basically searching everywhere they possibly think Hannah might be. Not only on Gilamon's farm area, but other areas as well, as evident in various recent posts by local posters (Georgetown Rd, etc...)

I really have to commend them...working so hard on a Sunday at that...

Very often LE searches places to "rule out" places, and not necessarily because they think there is a strong indication that something could materialize.

(modsnip)

Gilamon, can you recall seeing anything potentially strange in your area, you know, in hindsight, that could be significant? Any strange vehicles hanging around, anything disturbed or out of place that you can think of, etc etc...? Tia.

Wow...

I thought a warrant needs to be shown to search private property? Just wondering...

About Gilamon's post: Mightn't it be permissible for LE to drive through/across someone's property in order to get to a property they intend to search?

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member