Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding items taken, I'm surprised clothing topped the list. I would have thought jewelry simply because it's easier to conceal. However, when I think about it clothing makes sense as it probably smells like the victim. Yuck.

Forensics..especially touch dna, body fluids, etc.. The escalated and experienced sexual predators/serial killers of today are more forensically and investigative aware due to the CSI effect...etc... They hone their skills with each innocent victim taken until apprehended and prosecuted...jmo

Interesting idea. Perhaps JM did take her on campus or where she wanted to go, and found a spot that suited his plans when doing so. That his face is not scratched up is some evidence that she did not go right at him that way. She's a smart girl and would have likely bolted from the car or done something if and when she realized he was taking her somewhere she did not NOT want to go.

The thing that concerns me about that theory, is the report of how incapacitated Hannah appeared to one of the last persons seeing her as she left with JM, and how JM took the time to get 2 drinks before leaving the mall with her. Why would he buy two drinks, when he "caught his fish", as impatient as he is? I think he wanted her knocked out for the ride.

I think the UVA campus and the areas nearby have been thoroughly searched, and dogs brought around there from the very beginning. Now LE is radiating outwards. She's not native to this area, and UVA undergrads tend to stay close to the campus--even the mall area was not all that familar to her, and as UVA posters have outright said, is not a usual venue for the undergrads. JM, on the other hand, grew up there and drove a cab even, so he'd know the intricacies of the area, and being a fisherman, a former member of the Outdoors club and noted for knowing the outlying areas, would likely know all the places less likely to be found.

I hope Hannah was not consicous if she were harmed. That little bit could be comforting to her parents, her loved ones. Bad enough to have to endure her being missing, think of what could have happened, and be waiting, waiting through this search. I keep checking whether anything has been found to help find Hannah.

I think she was doing something more than just drinking given the change in her gait and confidence level as seen over time on the video. If she was under the influence of another very popular drug used on campus, she would have welcomed JM putting his arm on her. She did not hesitate or flinch; this is why the said he thought they knew one another. Being on X would make her a much easier target, and much less likely to struggle. Hate to suggest that but true. I think she had that in her system though before meeting up with JM. Also, he could have bought waters instead of beer. Just a thought...

Forensics..especially touch dna, body fluids, etc.. The escalated and experienced sexual predators/serial killers of today are forensically and investigative aware due to the CSI effect...etc... jmo

I'm causing a lot of confusion, lol. I was referring to a list FindHG posted of items commonly kept by serial killers and clothing topped the list.

I come here everyday to see if Hannah has been found...it may literally take something like a hiker or hunter accidentally stumbling on her body---like MH was found. Our suspect grew up in this area and probably knows lots of places to hide a body...I just pray daily that God will intervene and someone will find her. For:please: her parents sake----PLEASE

I come here everyday to see if Hannah has been found...it may literally take something like a hiker or hunter accidentally stumbling on her body---like MH was found. Our suspect grew up in this area and probably knows lots of places to hide a body...I just pray daily that God will intervene and someone will find her. For:please: her parents sake----PLEASE

Praying with you.

So glad to see this story is alive here and people are still trying to help. Yahoo has a whopping 15 comments out of 7 billion people in the country. Articles are outdated. I did find this new timeline posted today at:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/16/graham-mystery-murder-charlottesville/17216765/

Its a good summary of the events, timelines, demographics and videos on one page. Praying they find her alive somewhere. No body may mean she's still alive. Otherwise I would think the authorities would have some kind of dna on the clothing, car etc? Why is the search external (outside) and not internal (houses, motels, dwellings, basements etc)?

Just thinking out loud.

So glad to see this story is alive here and people are still trying to help. Yahoo has a whopping 15 comments out of 7 billion people in the country. Articles are outdated. I did find this new timeline posted today at:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/16/graham-mystery-murder-charlottesville/17216765/

Its a good summary of the events, timelines, demographics and videos on one page. Praying they find her alive somewhere. No body may mean she's still alive. Otherwise I would think the authorities would have some kind of dna on the clothing, car etc? Why is the search external (outside) and not internal (houses, motels, dwellings, basements etc)?

Just thinking out loud.

It's sad to see that stories fade after the news cycle and time-limit of interest of the general public.

As for why the search is not including motels, houses, and other indoor areas, I think LE uses historical information (i.e Longo stated the 8 mile radius is based on such) to direct and guide them. And very sadly, I think most data points in this case indicate it is search and recover and not rescue.

I think she was doing something more than just drinking given the change in her gait and confidence level as seen over time on the video. If she was under the influence of another very popular drug used on campus, she would have welcomed JM putting his arm on her. She did not hesitate or flinch; this is why the said he thought they knew one another. Being on X would make her a much easier target, and much less likely to struggle. Hate to suggest that but true. I think she had that in her system though before meeting up with JM. Also, he could have bought waters instead of beer. Just a thought...
$14 for two waters? That's more expensive than Disneyland. But seriously, I'm sure it wasn't water he purchased, based on the price, which was confirmed by the bartender (2 $7 drinks).
Maybe they found beer bottles in his car search?

What kind of respectable BAR ie Tempo lets a guy order two drinks without the other person being present? Especially at 1am? Surely Tempo has record of the sale?

BTW.... where are Tempo's inside cams? Everyone has surveillance even McDonalds.

What kind of respectable BAR ie Tempo lets a guy order two drinks without the other person being present? Especially at 1am? Surely Tempo has record of the sale?

BTW.... where are Tempo's inside cams? Everyone has surveillance even McDonalds.

I personally believe she was inside Tempo.

Not sure if anyone here knows the answer, but when hospitals discard of items marked 'bio-hazards', I would assume that a company picks those things up and takes them away. Does the company open the bags and check contents before disposing of them, or just toss the sealed bags into an incinerator? Working in a hospital, if JM had access to those bags or boxes, that could be an ideal way to get rid of clothing.

Not sure if anyone here knows the answer, but when hospitals discard of items marked 'bio-hazards', I would assume that a company picks those things up and takes them away. Does the company open the bags and check contents before disposing of them, or just toss the sealed bags into an incinerator? Working in a hospital, if JM had access to those bags or boxes, that could be an ideal way to get rid of clothing.

Post #528 on the "what do we know about him thread" by Heroine said this:

"Unfortunately, he probably burned them and if not he had a number of ways to discard them. It's terrible that he worked at a hospital, you can throw away anything there and I guarantee you nobody is taking it out of that trash. I know this from first hand experience. On my first day of clinicals I threw linen in the wrong bin and I was told to leave it."

(don't know if we can quote other poster comments... I can't figure out how to link it!)

ETA: In order to keep it on topic- I am relating it to searching for his clothes as a way to think about where he may have gone, how he disposed of them as it pertains to where he may have put Hannah ;) I will focus on Search topic now going forward!

$14 for two waters? That's more expensive than Disneyland. But seriously, I'm sure it wasn't water he purchased, based on the price, which was confirmed by the bartender (2 $7 drinks).
Maybe they found beer bottles in his car search?

I highly doubt it was water. Water is typically free at bars and restaurants, particularly in Charlottesville. $7 would be the average cost of a beer at an upscale place, or the cost of a mixed rail drink.

i do think they might've found beer bottles with her DNA in his car. If he was willing to drink all night before driving off with her, chances are he wasn't too worried about an open container in his car. However, it kills to know that he had so much time to get rid of anything before and even after the videos came to light. That's why I think LE was focusing on his clothes missing today. If his clothes are found somewhere, it could at least give LE an idea of the route he took HG to and could possibly help them hone in on a specific search area. I'm very interested in knowing why they were searching near The Covenant School.

Thank you for your reply.

I would be curious as to what her friends said as to why she left the party. I just can't imagine a young woman saying "hey I am having a great time with you all, but I need to go run down to McGradys". Then imagine her friends saying "ok see you later". It just doesn't make sense. Then you can take it one step further and she texts her friends " i am lost". But apparently no one replied? Or perhaps we just don't know if they did or not. LE has been very open with the media with facts, videos and timelines etc. so why has this information not been reported?

Just trying to help.

i do think they might've found beer bottles with her DNA in his car. If he was willing to drink all night before driving off with her, chances are he wasn't too worried about an open container in his car. However, it kills to know that he had so much time to get rid of anything before and even after the videos came to light. That's why I think LE was focusing on his clothes missing today. If his clothes are found somewhere, it could at least give LE an idea of the route he took HG to and could possibly help them hone in on a specific search area. I'm very interested in knowing why they were searching near The Covenant School.

BBM. I wonder the same. I tend to primarily believe that the place Hannah will be found is just a random place he knows well, but a poster a while back reminded me that with MH, there was some speculation that JM had a beef with the landowner Bass. And with Liberty, if he's involved in CM, then it was a beef with Liberty. So... if that is indeed true, I can see Covenant School being a place LE would want to comb through again.:thinking:

ETA: I can't find a legimate link to the beef with Bass thing. Was something I read on another sleuthing site from long ago, so it's not reliable at all.

BBM. I wonder the same. I tend to primarily believe that the place Hannah will be found is just a random place he knows well, but a poster a while back reminded me that with MH, there was some speculation that JM had a beef with the landowner Bass. And with Liberty, if he's involved in CM, then it was a beef with Liberty. So... if that is indeed true, I can see Covenant School being a place LE would want to comb through again.:thinking:

Wow, excellent connecting there! I didn't know about him possibly having beef with Mr. Bass. I tend to think he knew that area MH was found, having grown up around there. If your theory proves true, JM is a LOT more calculating than I ever thought! Now I have to think about all I've read about him and the problems he's had with people or places, and try to connect any dots for a possible location for HG. That's very interesting....

New poster here...I'm wondering if any landowners might have been unwilling to submit to a search of their property without a warrant. Is it possible that some landowners might have moonshine stills hidden in the woods that they wouldn't want LE to stumble upon? Could JM have known about such a location and purposefully placed Hannah there knowing the landowner would block any search attempts by LE?

Also, might a landowner have prohibited a search on the outside chance that his property might have pot being grown on it by an outside party? Suppose a landowner had been burned by such activity in the past, perhaps he would want to avoid that hassle again despite wanting to help with Hannah? If JM knew of such a previous case, perhaps he might target that property as a dump site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member