Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticking to my theory on that last text. Try typing in Almost and forget to type the a...lmost is autocorrected to lost.

I think 'someone' whether HG or whoever had her phone text to say they were almost at that intersection! Which, if HG typed it, she really could have been, or at least thought she was. Seems she would have just said "Almost there" or "be there soon", but we don't know what text she was answering! Someone could have asked her WHERE she was, and she was answering that.....

Oh how I hope someone finds her soon!!!

They should bring a guy into the jail and put him right next to JLM.

They should bring the guy in wearing haz mat suits and have the guy act sick.

Oops, in reply to soulmagnet

Maybe, several people offered to help MH before she even left the lot. There are two witness sightings of her one well after Copeley Road. This is the South. Young, white girls do not usually get into a car driven by a black male. Just does not add up me.

With HG, she seemed purposeful like she had a goal. She did not seem lost. Plus in her last text saying she was lost, her actual physical location did not jibe with where her text said she was. That could make a difference.

Ummm, say what?? Are we racial profiling or what? Interracial couples are normal here. Normal to see white guys with black girls, or black guys with white girls! Whether HG would feel comfortable or interested in a black guy, I have no idea. But she didn't scream or try to get away from him in the brief seconds we saw her on the videos! And there were plenty of people around, and she had her phone...so if she felt threatened, or wasn't interested, or whatever, she had people she could have ran to, screamed to, etc. But from what we've been told thus far, she didn't. Which to me shows that she wasn't scared of JLM at that point.

We will probably never know what was said to her, or to him during those videos. Doubtful anyone else heard what was said, and doubtful JLM would tell the truth about it. Hannah isn't here to defend herself.

I hardly ever comment, obviously, but the circumstances surrounding this have really bothered me. The way that it happened in public. In Morgan's case, at least, help was offered, as I understand it. Yes, Hannah did seem to be walking fine in the videos and, in a way, purposeful, but we have heard that she could hardly walk when leaving Tempo. It has seemed obvious to me that something was put in her drink/beer.
Why wouldn't a man, who was sexually aggressive with women, make it a point to acquire drugs to sedate women?
This is not about race, it is about gender and, as far as I know, men are the ones who are slipping drugs into women's drinks.

I just do not understand why this did not occur to anyone at the restaurant when they saw them leaving. Some of those people commented on JLM's behavior, earlier. Then they observe that the girl can barely walk and he is holding her up?
I really hate knowing that people watch these things happen without being alarmed.

Please guys, let's not get the thread shut down again.

Ask the mods if there is a chat room thread to discuss anything you want, but please let this thread stay on topic about the search for Hannah Graham.

I'm guilty as anyone else, but after three shut-downs, I hope we can get it right this time.

I agree as amusing as the posts are about the haz mats, let's not get this thread locked down!!

Press conference today. Anyone know what time? My local news just said later this afternoon.

not sure about press conference.... I think the access road to drop site is the key to helping LE ;I don't think he used a paved road for assault (traffic on Friday night not predictable) so he had to use gravel and /or dirt road. He's not driving a 4 wheel vehicle(I've been off road driving for years on a Razor) his vehicle sits very low to ground and can't do rocky,fording creeks etc;and I presume if Crozet trails are open would have been used the past month(therefore checked) . I feel it has to be an isolated area.Headlights and noise will alert homeowners and dogs;I live in a very rural area;and I know the backroads around me well; so I think he would logically drive only as far as he had to,to commit the assault;it just doesn't seem with his size vs car size assault could have occurred in his car. I assume he scoops out sites all the time in case of an opportunity. He's excited;he won't drive aimlessly;he can't afford to be caught speeding;he has to have time to be out of area before daybreak.
Headlights and noise are giveaways;think isolated roads,pastures,lakes within 30 min of C'ville .Anyhow I hope my 'thinking out loud' will help.

They are offering a 100k reward for Hannah's safe return, despite having an intensive ground search. I don't think they actually have 100k to give out. So why not just offer a 1 million, 10 million, maybe go up to a 50 million reward for Hannah's safe return? It would put the case back in the news...I can't think of any cases with that big of a reward.

I just read an article from oct 7 (need to find link) that had an interview w/David Bass, the guy who found MH. Not that I think JM would hide HG in the same location, but I was somewhat surprised to read that Bass said LE had not searched his property this time.

They are offering a 100k reward for Hannah's safe return, despite having an intensive ground search. I don't think they actually have 100k to give out. So why not just offer a 1 million, 10 million, maybe go up to a 50 million reward for Hannah's safe return? It would put the case back in the news...I can't think of any cases with that big of a reward.

The reward has gradually been increased since Hannah's disappearance - the initial amount was $10,000 and UVA and local citizens, businesses and agencies have increasingly contributed pledges to the award fund. The case has not left the news - certainly not the local news which is where it is important that it stays - the likelihood of a tip coming in from out of state that will lead to finding Hannah is pretty slim. The "reward" doesn't need to be increased in order to make the story relevant in the news. And as a UVA alum, I can assure you, if a tip came in that led to the safe return of Hannah, the tipster would have no problem collecting on the reward because the UVA community would make sure that the funds are available.

This reminded me of something..

On sept 30 I was camping at the KOA on redhill road and got the worst chiggers bites of my life. The next week everytime I went outside I wanted bug spray ..

However I dont think that is a tip chiggers are all over the place. But if he had chiggers , someone should call that in.

This is a really good point. His having chiggers could be explained away, but it'd still be pretty interesting if he had them in some more private areas of his body. It would at least indicate he'd been in the woods recently altho LE is already searching in the woods. Still, very interesting point you made.

Do you live in the south? It is not uncommon at all for a white girl to get in the car with a black male in North Carolina, which is where I live, and we are not that far from VA.
Oops, in reply to soulmagnet

Maybe, several people offered to help MH before she even left the lot. There are two witness sightings of her one well after Copeley Road. This is the South. Young, white girls do not usually get into a car driven by a black male. Just does not add up me.

With HG, she seemed purposeful like she had a goal. She did not seem lost. Plus in her last text saying she was lost, her actual physical location did not jibe with where her text said she was. That could make a difference.

Do you live in the south? It is not uncommon at all for a white girl to get in the car with a black male in North Carolina, which is where I live, and we are not that far from VA.

I didnt even want to respond to the post.

I hardly ever comment, obviously, but the circumstances surrounding this have really bothered me. The way that it happened in public. In Morgan's case, at least, help was offered, as I understand it. Yes, Hannah did seem to be walking fine in the videos and, in a way, purposeful, but we have heard that she could hardly walk when leaving Tempo. It has seemed obvious to me that something was put in her drink/beer.
Why wouldn't a man, who was sexually aggressive with women, make it a point to acquire drugs to sedate women?
This is not about race, it is about gender and, as far as I know, men are the ones who are slipping drugs into women's drinks.

I just do not understand why this did not occur to anyone at the restaurant when they saw them leaving. Some of those people commented on JLM's behavior, earlier. Then they observe that the girl can barely walk and he is holding her up?
I really hate knowing that people watch these things happen without being alarmed.

"Why, is the word that we always ask after every abduction case, whonos.. 'The Bystander Affect'..

STRANGER DANGER - CHILD ABDUCTIONS : Would Anyone Help Your Child When Being Abducted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7dfkZKjWSo

As a woman who has lived in Alabama and now Central Virginia, I wouldn't get into a car with someone I didn't know, period. I don't care if you're black white, pink, green, purple, etc. Now if I was stranded and saw a cab, yes, prior to hearing what I've heard about Morgan and Hannah, I would have gotten into a CAB by myself with a male driver, regardless of his race.

"Why, is the word that we always ask after every abduction case, whonos.. 'The Bystander Affect'..

STRANGER DANGER - CHILD ABDUCTIONS : Would Anyone Help Your Child When Being Abducted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7dfkZKjWSo

Yes! It's not like Jesse was pulling Hannah, kicking and screaming. He appeared to be "helping" her - oh, she's too intoxicated to drive, oh, look that great guy is helping her out. If someone there had known Hannah, they may have questioned whether she knew this guy who was leading her off. Frankly, as a woman, I'm not sure I would have noticed it or questioned it and I guarantee you that the majority of the people in the bar were the same way. Unless a scene is being made, people aren't likely to intervene. Hannah probably looked like she was willingly going with JM, so why would that arouse suspicion?

Yes! It's not like Jesse was pulling Hannah, kicking and screaming. He appeared to be "helping" her - oh, she's too intoxicated to drive, oh, look that great guy is helping her out. If someone there had known Hannah, they may have questioned whether she knew this guy who was leading her off. Frankly, as a woman, I'm not sure I would have noticed it or questioned it and I guarantee you that the majority of the people in the bar were the same way. Unless a scene is being made, people aren't likely to intervene. Hannah probably looked like she was willingly going with JM, so why would that arouse suspicion?

There actually used to be a real life superhero(ine) who went to bars and tried to stop drunk girls from leaving with guys ...all to prevent date rape.

This person had to stop because she was being accosted by the guys AND the drunk girls....both verbally and physically.

I doubt anyone would have thought twice about a man leaving with a woman at closing time, regardless of race and no matter how drunk either of them appeared to be.

I know I wouldnt have thought twice about it either.

I hope they offer up some more information at the press conference this afternoon or some more leads are found.

The thought of HG's family having to suffer through another 6 months to a year of not knowing is almost unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!