Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the search has extended. But they don't have same capabilities the further away they move from Cville. It's where most of the searchers stationed. Hopefully they aren't stopping and more local LE in different counties will be able to help. But one thing I do know in these searches, they need canine noses. There is simply so much land. And the area around here is close for locals. A few miles beyond Lexington really isn't that far. I suppose it really depends on his cell pings.

I'd say, in that case, the search has extended beyond the 8 miles, which we've known based upon Appalachiagirl's posts earlier. I think they're just being very tight lipped about where they're searching, for whatever reason. Beyond Lexington, eh? Wow. That's quite the radius to be working with. And likely why they're not stopping.

I'm sure the search has extended. But they don't have same capabilities the further away they move from Cville. It's where most of the searchers stationed. Hopefully they aren't stopping and more local LE in different counties will be able to help. But one thing I do know in these searches, they need canine noses. There is simply so much land. And the area around here is close for locals. A few miles beyond Lexington really isn't that far. I suppose it really depends on his cell pings.

Agreed.

Let's hope with those hundreds of boots this weekend come more noses. I saw one K9 from Roanoke and another from Florida. Will find links upon request.

Maybe they have her shoes. She might have left them in the car..

Her shoes were previously mentioned as part of the search. Longo said it once that I heard and a poster here who was part of a search included the shoes as things they were told to look for. If it's true they're no longer included in the look-for list I find that very interesting!

Do you have a link for that blog? I'd be interested in reading it.

Was Hannah wearing any jewelry?

She had on a large bracelet or a watch. You can see it in the hall pics. As far as I know it's never been listed as something to search for, but I admittedly haven't kept up with those details.

Places of interest:

Red Hill Elementary School: 3901 Red Hill School Rd
North Garden, VA 22959 (Elementary School)

Monticello High School: 1400 Independence Way, Charlottesville, VA 22902 (High School)

Vines Center-Liberty University: 1971 University Blvd, Lynchburg, VA 24502 (Rape)

Christopher Newport University: 1 Avenue of the Arts, Newport News, VA 23606(Rape)

Jermantown and Rock garden Drive: Fairfax, VA 22030 (Rape and attempted murder)

870 Black Cat Rd, Keswick, VA 22947 (Business address)

The Covenant School: 175 Hickory Street Charlottesville, Virginia 22902 (Coach)

I believe that LJ is Brazen. Check out the Vines Center and Fairfax locations. These are well traveled areas with maybe a few rows of trees!

I saw that on local news regarding the search and was so happy to hear. For some reason, I really feel canines will help. Can't place my finger on why I feel this, but I do.

Agreed.

Let's hope with those hundreds of boots this weekend come more noses. I saw one K9 from Roanoke and another from Florida. Will find links upon request.

It's never happened to me either. It's the dumpster going from Lexington to Buena Vista. Right before Ben Salem Wayside. (Rockbridge Riviera as I call it.) I wish the search had capabilities further than 8 miles. Cadaver dogs in this area could help with search. Especially if he was seen in Craigsville.

I do too. It is like we heard the Craigsville tip and that was the end of that. And while I respect and value our local LE, they aren't known for being this tight-lipped.
Rifle hunting season will be upon us soon and IMO, it will be hunters/hikers that find anything. Tomorrow is my off day and just for the heck of it, I am going to walk along the river and train tracks through Rainbow Gap and maybe do some climbing. There are just one too many coincidences not to and the foliage is breathtaking.
One other thing. I cornered a county deputy tonight whose wife I am social with and drilled him lol. He told me to relax but to check my property and keep a lookout on the trails. Whatever that means.

DOn't know if someone else has mentioned this already- The Covenant School Upper Campus is located within 2 blocks of an Albemarle County Police Station off of 5th Street Extended.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...67,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xa57acde9165b11cf

5th Street Extended turns into Old Lynchburg Road, which is the main Road that Ponderosa Trail is off of (where I believe JM lived in earlier years- maybe H.S. )

Even though Covenant School is so close to the police station, it is surrounded by woods and there is a neighborhood that is called Southwood that is further in on Hickory Street which is a little dicey- lots of trailer homes, some in poor repair/upkeep. There is a stretch of dense woods lining the road between TCS and that neighborhood on Hickory St.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...ata=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xa57acde9165b11cf
I have a child at TCS and they did report that the police were searching there yesterday in the woods around the athletic fields- just hope they also searched thoroughly in those woods. Brainstorming. For JM's clothes, Hannah or anything.

It's funny you should mention this. Last night, I dreamed that I was the one that found Hannah... at an old fishing spot along the banks for the James River near Natural Bridge Station, VA. Very weird dream... I call LE and then I was detained for (what seemed like hours) while they combed the scene and took my fishing wader boots, etc. to erase my presence from the crime scene. I cannot even begin to describe what Hannah looked like. :(

Justice.. The mouth of the James River is in Iron Gate. I am not a psychic by any means and am actually somewhat skeptic, but all these coincidences are giving me the chills.

Isn't W&L in Lexington? IIRC, there was a possible sighting of the suspect in the MH/Fairfax composite sketch up in that area after HG's disappearance, but before JM was listed as a POI. I'd definitely think that LE would actively search that area in case he possibly went there after leaving with HG.

Ha ha. What I mean is that the clothes and those lovely crocs must have been covered with blood or other markers of Hannah. I don't like to say certain other things out of crying for Hannah.Even if he tried to clean up in a pond or river, it probably was not a good job.

Comsequently, I think he left traces of Hannah in his car and I don't mean hair from her head that he could have gotten just from walking with her.

It just occurred to me that at least one thing won't change for JM in jail...they wear Crocs in there, too!

If he did attempt some type of clean up, I wonder if there could be soil or plant matter they found inside the car that could be matched to the area Hannah is found? It probably wouldn't be able to direct them to an area to search but maybe it can help forensically link him to the area when she's found. (Because I believe she will be found!!)

Isn't W&L in Lexington? IIRC, there was a possible sighting of the suspect in the MH/Fairfax composite sketch up in that area after HG's disappearance, but before JM was listed as a POI. I'd definitely think that LE would actively search that area in case he possibly went there after leaving with HG.
There was an alleged sighting at W&L,which is in Lexington, but we couldn't figure it out because the sighting was based on a sketch that, IMO, looked nothing like JM. And the sighting apparently happened two weeks before it was reported.

Not sure if anyone here knows the answer, but when hospitals discard of items marked 'bio-hazards', I would assume that a company picks those things up and takes them away. Does the company open the bags and check contents before disposing of them, or just toss the sealed bags into an incinerator? Working in a hospital, if JM had access to those bags or boxes, that could be an ideal way to get rid of clothing.

Really good idea. I can't recall, have we ever heard of the hospital being searched at all? Do we know if he definitely went to work on any of the days after H went missing and before he took off?

Natural Bridge. Is that where Washington marked his height? And who else? Jefferson?

BBM. I wonder the same. I tend to primarily believe that the place Hannah will be found is just a random place he knows well, but a poster a while back reminded me that with MH, there was some speculation that JM had a beef with the landowner Bass. And with Liberty, if he's involved in CM, then it was a beef with Liberty. So... if that is indeed true, I can see Covenant School being a place LE would want to comb through again.:thinking:

ETA: I can't find a legimate link to the beef with Bass thing. Was something I read on another sleuthing site from long ago, so it's not reliable at all.

I remember reading that the place MH was attending the concert was connected to Liberty in some way. Is that right? If so it would make sense to search as many areas as possible that are connected to Liberty because that's who/what he seems to be raging against!

Natural Bridge. Is that where Washington marked his height? And who else? Jefferson?

George Washington's initials are carved into the stone at Natural Bridge (they're still there! ) IIRC, Thomas Jefferson once owned the property and resided in a log cabin there: )

Maybe he has a "place" and he kept her shoes and put them with a missing item of Morgan's. But it wouldn't be near the victim, Imo. If the body was found, it would "ruin" that spot as he would not be able to return without suspicion. But his clothes, no, he had plenty of time to ditch those in any old dumpster, etc.

I never heard about any link or issue between JM and Bass family or land and I thought I followed the case pretty closely. Kind of sounds like a rumor, but jmo. Searching schools he has had links to is just common sense.

JM's been on the prowl all night. Struck out with the two women he'd been following. Sweaty, drinking, and now walking though the mall, and he runs into a wild eyed Hannah, upset, lost, drunk. Goes into his sweetheart mode, and he has her willingly in his arms, happy to take him up on his offer for a ride. So he takes her to Tempo where he had been earlier that evening and was on the way to where his car was parked, takes the time, trouble and money to order two drinks. Then heads out with Hannah, who is now having trouble standing, walking with difficulty (Abby's description). She gets into his car, and pretty much passes out.

So JM has what he wants. A young woman out of it in his car. Needs to find a place to get what he wants with her--car doesn't cut it, IMO. He's not a patient person, he's hot to trot. How far would he drive? Where would someone in that situation go? Somewhere secluded, somewhere close, somewhere he could easily dump the body and it would be unlikely to be found. I wish we knew for certain if the cadaver dogs "hit" on JM's car. My guess from the radius that LE has set and that Longo actually states that it was possibe last week that Hannah is still alive, that there has been no cadaver hit. Which would mean body was not transported in that car. JM would have disposed of the body near where he stopped, pulled Hannah out of the car and done whatever to her. What would be a place where someone like JM would bring a female? Somewher close--he's horny and inpatient. Public property all dog searched, so that leaves private property Where nearby to rape, kill and hide a body without getting caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966